Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Asif BojaniYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 28 year old my problem started since 10 days when I eat or drink any one I face some pain jellies in my chest so please help me.
BP of my daughter aged 21 years. Remains low regularly. It is generally 60/90-100. After exertions she feels very tired and feels headache and weakness. Please Advise its treatment. Thanks
I am 23 my left hand feeling weak and is there any problem related to heart attack. Am worrying a lot please help me.
I m a 30 year old male and I m feeling a pain in left syd chest goes through left shoulder. And feeling that there is nothing left in my left hand sometimes. What should you do?
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart.
I am having chest pain since 3 month suddenly happened doc said its cuf that is why its happened any suggestion.
Hello Dr. My triglyceride level is 160 and cholesterol level is 100. Lab owner told me that you have low cholesterol. I also feel fatigue amd I have low libido. I m 22 years old. What should I eat to make normal that numbers.
Whats the difference between heartrate and blood pressure? As I can check heart rate in my phone but not blood pressure, whats the ideal heartrate should be for a normal person? Thank you.
I have taken first aid class at our company. I would like know the correct first aid for heart attack patients.
I am 26 year old male and I have recently been diagnosed with higher blood pressure on left side of my body compared to the right side. I am curious about what could be the possible cause and remedy for this problem.
I am suffering from dry cough for last two weeks and heavy chest pain whenever hard cough. So pls suggest what can I do.
How to increase EF in the heart. Is there any remedy in any medicines whether allopathic homeopathy or ayurvedic etc Thanks My EF level is only 22 pct and feeling fatigue very often.
I am feeling continuous stress since 9 days. Don't know the reason why so. But an unknown doubt is rendering in my mind. When I close my eyes I feel hypertension so unable to sleep. I consulted doctor and he prescribed few sleeping pills. Kindly help me with kind suggestion without any medication.
Pain in the right side chest from last 4 years, No coughing, Blood test, x-ray done but no any abnormality found. Can you guide for the same.
From last 1 month I have some pain in middle of chest. I had took some homeopathic medicine then I am feeling good. But still I am feeling some pain during morning time. When I coordinated with homeopathy doctor they told that there is some gastric problem. So, I request you to give me some advice so that I can be totally alright from this problem.
Ayurveda is an ancient life science that originated in India. It recognises herbs as medicines and Yogic postures as well as lifestyle changes as the supporting factors in its medicinal field. It is called a life science because the basic mode of treatment is done by tweaking one's lifestyle in order to reach the root cause of the ailment, which will be cleared from one's life gradually. Congestion is recognised as the accumulation of too much mucus and fluid in your lungs and is usually born due to an imbalance of the Vata Dosha, as per Ayurveda. This congestion can happen in the nasal or respiratory passages.
Let us find out what else Ayurveda says about congestion:
- Symptoms: The symptoms of congestion include a tickling sensation at the back of the throat as well as the nasal passages, depending on the exact area of the congestion. Also, severe headaches and wheezing along with laboured breathing and tightening of the chest can point at the presence of congestion. In very severe cases, the patient may also complain of blood discharge while coughing, high fever, rashes on the skin, neck stiffness and other such conditions.
- Causes: There are various causes of congestion. While infection, allergy and cold are some of the most common conditions that may cause congestion, it has also been seen that congestion may arise as a symptom of a more serious ailment. Asthma is one such respiratory ailment that causes swelling in the airways, which can give rise to congestion. Also, inflammation of the bronchial tube lining can cause this condition where a greenish discharge happens due to the viral nature of the condition. Pneumonia and tuberculosis are also ailments, which can cause severe and painful congestion.
- Remedies: As per Ayurveda, there are many remedies that can help in treating this condition. One can drink herbal tea all day as the anti-oxidants will help in flushing out all those toxins that are causing a painful build-up of mucus and fluids inside. Also, one can use essential oils like eucalyptus oil for inhalation, steaming and even massages. One must take care not to let this oil touch the hair as greying might happen. Yoga and aromatherapy can also be practiced so as to do away with congestion. Also, the patient can add a pinch of salt to a glass of warm water in order to do a saline water gargle which will eventually clear the air passages.
Taking care of one's diet is one of the most important parts of any treatment in Ayurveda. Ingesting warm liquids like milk and warm food can help in loosening and removing the mucus build up.