Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwani Patel
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwani PatelYour feedback matters!
My stomach is pain some time it's pain too much and some it will be slow so what can I do sir or madam please help me.
Hello doctor, I had been suffered from acne on face for about 4 months and now again some acnes appears? What should I do.
I am facing severe headache in midnight. I already consult Dr. and he gave me da but my pre not resolved.
Sweating is a normal, natural phenomenon which all human beings experience. When the weather conditions are humid, or if you have walked for a long duration in the sun, sweat is bound to appear. Some people sweat much more than the normal rate. If you belong to this category, some questions may come to your mind like whether it is abnormal, and what can a possible remedy be. Here are some facts you must know about sweating:
- Sweating is a natural phenomenon, and everyone sweats. It is a normal function of the human body. It involves the releasing of fluids from our sweat glands present in the skin. The body maintains its temperature by means of perspiration. Sweating may make you feel uncomfortable, but performs the important cooling function of the body. Composed of water, sugar, salts and ammonia, sweat does not have any smell of its own. The unpleasant smell produced from your skin is a result of sweat mixing with bacteria.
- The rate of perspiration varies from person to person. If you find yourself to be sweating more than normal people around you, it's natural for you to get concerned. However, do not worry because this is nothing unnatural. Some people produce more amount of sweat than others, and this is completely natural. The rate just varies from person to person.
- Overreaction of sweat glands leads to hyperhidrosis. Some people have sweat glands which are so over reactive and over-productive that they actually suffer from the disease hyperhidrosis. People having this disease sweat abnormally. The rate of perspiration is very severe. There is no such cure for hyperhidrosis. The only permanent solution to fix this disorder is by surgery where the nerves to the sweat glands are cut off.
- Sweating is psychological in nature. The process of sweating is carried out by the sympathetic nervous system. Once it is stimulated, more sweat is produced. Although it may seem weird, thinking of sweating can lead to more sweating in individuals.
- Nausea leads to increased sweating. Nausea or motion-sickness is another reason, which accounts for profuse perspiration. Nausea stimulates the sympathetic nervous system, which in return produces additional sweat.
- Sweating can be delayed at times. Suppose you are climbing up a staircase, but surprisingly you notice that even after going up five flights of stairs, there is no sweat. The sweating appears a little later and is quite intense. This is because your body takes some time to react to the thermoregulation which takes place.
Sweating is a very uncomfortable and irritating phenomenon, but it is actually helpful to the body.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!