Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Asim ThambheYour feedback matters!
My father is 61 Years old and have a kidney problem, with a creatinine level of 7.5, potassium 7 and Urea 175. kidney size is Left 7.2 & 4.4 cm & Right 8.1 & 4.3 cm. I am pursuing allopathy for last two years and I have recently started ayurveda simultaneously. Whats the level of Creatinine for Dialysis and at what level of creatinine that I have forgot the dialysis. Can we use K'bind sachets with sorbiline for go down the potassium level or it can not be harmful or side effects for creatinine / kidney level increased. What is the status of functioning the kidney right now.
Urinary incontinence or the involuntary urination is a common and distressing problem, which may have a large impact on quality of life. The most common types of urinary incontinence in women are stress urinary incontinence and urge urinary incontinence. Women with both problems have mixed urinary incontinence. Stress urinary incontinence is caused by loss of support of the urethra which is usually a consequence of damage to pelvic support structures as a result of childbirth. It is characterized by leaking of small amounts of urine with activities which increase abdominal pressure such as coughing, sneezing and lifting.
Additionally, frequent exercise in high-impact activities can cause athletic incontinence to develop. Urge urinary incontinence is caused by uninhibited contractions of the detrusor muscle. It is characterized by leaking of large amounts of urine in association with insufficient warning to get to the bathroom in time.
How to diagnose urinary incontinence?
- Stress test: The patient relaxes, then coughs vigorously as the doctor watches for loss of urine.
- Urinalysis: Urine is tested for evidence of infection, urinary stones, or other contributing causes.
- Blood tests: Blood is taken, sent to a laboratory, and examined for substances related to causes of incontinence.
- Ultrasound: Sound waves are used to visualize the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra.
- Cystoscopy: A thin tube with a tiny camera is inserted in the urethra and used to see the inside of the urethra and bladder.
- Urodynamic: Various techniques measure pressure in the bladder and the flow of urine.
Ayurvedic Management of Urinary Incontinence:
Ayurveda is a very effective natural treatment for Involuntary Urination. Medicines help to treat the root cause of disease. Ayurveda remedies are known to be perfectly safe and have been tried by thousands of patients all over the world bedwetting are perfectly safe. These natural remedies do not have any side effects at all.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.