Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Asif GaniYour feedback matters!
I am 39 years old. I get severe pain on my right shoulder blade when sitting for a l15min and more. Also feel the pain in lower back right side. But the neck pain is very much. Kindly advice what should I do. I will be very much grateful to you.
I am 18 years of age and having back pain from last 1 week it's too paining please suggest something for me.
Iam suffering from pains from last 5days it is done during playing cricket and only right hand is very painful why?
I am suffering from MUSCLE stiffness. Previously I suffer from Cervical Spondylosis, then Doctor ask me to take Physiotherapy. I took 2 months course of Physiotherapy and got relief. Now, some times I feel severe Muscle stiffness mainly in my back and stomach. Please advice what to do.
I am suffering from sleeplessness what is the permanent solution for this. Due to less sleep I feel very aggression pain in all joints of my body.
I have problem in my backbone always. I show many doctors but I don't get relief .plzz help me and give some suggestion what to do to get relief from backbone pain.
Its been a month I am suffering form my pain in back I tried many ointments but nothing seem to work.
I've started doing some light jogging in the morning and experiencing extreme pain in my heels. The pain occurs when I start resting in bed and wake up again and can't even stand properly for some time. Why is it so? Also I'm suffering from ankylosis spondylitis and but never felt this much pain before. What should I do? Should I stop running if so then what should I do?
My mother is about 85 years old and totally immobilized. She takes Acitrom 2mg and 1 mg alternative day. She has DVT in both leg. Now recent threat on bedsore on her back near spinal chord. Any infection will increase PT INR ratio. Last week she had a bleeding in mouth and PT INR was 9. Now after hospitalization with FFB about 5 units her PT INR comes to 2.5. Pl. Advise why sudden increase in PT INR to 9.
I am 20-year-old boy first my right leg jerk at night when I sleep but after I started gym its is normal but now my neck twitch and jerk sometimes and I am not able to see straight I felt mostly this problem when I sit what could be the possible reason is it due to wrong posture or any other problem?
In december 2nd of 2016 I got back pain while waking up in the morning. I"ve consulted m.s. Ortho he suggested me to take aceclo+thieocycolonide and methylcobalamin+gabapentin for 15 days. I have continued it for 1 month and again consulted the doctor. Who has suggested for MRI scan. The report is lumber spondylosis. I am getting pain at right side and the report is left side. What is the reason for that and in february I travelled by bus for one hour and I got severe pain again i've consulted spine specialist in a super speciality hospital at hyderabad and has suggested for surgery. Is it necessary to go for a surgery? At the same time I also consulted a m.s.ortho (retired professor) for second opinion. He told me go for some medicine flexura-d&gabalup-m for 20 days. What can I do what is the remedy?
Sir, I am 25 year old and i am suffering from back neck pain and shoulder on both side my x ray report of cervical spine show the disc gap between c2-3 is diminished and quick change in O.A seen what I should do ?
Hi, I'm suffering from a disease called sleeping warts on my whole face since last 7-8 years. I was consultant for the same with homeopathic, allopathic dermatologist doctors. But not satisfied till now. Dermatologists suggest me to apply Trunex & Retino-A 0.5% on my face and tablet levamisole (150mg) & Aquasol A 10D. These gel reduce my warts little bit but clear. It becomes back when I'm stopped to apply it on regular basis. Kindly suggest how I can reduce these warts and clear my face. Await for your positive response. Regards, Ankit.
I am suffering from fever and backpain since last 1 month I take medication and medicine a lot but my backache is not healing so what medication or any solution so that my backache will not happen.
I m 29 year old man. Last one year I have realized that my body parts bubbling any time. Like some time my biceps twitch some times below the eye area twitch. Some times my body specially my hand & hand finger shivering. I feel like powerless my body. Like paralysis
I am 32years old male and often suffering from lower backpain in right side and the pain is felt at a particular point only. Please advise what should I do.
I recently marriage. I have some security problem. My sperm come very quickly. And I got leg pains. please suggest me remedies.
I am 23 yr old. I have backache and thigh ache for more than 3 years. It is dangerous in winter season. When I sleep, I can not lift even a single step cz it so painful.
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 7 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.