Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwajit OvhalYour feedback matters!
I brush my teeth every day and night. But still I have a cavity and removed teeth and put the cap. Y.
In some cases, bleeding gums can be a sign of gingivitis, the early stage of periodontal disease. If your gums bleed easily or bleed when you brush, talk to your dentist about your oral health. Gingivitis is reversible and preventable.
Some pregnant women develop a condition known as “pregnancy gingivitis,” an inflammation of the gums that can cause swelling and tenderness. Gums also may bleed a little when brushing or flossing.
If you take blood thinners, these medications may cause your gums to bleed. Contact your physician if the bleeding does not stop quickly. Your gums could also be bleeding if you brush too hard. Use an extra-soft or soft-bristled toothbrush when brushing your teeth.
If your gums bleed regularly or enough to worry you, make an appointment with your dentist. It could be a sign that something else is wrong.
Always remember to brush your teeth twice a day, floss once a day and schedule regular dental visits.
comman signs of gum disease are-
Abhi 1 month pehle mera operation hua hai pet ka lekin ghar aane ke baad mere muh mai challe pad gaye hai or vitamin B ki Kami ho gayi hai or kabhi kabhi omit bhi ho reha hai challo ki vajah se mai kuch bhi kha nehi paa rahi hu please help me mujhe muh ke challo ke liye or vitamin B ki kami ke liye aachi se aachi davai ya salah dene ki kripa kare please meri umer 50 year hai or Mai ek housewife hu.
How to remove yellow colour from teeth? Please help Can we clean teeth in dental clinic? It will affective. It will long last.
Sir,/Madam, I am 30 years old, yesterday morning when I woke up I saw my left side face was swollen. I consulted Dentist. After check up Dr. Pressed some portion on upper jaw, and diagnosed that there is puss, he prescribed antibiotic tab, painkiller and antiacidity tab to take for 5 days two times a day. He advised to extract that tooth. But I want to retain it. Please advise me what precautions should I take and is it advisable to retain or not.
Dear Sir, I am doing marketing job. I would like to inform you that I am facing the problem of bad breathing from my mouth and also my spit is smelling all the time. I don't know whats the problem in my mouth. Please tell me what I have to do?
Getting your teeth cleaned may give you more than a sparkling white smile -- it may give you something to smile about, like your health.
In a large study, people who had their teeth professionally scaled at least once every two years were 24% less likely to have a heart attack, compared with those who skipped the hygienist. Scaling cleans between the gums and the teeth.
And their risk of stroke dropped by 13%, says study researcher zu-yin chen, md, a cardiology fellow at the veterans general hospital in Taipei, Taiwan.
When i wake up in the morning my teeth bad smells come and some time bleeding gums problem also.Please tell me something ?
If you have diabetes, you have a greater risk of developing certain oral health problems than people who don?t have diabetes. Controlling blood glucose (blood sugar) levels can reduce the risk of these effects.
A veneer placed over a tooth surface can greatly improve a tooth that is stained, badly shaped, crooked, or injured.
A balanced diet, limited number of snacks, brushing and flossing each day, and regular dental checkups are the keys to a lifetime of healthy teeth and gums.
If you are nervous about going to the dentist, tell your dentist and the dental staff. They may be able to adapt the treatment to your needs.
I am 45 year old man and I was heavy pain of jaw and teeth from 10 days, doctor also extirpate one teeth but, my pain is not less. Kindly help me.
I have grew a new teeth at the last end on my mouth so please suggest me what can I do to release the pain.
Hi. I have a yellow teeth. May age is 21 working in nightshift from 6 months when I joined to work at nightshift from then how much every I brush my teeth looks yellow. Help me.
I brush my teeth twice a day. But with in 3 hours. My mouth starts smelling bad. Can you suggest me a solution.
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.