Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Asif Bojani

Cardiologist, Mumbai

Dr. Asif Bojani Cardiologist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Asif Bojani
Dr. Asif Bojani is a popular Cardiologist in S V Road, Mumbai. You can meet Dr. Asif Bojani personally at Patel Polyclinic in S V Road, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Asif Bojani on

Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Patel Polyclinic

Killedar Building, B Wing, Ground Floor, S V Road, Landmark: Opp to Hdfc Bank, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Asif Bojani

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have little bit chest pain. Is it due heart. What's the precautions which food I should take and which to be avoided.

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear lybrateuser, your chest pain could be due to acidity - follow some dietary precautions: - avoid spicy, fried, sour & junk foods, also restrict tea, coffee intake to 1-2 cups per day, avoid tomato, raw onion, garlic, mint & chocolate, alcohol - do not skip meals, have meals on time, chew your food well, have 4-5 small meals rather than having three large meals, do not lye down for 1-2 hrs after a meal, have dinner 2-3 hrs before bedtime - have 7-8 glasses of water per day - do regular exercise - take syrup gelusil, 2 teaspoonful half an hour after meals three times a day.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is COMPLETE LEFT BRANCH BLOCK IN Heart is a serious condition. What are the remedies to overcome. Just today My ECG report says LBBB (U, aVL,V6) QRS is 212ms. Please suggest me. I'm very scared. Previously I dint had any problem. But today when I went to general check up to my family doctor he took ECG suggested to come on next week. Pls let me knw is this a serious condition.

General Physician, Ahmednagar
Patients with LBBB require complete cardiac evaluation, and those with LBBB and syncope or near-syncope may require a pacemaker. Some patients with LBBB, a markedly prolonged QRS (usually > 150 ms), and systolic heart failure may benefit from a biventricular pacemaker, which allows for better synchrony of heart contractions.[6]
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had done bypass surgery from hyderabad and taking ecosprin gold 10 and my sugar is also very high (almost 250 anytime) can you suggest me any medicine I take insulin and glycomet 500 too.

DNB Cardiology
Cardiologist, Bangalore
hello dear.. bad suger is definitely not good thing post cabg. good thing Ur not shy of taking insulin ...this is not good platform to advise medication...just stick to Ur diabetologist ...and let him experiment with medication ...diabetes control need Ur strong will good diet and regular followup...I will not advise u to change doctor after doctor...and don't experiment itself with medication....take care
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 40 years of age doing marketing, my tests revealed that I had TSH-10.69, VLDL cholesterol -24.00, Globulin-4.52, SGPT-54.20, Serum Albumin-2.31, sugar, KFT,Blood analysis was Normal, My BP is around 145/90, feeling lethargic, but weight has not increased, 64 KG around. What should I do to control my BP and TSH, should I start thyroxine 10 mg immediately? What should I take for diet.Please suggest.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr. Lybrate-user, it appears you have fairly severe hypothyroidism. You have not mentioned what is the t4 and t3 level. Other parameters look with in the range. To treat hypothyroidism you have to start on thyroxine tablets. 10 mcg is too low a dose. It has to be begin with 50 to 75 mcg, then check tsh level after 6 weeks and then if level has come down to the expected extent continue the same dose. Thanks.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am diabetic and hypertensive. Undergone bypass surgery in2008. I on insulin and dia norm m and zylos am. My blood sugar is fluctuating. Pl. Suggest homeopathic medicine.

Homeopath, Patna
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 48 years having Fasting Glucose 113, Total Cholesterol 168, HL 26, LDL 111, Triglyceride 154, ALT 42 and AST 25. How to increase the level of HDL? What risk I am having?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
also do sugar pp and HbA1c. iform report, do regular exercise, it wll controll your blood sugar and increase your hdl.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Chronic patient of diabetic, blood pressure, Left leg is swelling and bacons fatty figure Kindly advice.

MBBS, DMRD, MD - Radio Diagnosis, FIIM(Ayurved), D.SC, Post Doctoral Fellowship of Institute of Indian Medicine, Ph.D
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Ahmednagar
Please consult a surgeon. Get colour doppler study of swollen leg to know cause, this will help treatment. Do not ignore.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am high bp patient but since last four month my bp is in can notrol. Last night I took alcohol (2 beer). I have pulse around 110. Is it ok for me?

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry, MBA (Healthcare)
Psychiatrist, Davanagere
Please stop drinking alcohol, the pulse was a little on the higher side, however you might want to get you bp checked on a daily basis. I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Which medicine should I take for my chest and back pain. Or would you recommend me doing some exercises for back and chest.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Avoid bending in front. Postural correction- sit tall, walk tall. Apply hot fomentation twice daily. Extension exercises x 15 times x twice daily. Bhujang asana. Core strengthening exercises. Back stretching. Do the cat/cow stretch.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My high sensitive c-reactive protein is 3. 2. What is the meaning of it and how does it affect my health?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
C-reactive protein, is a test which measures the concentration in blood serum of a special type of protein produced in the liver which is present during episodes of acute inflammation or infection. In the body, crp plays the important role of interacting with the complement system, an immunologic defense mechanism. An elevated crp test result is an indication of acute inflammation. In cases of inflammatory rheumatic diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus, doctors can utilize the crp test to assess the effectiveness of a specific arthritis treatment levels of 3.2 suggest that some inflammatory process has started in some part of body. It can be arthritis or an infection. Please go for blood esr.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from cold. Alsobi have chest pain from last 2 weeks. What I can do.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take sinarest one tab at night for 3 days. take honitus 2 tsf 2 times a day for 65 days. take steam , do gargle. it will be ok.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 76 old man. From last night I was feeling a little but tired, unable to eat. I'm a diabetic and bp patient what could I do ?

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Lybrate-user, some times suddenly different symptoms can be seen, particularly with gastrointestinal tract. Indigestion, nauseating feeling can be seen more often in a few patients of diabetes a condition called gastroparesis may develop which delays stomach emptying and hence appetite may be affected. It is very difficult to conclude what exactly might be the reason. My suggestion is to take a lighter food for next few days or eat small quantity of food per meal and take more frequent meal. Also continue walking for about 45 minutes to 1 hour daily. That will aid digestion. Maintain bp and blood glucose levels with in prescribed limit. Avoid fatty and highly processed foods as well as sweets. Consume more of green leafy vegetables. Maintain your glucose levels with in prescribed limit. Thanks.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I've been diagnosed with gall bladder Stone. It is of 15 mm. There have been constant chest pain and back pain for the past few days. The doctor has said that an operation is required but I would like to know if there is any other non invasive option.

MBBS, MS - General Surgery , DNB (General Surgery), MNAMS (Membership of the National Academy), Fellow HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant (Singapore) , FICS - RPSLH - RPSLH
Gastroenterologist, Hyderabad
Dear seeing your problem i can tel this much..first you need to go for physical examination and further view of calculus size you need to go for surgery..if we ignore the problem it may infect entire biliary system so kindly go for surgery.thanking you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am male -30 years old. I have mild pain in left chest area from 2 days. And there is little pain in the left arm too. I have MV prolapse condition. The lower chest area is little swollen.

General Physician, Mumbai
Get your vital parameters of the body checked from a nearby doctor and follow up with findings and get an ECG done as early as possible
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am have 71years in recently open heart surgery I have some problems in my body surgery is doing in that place and some pain also in that area. what should i do?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, You do have post-surgical pain for which homoeopathy is the best alternative to relieve the symptoms. Take Schwabe's Arnica 30 and Calendula 30 - both thrice daily for 1 week and give your feedback to me.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is heart patient. His heart work only 25%. There is pain on every night in his right chest. There is mind of vomiting but it doesnot come. Very weak. Pain in legs. Diabetes is well. What should we do? please anyone give genuine solution?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
CONTROL ACIDITY..AND NEUROPATHIC DISORDER.. TAB. EMESET-4MG BBF.. SYP.ULGEL-A 15 ml tds. cap. neurokind plus od afer meal. do test---LFT,CPK-MB.HBA1C,
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My MIL, who is 93 years is suffering from wheezing, chest infection and cough. She is given augmentin 375 and deriphyline. Though the condition has improved over 4 days, she is still finding it difficult. Can we give augmentin 650 in place of 375?

MBBS, MD - Community Medicine(P.G.T)
General Physician, Kolkata
Yes, but it is better to be confirm the specific organism causing the infection and its resistance pattern to antibiotics. For this, you may consider Gram staining and culture of sputum.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

If the patients is alone in a room and having heart attack. Then what should he do. And my hair fall is too. So please give me any medicine name for controlling the hair fall problem.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Situation you are talking, Is how pt will understand that he is having heart attack, He will feel chest pain, breathing diff than he can inform relative and friends About Hair fall There can be several factors behind hair loss such as Environmental effects like Pollution Normal aging too much stress/ Anxiety smoking nutritional deficiencies hormonal imbalance genetic factors scalp infections like Dandruff You can use Satinique Hairfall Control Shampoo Consult me for further management
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. I am 24 years female. I sometimes have palpitations. Homeopathy doctor prescribed me to have 2 times every day crataegus q 30 drops mix with 1/3rd cup of warm water. Is it safe to have this medicine.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine, DM - Cardiology, Cardiac Device Specialist (CCDS - Physician )
Cardiologist, Delhi
Please get an ECG done. And consult a cardiologist. Please avoid taking any Ayurvedic preparation for the palpitation. If they are something abnormal we have better and side-effect ways of treating them.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is doctor's perception of Telmisartan drug that is available in the market? 2. Is Azilsartan - a drug launched six months ago better than Telmisartan.

Diploma in Diabetology, Pregnancy & Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Prevention in Diabetes ,Thyroid
Sexologist, Sri Ganganagar
Dear in hypertension all drugs are equal. Dear the drug which decreases b.p. Is the best. Both telmi and azilsartan can be effective accordingly.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed