Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asima PadheyYour feedback matters!
I am 50years old lady please tell me what should I include in my diet as I am in menopause stage and what is best option for calcium other than milk and milk products.
I was detected with pcod 2 years back .I felt that my weight is gaining so I started gaining and dieting ,the progress is reduced slightly .is I have to do gyming and dieting throughout the life .my weight is now 49 kg and height is 147 cm is my weight is ohkk or I have to decrease and upto what kgs I have to decrease. Plzz tell me and I am a mbbs student so I don't get enough time so is discontinuing gym lead to weight gain.
I have cured my necrosis on right femur head and right now suffering from pcod. Due to prolonged illness my immune system is vry low. I cannot drink anything cold even in summers as my throat gets soar and my whole body gets stiff after having a bite of something cold. My routine life is totally disturbed. So how can I boost my immune system?
Hi sir am suffering from endometriosis .i had done laparoscopic surgery for ovarian cysts. My doctor told slightly endometriosis is there inside of the uterus .wat is the solution .pls help me.
I am sixth month pregnant and my sugar level show 160 after lunch. Is it normal or what precaution I should take so it not cause any harm to baby.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Dear Doctors, Last month I had unprotected sex with my bf and I took postpone72 tablet also, after 1 week I had my period as normal and after this I never involved in intercourse. But this month, My period should come on 24 march, till now it is not happening as I expected date. And I am following a healthy diet also Now I am not ready for pregnant, Kindly suggest, is this tablet effect or?
10,000 test buds on your tongue.But some older adults only have about 5,000. The number of taste buds starts decreasing after the age of 60. Salty and sweet tastes are usually the first to go, with bitter and sour lasting longer. Smoking also kills taste buds.
Having irregular periods some times it doesn't even come for 3 to 4 months and when it does it give very much pain and trouble.
I am in my 10 week of pregnancy with twins after ivf. Now on complete bed rest due to bleeding problem some times. Doct said that they inject 4 emberos and only two are developing and other having some growth but no development that why bleeding or blood clots are there and also having vaginal and blood infection having cgp culture positive ie 25. I am also suffering from high bp problem taking labelatol 100 mg 2 times a day ang sugar taking 4 units insulin 2 times a day. please suggest me some tips and precautions for my healthy pregnancy as I loss my pregnancy two time before once in 7th month due to bp and second time in second month due to blood and vaginal infection. This time I want healthy babies. please suggest.
My mother is a kidney patient, there are so many restrictions over her diet, she can't eat green leafy vegetables, nor fruits but apple, otherwise it would impact her health. Please let me know, what vegetables.
My wife period is irregular it's come after 2-3 months .4 years ago he put Cooper -T now he removed Cooper -T Pls suggest.
This is my question for gyanec that me and my girlfriend has sex last month on 22nd august. That was unprotected but if I remember I did ejaculate outside so there were no chances of pregnancy. But she did not get on her periods which should be on 9th September but after 4 days late we did a pregnancy test and it came negative And we did another test after 4 days of first test and it also came negative. So is it possible that she missed her periods this time as she was diagnosed with jaundice problem on 27 august and even take heavy dosage of medicines to eliminate that It was 14 days late on her periods so she went to a lady Dr. For that and told her about everything on 24th September Dr. Checked her and said you r not pregnant and gave her a medicine by saying that take this daily once and you will get on your periods soon but she did not get on her periods yet. And she is having vomiting and stomach problem so it any kind of symptoms. What should I do to check accurately about that and what to do make her get on her periods. We can check by visiting to clinic or hospital in delhi this is not an issue I am so tensed for her please resolve it.
My wife is pregnant and had a 15 week USG scan done today. The report mentions in the finding it writes SUGGESTIVE OF CYSTIC HYGROMA size 1.8 cm. Is this condition fatal for the mother or child. Will it effect the growth of the foetus. Will it complicate the delivery. Are there any remedy. Kindly help.
Dietician says that the best way to lose weight is through a weight loss diet. Every second or third person you meet wishes to lose weight now a days. So, if you wish to lose weight, the best way to lose weight is by following weight loss plans with a proper diet to lose weight. The Lucknow dietician says that, the best weight loss diet is:
Weight loss plans:
- Dietician says that the best weight loss diet is the one that includes the intake of:
- Whole eggs- Since they are high in protein and contain good fats, eggs are best if you need to lose weight.
- Leaf greens- Leafy greens such as spinach, kale etc. should be included in your weight loss plan. They have several properties which make them perfect for a weight loss diet.
- Beans and legumes- Best way to lose weight is to include beans and legumes in your diet to lose weight. This includes lentils, kidney beans etc. These are high in protein and fibre; these two nutrients are good in making you feel satiated.
- Soups- Also include soups in your diet to lose weight. Soups are very healthy and also contain fewer calories. Include various vegetable soups in your diet plan for weight loss.
- Fruits- Intake lots and lots of fruits in your diet. For a diet plan for weight loss, fruits are a must.
- Chia seeds- Chia seeds are also known to aid in weight loss. They are very nutritious as well. So chia seeds should also be included in your diet to lose weight.
- Salmon- Salmon fish is extremely healthy. It is satiating, and also keeps you full for a longer time with fewer calories. Salmon is very high in protein and it is loaded with other necessary nutrients as well. Therefore, salmon should be a part of your diet to lose weight and your weight loss plan.
- Online diet plans: Dietician says that today online diet plans are very effective. Various online dieticians suggest online diet plans for best way to lose weight, various diet plans for weight loss, and other weight loss plans. Various nutritionists and dieticians have online clinics now a day. They can tell you the best way to lose weight through diet food.