Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. AshutraYour feedback matters!
I am 47 years male and having sugar last 7 years with thyroid problem. And feel tired and bodyache and left leg pain below knee. Please advice what would be my diet and some healthy medicine.?
I am working in a MNC. Now I am feeling heavy backbone pain and pain at my finger tips (legs. This pain is heavy every day in the morning for some time. And I used to blink my eyes too many times. Please suggest me a good solution for the above problems that will cure as soon as possible.
Hello doctor I am 58 yr old, I have problem in my back of neck that is pain, through this pain my right arm is not work proper because pain in arm also, this pain is so sever that I can' t write a letter by pen this pain is temperory, after sometime it relief. When I sleep then after awekining in morning time this pain is also happened sometime. So doctor this history last 2yr back, I considerd some doctor they advice me that u sleep in hard place eg-hard floor or plywood avoid pillow during sleep, but doctor I can' t satisfy this treatment so please what can I done or what treatment which we take.
She is having legs pains. If she is seating on the floor she can't get up with her own. It's not the joint pains.
I am 30 years old, suffering form ankylosing spondylitis since 10 years what is the best treatment for it? my hlab27 is positive.
I am 20 Yeats old and I have backpain on last since 8 to 10 days I used combiflam after using combiflam I fell Mitch better now but totally not well.
I am suffering from lower back pain from last 4 weeks. I consulted orthopaedic but it doesn't work. Now what should I do?
Hi im shruti im 20 years old and from past 3 days in my left arm I feel like nerve inside my arm start paining the pain is not too bad but its like I feel im not able to move my arm properly and evn my left leg pain at that moment but very little is there any problem with this ?
My younger brother's wife undergone for spinal cord surgery two years back while surgery doctor used local anesthesia overdose because of that now she is suffering with neck Pain not only suffering the neck without her initiation automatically turning towards right that time she has to pull her neck into original position. Any treatment available for this to whom we have to contact for remedy.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful one that is born from a strain on the median nerve, which loops through the wrist bone to connect it with the rest of the hand and fingers so as to promote motion. This condition can be a painful and debilitating one that usually starts at night, and affects the various fingers, especially the thumb and index finger. The symptoms include numbness, a tingling sensation, a weak grip, and the inability to do many tasks that involve the thumb and index finger. There are many ways of treating this condition with the help of physiotherapy, steroids and corticosteroids. There are easier ways of dealing with this issue on an everyday basis, as follows.
- Wrist Splint: It is a good idea to wear a wrist splint at night which will keep the bones and muscles stationary as the pain in this condition usually starts at night. This will also prevent further damage to the median nerve.
- Activity: Keep your activity to a minimum to give your hand and rest, in particular, some much needed rest from the pain, numbness and tingling. Further, you need to avoid activities that cause too much pain and numbness. Also, take care to keep your thumb and wrist straight during other activities so that there is less strain on the median nerve.
- Strength and Flexibility: Many times, the pain from the wrist and fingers can spread towards the arm as well. In order to prevent this and to treat the pain on a more long term basis, it is important to turn to some mild exercise which can make the area more flexible and strong. This can include wrist twists which can be done ten times for each hand. One can also try Yoga to strengthen the joints in the upper body.
- Ice Pack: Use an ice pack or ice compress on your wrist for ten to fifteen minutes each every few hours to help in relieving unbearable pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication: Patients suffering from this condition can also turn to non steroid medication that will help in bringing down the inflammation. This inflammation is usually responsible to a great extent for symptoms like numbness and pain which can halt various activities. These drugs may include aspirin, ibuprofen, and even naproxen sodium.
- Taking Breaks: One must take regular breaks at work and flex the fingers and the wrist so that the painful bending posture does not make matters worse.
Ensuring that you manage your everyday functioning despite Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a matter of balancing your activities with rest.