Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I am 67 my uric acid is high 8.13 and cholesterol 34.6 Pl suggest me medicine to cure. I have pain in right side of waist it creates problem in walking.
The heart may sometimes face excessive fluttering or a throbbing sensation, which may make you feel uncomfortable. Such sudden throbbing sensations resulting in discomfort are called 'palpitations'. Homeopathy has some great remedies depending on the cause of these problems.
Let’s have a look at these:
- Palpitations caused by anxiety: This is one of the top causes for palpitations which occur before sitting for an exam, interview or before important events of your life. However, they may tend to stay longer and it is advisable that you control them with the use of Aconite or Arsenic Album.
- Palpitations caused by Physical exertion: If you have a weakened heart or if you smoke and thus tend to feel a lot of exertion even with the slightest of physical efforts, then Spigelia, Iberis and Digitalis are good medications. Digitalis is especially good for palpitations caused by the slightest of movements, while spigelia is very good with palpitations that cause arm pain as well.
- Anemia: Anemia or the lack of red blood cells can be very dangerous for your health as it can damage your vital organs. It can also cause palpitations along with other symptoms such as paleness, lack of strength and drowsiness. Natrum Mur and Ferrum Met are two of the most effective remedies in such cases.
- Use of tobacco products: Another reason for palpitations developing is the use of tobacco products, such as cigarettes or chewing tobacco. In such cases, palpitations may occur even with the slightest of exertions or at rest. Medications effective in such situations are Kalmia, Tabacum and Convallaria. These variations may be required depending on the types of symptoms you may show such as a quick heart rate or a slow heart rate.
- A palpitation caused by hyperthyroidism: Excessive secretion of thyroid is called hyperthyroidism and can cause a host of problems within the body including palpitation. Iodum and Spongia are two excellent medications in treating variations of palpitations caused by an over active thyroid gland.
- Palpitations caused by acidity or gastric problems: This is possibly the most common cause for palpitations and Lycopodium as well as Abies Can are two very effective homeopathic medications, which can easily remedy the situation, depending on the type of problems you are having. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir me 16 saal ki hu mujhe pichle 3-4 mahino se chest me pain ho raha hai or thoda sa chalene pe meri saans foolne lagti or dhadkan bhi bahut tez ho jati hai ECHO janch krwane pr aaya ki mera heart size 8.32 cm hai jo ki normal size se jyada hai or heart pumping bhi 22% hai please mujhe suggest kre ki iske liye me kya kru medicine se iska illaz ho jayega ya koi surgery krwani padegi.
I am 22 years old and I get stressed out and afraid when two drunken peoples are fighting in front of me, I get frightened easily when some car or a dog passes through me. My elder sister and my mother also responds in same way. Are we sensitive .is sensitivity a genetic trait, why are we so faint hearted.
Dear sir, I have pain in heart arm side slowly slowly 8-10 days. I checked sugar by chemist something 30 time within 6 months and found maximum 112 after meal. I am on dieting last 5 months. Only one time eat the food in lunch but now I am i eating the food two times. I have fever during daiting and I went to max hospital and face my fever to dr. sandeep sahay and checked same tests found same vitamins(B)and other vitamins. Take same medicine and resolve my fever problem. But now I have heart pain. so plz.tell me what I do...
Hi Dr. I have been suffering from excessive hand (only palms of hand) and feet sweating since last 3 yrs. Initially sometimes its automatically appears and sometime it disappears without any remedy and medication. Usually it appears or intensifies during my exam days. Or in tensed and pressuerefull situations. I consulted one dermatologist who diagnosed it as" Plamo plantae hyper hydrosis" and suggested one tab as G-COLATE 1mg, and a lotion to apply as ALDRY LOTION. Can you tell me1) why it happened to me.
I am 52 years old man. I have diabetes and high blood pressure. Having pain in left side half head. Is this due to diabetes or high blood pressure.
I am 28 year girl, last day I was in hospital, after all tests the physician told me that I have a kind of heart infection due to which I have unconsciousness, breathing problem, headache etc. I want to know how it will impact my life and day to day activities? Is it life threating?
Generally known as Lasoon. To maintain normal health there is no any other substitute except Garlic.
It?s a great n effective natural antibiotic.
How to use:
Skin Problem: with neem for best result
Whooping cough: 1- Tab 2 times in day
Asthma: 3 pcs of Garlic boiled in Milk & drink every day night
Low BP: 1 Tab 2 times in a day
Earache: Boil well in oil and filter, use as ear drops
Phlegm: To Filtered as above & rub on chest and throat
Gas / Indigestion: 2- tab at Night
Its also useful in Fungal Infection, Acne, Obesity,Pimples, Tuberculosis, Ring Worms Etc ?