Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Ashvini KaranjgaokarYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, My mother age was 48. She diagnosed thyroid. It is effecting on her eyes (Thyroid optholomopathy), Left eye was 22 inches. Came outside. TSH and T4 levels was abnormal. What is the permanent solution for this. Is there any treatment to cure it. Please help us. We are looking for your support. Thanking you.
I got new specs but the moment I wore them there is a stress on my eyes. Can you tell me what can be the cause for it. Power are right as prescribed?
Hi sir I hava problem on my eye something its red colour what I am do please give uver suggested thank u.
I have a night blindness problem and some times it turn into a big issue. It irritates me a lot may I have some treatment for this problem.
My age is 24. My work is of sitting on a computer for long hours like daily 12 hrs and from last few days I'm not able to sleep properly due to stress anxiety and little bit headache. Sometimes my eyes also get swelling on it. Please help.
Sir I was suffering from myopia eyes so I am wearing contact lenses for one year. So what was any problem to continuously wearing lenses or any infection happen in future also how can I reduce my myopia eyes number without lens and spectacles.
I have GLAUCOMA and CATARACT in my eyes from past 3 years. CATARACT is very minor but in center of my both eyes that troubles me to see. Two days later I have my operation for CATARACT. But due to GLAUCOMA this will not help me much. Pressure of my eyes is14. 6 . I regularly use EVERFRESH drop 4 times a day and LUPITROS drop every night before sleep. Please suggest me something for this GLAUCOMA.
My eyes are soo much weak by watching television. What should I do for correct it. Please help me. Are green vegetable best for me. Or I have to go for laser eye operation. Please replay me I am waiting.
How much take time to cure dry eyes? I feel my eye is tired when go to direct sunlight, headache etc. My eye is like come out slightly.
My eyes are burning all time. It increase in sunlight. It decrease in cool water. What I have to do?
If you have got diabetes, then it is quite natural that you will soon face acute eye troubles. This is the reason diabetic patients are always suggested to keep their blood sugar levels controlled so that eye troubles can be easily avoided. Thorough medical check-up is required in order to detect conditions of the eyes. Some of the commonest eye troubles occurring due to diabetes are cataract, glaucoma, blurry vision, diabetic retinopathy and others.
List of eye diseases caused by diabetes:
- Diabetic Retinopathy: When the retina's smallest blood vessels get severely damaged due to increased blood sugar, then this kind of eye condition occurs. Early detection of this eye condition can save your eyes, but if it is too late, then nothing can be done, and it might even lead to blindness.
- Cataract: Fogging or clouding condition can bring this kind of condition and this can only be corrected by wearing proper corrective lenses. However, if you fail to control diabetes, then in spite of wearing glasses, your eye condition might get deteriorated day-by-day. Glared or blurred vision is the most common symptom in this regard.
- Glaucoma: When the eye fluid is not drained properly, then this kind of eye trouble occurs. In fact, eye pressure increases to a great extent as a result of which delicate eye nerves can get severely damaged. The blood vessels of the eyes can get clogged causing greater interruption in vision. Medicines can make aqueous humor to get drained in a proper manner, and thus you should go for a proper eye check-up so that you can acquire the requisite medicines. Some popular symptoms of glaucoma are headaches, eye aches, blurred vision, watery eyes, vision loss and others.
- Diabetic macular edema: This eye disease mainly occurs in the advanced stage of diabetic retinopathy. Macula is nothing, but the most delicate part of retina and when it gets swollen, then you might face this eye trouble. Only medications can help you to get rid of the same and thus immediate medical help is needed.
- Blurry vision: Though this is quite a small and temporary eye issue for diabetic patients, but this condition might turn into a serious one if you neglect to correct the same in the very beginning. You might even face blindness due to negligence of this trouble. Also, fluctuating sugar-levels should be stabilized so that this kind of trouble can be easily tackled.