Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwin B MehtaYour feedback matters!
I have breathing problems some time and I checked my cholesterol get high (212) what will be do for reducing cholesterol Thanks.
My sister 28 yrs. Stress level so high, high bp, recent check cholesterol level some extent high. She was tk antidepresive pill sleeping pills 2yrs befor. Bt not now. Doctors prescribe lots of medicine. She tk e ery day bt nw her body cnnt permit to do work or take any wirkload. So what she do?
Dear Sir, Below are my report detail. Need your suggestions please. BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN: PHOTOMETRY 9 mg/dl CREATININE - SERUM PHOTOMETRY 1.06 mg/dl URIC ACID PHOTOMETRY 7.5 mg/dl CALCIUM PHOTOMETRY 8.69 mg/dl BUN / SR. CREATININE RATIO CALCULATED 8.49. Could you pls suggest me next steps based on above reports. Thanks, Ram.
Respected sir I am 54 years old. Now I take blood test. Results. Are begin hb 9.6. Total cholesterol 297 hdl cholesterol. 59 ldl cholesterol 208 what can I do sir?
Sir my triglycerides level is 336mg and my cholesterol is in border level 215mg please tel me whether I should start taking medicine or I can control naturally. Sir m tensed that whether it will effect my heart. Sir kindly give your suggestion.
I have got pain in right lower portion of my chest please after accident happened in 2006 is it a normal pain after an x-ray please my doctor please declare it only gastric please problem is it right
Male Age 32, taking thyronorm 100 mcg. Have not checked tsh for some time and not consulted doctor for few years now. Can this lead to heart issues like shortness of breath of uneasiness in breathing and sleep issued.
I am 31 years old, from last few days I am having chest pain which comes and goes so I visited a cardiologist and he suggested some tests, ECG- Was normal With Sinus Rhythm, cholesterol Level were within normal limits, TMT stress test was negative, LFT and Creatinine level were within Limit except Globulin which was lower, Kidney Doppler test was good, Sugar Level was within Limit, but during Echo Cardiogram he found out I have bicuspid valve with mild regurgitation and I am also suffering from hypertension from last year, so he suggested to control my B.P and I have acidity problem, for which he gave me PAN D and to continue with B.P medicines (Olmetrack 20 morning and Nubeta SM evening) but yesterday I had again felt chest pain so for which I visited emergency where they did ECG, TROP T test and ECG was normal with Sinus rhythm and TROP T test was negative so he gave me PAN 40 injection after which I got some relief and I left the hospital but from today afternoon I am feeling the same pain, so I'm in a Panic state whether I should get admitted at a hospital.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am 62 years old male having chest burning for the last many months. Use of PAN D type tabs soothes out the burning sensation. But if not taken on daily basis, burning sensation re-appear. Any home remedy available? Does it have any link with HEART ?Pl guide regarding permanent treatment & precautions to be taken. I am NON DIABETIC. My BP remains under check with one tab of S-Amlodipine 2.5.
Hi i Got a brain stoke and unable to talk properly. Before joining hospital the symptoms were vomiting and unconsciousness. As per doctor suggestions there's a minor blood clot in brain and no paralysis injection is given even though tongue is paralysed. Please provide some suggestions.
I have joint crepitus from near about 3 4 years, I consulted wid orthopedics, he tells me it is normal, you should increase milk intake, I take milk two times a day, my calcium level is 8.5 ,recently I was diagnosed wid tuberculosis nd cystitis but now I recover by these conditions wid homeopathy, but now I am suffering by knee pain, and I also have neck pain.
My mom is 52 years old, having problem of thyroid, recently she went to lab for various test, found that TSH- 8.6,lipid profile-cholesterol -278.
I am 25 years old male, I have fatty liver (150 mm). My blood pressure also remains on a higher side, 130/95. What precautions and action should I take.
I have red eyes for 7 days. What should I do.? And so much pain in my head and chest is also paining.
Blood pressure rises with each heartbeat and falls as your heart relaxes. The normal blood pressure should be less than 120/80 mm hg. An increase or decrease on either end can cause various problems.
Here are some of the natural ways to control your blood pressure.
- Having a diet low in sodium: In the event of a high blood pressure, curtail the consumption of foods that are rich in sodium. However, research reveals that sometimes it is not just enough to cut down on sodium in your diet. A person suffering from high bp should consume foods rich in minerals like calcium, magnesium and potassium as well to keep his/her bp in check.
- Drink plenty of water and curtail the consumption of alcohol: In case a person suffers from low blood pressure, it is advisable to drink plenty of water as low blood pressure is usually accompanied by bouts of dehydration, and consumption of water can help increase your blood pressure. Also, health drinks, which are rich in electrolytes, help your raise blood pressure. But one should avoid drinks that are high in sugar, and abating your alcohol consumption also helps to quite an extent.
- Burn extra calories and exercise regularly: Blood pressure usually increases with weight. Being overweight can lead to sleep apnea, which is marked by disruptive breathing while you sleep, which in turn condition can lead to increased blood pressure. Studies have found that weight loss is one of the most effective ways to control high bp. Regular physical activity is also advised to maintain a stable blood pressure.
- Avoid long, hot showers: The hot water in showers and spas can expand your blood vessels, which can often lead to a drop in blood pressure. A common sign of this would be dizziness and fainting while taking a bath. Therefore, for people suffering from this condition, using warm water rather than hot water is advisable.
- Completely avoid stress: One of the contributing factors of high blood pressure is chronic stress. Stress tends to affect blood pressure in indirect ways. Many react to stress by overeating, consumption of alcohol and smoking, all of which can increase your blood pressure. Try to know what triggers your stress and take steps to avoid it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.