Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Stress is a very common factor for all working moms. Work, home and taking care of the child all together causes great amount of stress in working mothers. Exercising makes the body release endorphins, which are stress fighting hormones and help in relieving stress. There are various types of exercises which a working woman can do.
- High energy activities: High energy aerobic exercises lead to an increased heart rate, which results in production of more endorphins that make the body fight stress naturally. They include running, skipping, dancing, etc. These also improve physical and mental health.
- Yoga: Yoga is excellent for stress relief. It involves movement and stationary poses or postures, along with breathing exercises. Yoga enhances the body's natural response to relaxation, making your life healthier.
- Tai Chi: Tai chi involves a series of flowing movements of the body along with breathing. Having its roots in martial arts, Tai Chi provides efficient stress relief.
- Pilates: This exercise involves a series of movements and exercises performed on a mat. Pilates enhance strength, flexibility, endurance and immunity of the body.
- Martial arts: Martial arts is an effective way of unleashing energy and venting out frustration, which result in reducing stress. There are different forms of martial arts to choose from, which include Judo, karate, Taekwondo and several others.
- Kick boxing: Kick boxing reduces stress to a great extent and involves punching and kicking, which is performed with discipline. Kickboxing incorporates a rigorous workout schedule and is a great way to vent out frustration and energy, releasing stress.
- Team sports: Team sports are an ideal way to relieve stress, work out and have fun, altogether. Playing tennis, cricket or football offers a double amount of stress relief. Playing with your family will encourage bonding, fun and help in relieving stress together.
- On the go exercises: Several exercises such as running or jogging and cycling allow you to have a break, breathe some fresh country air and get your mind freshened up. Along with the release of energy, travelling across beautiful places helps in stress relief.
- Meditation: Meditation is an amazing mind exercise for stress relief. It requires great concentration and must be performed in a quiet atmosphere. Peace of mind is obtained.
- Gym activities: A gym has a lot of exercising instruments and devices. They involve power and strength and energy is unleashed. This is an ideal vent for anger and frustration, which results in great stress relief.
Working moms face a lot of stress, which arise from various aspects of life, including work, home and children. Stress busting exercises should be practised to maintain a perfect mental health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 18 years old. I want to prepone or postpone my periods as I have a flight to america on 1st. please help
After insertion IUCD before five days, my wife feeling leakage of excess lukoria from vagina. Dr. Advised her five day antibiotic with mefnaic acid and antacid. Whats the reason.
I am about 2 months pregnant I am taking medicine as per my doctor instructions which I folic acid. progesterone sustained release and une ingestion maintane 500. My problem is very minor that is I see little yellowish type and you can brownish light color spot in morning. Because of the drop kind of discharge in the day. I want to know these medicines are ok or they will harm my body and in morning I used to go for toilet again again atleast 4 times after one hour in daily morning why this is happening please tell me is it ok.
I'm 25 years old and 13 weeks pregnant. I have a doubt whether we can lay on desk at work by sitting on chair for more than hour. Because my stomach is paining after waking up n when I lay down I can feel my stomach is compressed.
Hello. I'm 23 years old female. I had Anal Sex during my periods which was two months back which was not a complete sex though. Since that was my first Anal sex, my partner just inserted Twice and pulled off immediately. The very next month I dint get my periods. I went to doc, gave me tabs.(Sandoz) And syrup (Femitone) just to get periods for that particular month. And I had my periods after taking them. Which was very light period. In between I had Abdominal scanning and came to know that there are tiny CYST's in both the ovaries. And this month I still dint get periods yet. Is this due to Cyst in the ovaries or Is their any chances of getting pregnant ? Please suggest me. Thank you.
I have enquiry about my wife. She is not ready for sex just behave like ignore this thing. What I do for her.
Hi All, Me and my wife had unsafe sex from past 3 months usually she will use I pill tablet to avoid pregnancy, However she was 2 months pregnant can you please suggest some medicines to get abortion, as we didn't want to get children at early stage of our life I would really appreciate if you can send me a prescription along with steps to take care after abortion Thanks
Can the strength of a women who has undergone a hysterectomy be the same as a women having uterus? If yes. Why and how?
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a female of age 17 From India. I am in very tensed situation. I had an unprotected sex on 29th April but I took ipill within 2 hrs after intercourse. After 5 hours of intercourse I had little bleeding but that stopped after a while. No doubt my man didn't ejaculate inside still I took my pills to lower the risk. But a fear inside me got started that I am pregnant. Please help me what to do to not to get pregnant.I am not virgin. It was my second tym. I had my last periods on 2 April.Please suggest me something please so that I can be tension free.
My wife is pregnant 13 week But she suffering from skin infection like khujli in whole body. Is that any connection between khujli and pregnancy? Suggest any cream or tube for this problem! Bio-oil is useful or not?
I want to conceive a baby after 2 months. What kind of precaution I take (in food, in lifestyle changes)
Health benefits of Cashew
Cashew nuts or cajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
1. When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
2. Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
3. One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
4. The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
5. Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
6. The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
7. Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
8. They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
9. Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
10. The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How Healthy Being a VEGAN Really is?