Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwin DhirwaniYour feedback matters!
I am facing some phycological problem and cannot sleep, besides no. Of other problems. Please help me.
I eat properly as my need is then also due to some reason my weight is decreasing 83 kg to 78 kg it has come in 2-3 months what's the best way to do.
I am 30 years old female. I am feeling severe stress and strain. Not able to concentrate on anything. Having tiredness and always feels to sleep. Please guide me how to get out this feelings.
I am 25 years married girl. I have PCOD for past 3 years. I need to get pregnant. Give me some advice.
He has attacked by an insect (popularly known as "Acid Insect") in a hostel. His neck area has been affected by that which is burning too much. So please suggest quickly the medicine and medicine-cream for that place. Or If have a time so please contact to me At 78-72-52-34-83.Please tell.
How can I increase my weight. I tried lots of things but it doesn't work. Even I do exercise regularly.
I took 25 mg Viagra but still ejaculate within 2 min I don't smoke ,drink. I want to go on continuously for at least 20 mins non stop. Plss suggest me what to do. Plz.
Hi I am a diabetic since last 20 years, my blood sugar normally remains between 90 to120 as fasting and 140 to 180 as p p I try to maintain my normal diabetic diet as suggested by the physician. Some times the blood sugar level goes up to 190 or so as p p. At present I am taking metformin 500mg +glimipride. 5 mg in the morning along with ayurvedic 2 tablets of madhu nashini in the morning 1/2 hrs before breakfast and 500mg with 2 tabs of chandraprabha wati 1/2 hrs after dinner. Lastly I take about 250 gms of cowmilk at about 10. 30 pm. I consume sufficient quantity of water.--more than a liter early morning immediately after wakeup and not less than 1/2 liters at a time 3-4 times during the day. My body sweating is on the higher side. Frther, I go for the morning walk for 45 minutes about 4. 5 kms daily and also spend 30 to 40 minutes on yoga and prayanam before breakfast. Thereis no any considerable change in my body weight which remains between 74 to 75 kgs. Since lst 10 years. I do not feel any symptoms as stated normally for the diabetics, now I would like to have your good opinion as to what more I should do to exactly maintain my bloodsugar level at 90-100 (fasting ) and within 140 ( p p )
Runner's knee is a painful condition that is usually encountered by athletes who indulge in varied exercises like running, jumping, walking, biking and more, on a regular or professional basis. The kneecap is a region that gets affected with aches and pain when a person is suffering from Runner's knee. This condition can occur due to a fall or constant bending of the knee, which can lead to misalignment of the knee joints and knee cap. Also, weak muscles and lack of balance during physical activities can add to the risk of contracting this condition.
Here's how you can deal with it.
- Give it Rest: Literally! Suffering from Runner's knee could also mean that your body is trying to ask you to slow down. Wear and tear from excessive levels of physical activity can lead to Runner's knee, and in such cases, the best way to come back to peak physical form is to take some rest so that the knee is free of activity and consequent pain until it is ready to take on exercise again.
- The Only Way is 'Up': When you are suffering from pain in the region behind and around the knee cap due to Runner's knee, the best way to alleviate the pain is to place your knee in an elevated position. Get yourself some comfortable cushions and pile a few of them up before placing your knee on top. This position will give support even as blood circulation increases and inflammation, if any, decreases.
- Anti-inflammation Medication: See your doctor for chronic Runner's knee and find out if you are suffering from inflammation which may require the help of medication. This medication can bring down and gradually eliminate the inflammation or swelling, to give you relief from the pain. Remember to check for side effects before you take these medicines, though.
- Strengthening Exercises: A sure shot way of dealing with chronic pain is to do some muscle strengthening exercises as prescribed by your orthopaedic specialist or a physiotherapist. Doing these exercises will give your muscles the strength to support your knees in a better way while you indulge in athletic activities. Remember to substantiate these exercises with a calcium and protein rich diet as well.
- Cold Compress: In case you have had a fall or suffered an injury which has led to Runner's knee, you can make use of a cold compress or an ice pack to relieve the pain for some time. Ice is a well-known treatment for acute and sudden pain.
Runner's knee is a condition that needs care, rest, and medication if it is persistent. If these methods do not help, you should see a doctor for scans and tests.
Related Tip: Physiotherapeutic Approaches for Sports Injuries?