Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 yrs old. Male I have a backache last 2 months what precaution I am taken please suggest me?
My waist is paining from a long time. My age is nearly 37. I also have some gas in stomach some days.
I am overweight and I hv pains a lot. I can not walk due to pain in back and legs. Pls help. As severe pain in neck back and lower centre of back. But allopathy does not suits to me. As my stomach get pain.
What exactly is spine block injection? will it work long term for low back pain due to disc problems?
I am having dandruff. Even though I use a dandruff shampoo with ketoconazole (danfree, cipla) on alternate days, I still have it. Is it because the water I use to bath is hard? Please suggest something to completely remove it and prevent it from coming back.
Iam 35 years old. Suffering from sciatica. From 20 days. Doctor has informed me to go for surgery. Please suggest alternate options. And if surgery is required. What would be the cost.
I would like to know the procedure of back spine l5 disc operation. My question is . Any need of stripping full clothes and lay nude at operation time. How they prepared me for the process. Im really confused and little bit frightened. Pls give me the details.
Sir my mother's feet are swelled and she is also feeling pain in her feet. I think her uric acid levels are high. Kindly give me some advice on how to maintain her uric acid level in control.
Dear Sir, I am 19 year old male. I am having trouble having poop these days. I feel like my butt hole is swollen up and it is closing. When I poop I don't feel pain, but I have to put efforts to get it out of me. I suffered from constipation and piles in month of april, and got it diagnosed. And now I am feeling swollen anus. What should I do?
Hello, My name is pritam (male), 24 year old. I'm having pain in my left hand finger tips from last 2-3 weeks. I have taken antibiotics tablets and pain killers but still I'm having the same pain and now days i'm having pain in wrist also (below thumb) I don't understand whats wrong with me. please give some solution.
I work for a long time with computer. Recently I find that after working my right thumb start paining and it is painful to move it. Kindly tell me what to do.?
I am suffering from legs pain from many days. Even the hands. I can not even walk. My ankle is too much of pain.
I am 40 years old male I am suffering since 1 years from very weakness, tiredness, very fatigue and sometimes feel pain in leg and arm muscles. But very weakness in both legs specially and my whole body is not active once. And pain.
The most common cause of neck pain can be cervical disc disease. It is generally caused by the abnormality of the disc that is the cushion present between the vertebrae. The disc can get damaged because of arthritis or any unknown cause. When damaged, it usually leads to inflammation or spasm of the muscles leading to neck pain.
There are a number of pain medications, traction exercises, and physical therapy for minimizing the neck pain. However, these home based remedies help in relieving pain along with a speedy recovery:
- Take it easy: If you have a busy and hectic life, then take it easy. Living with cervical disc diseases can lead to an increase in the neck pain; thus cutting down on activities helps. A comfortable position should be observed while resting. If need be then a pillow can be placed under the neck.
- Apply Cold/Heat Pack: There is always a confusion regarding whether a cold or a hot pack is to be used. The recommendation is to use ice or cold pack for the first 24 to 48 hours of the injury, so that the swelling subsides. This should then be followed by hot fermentation in order to improve the muscle stiffness and also loosen them. But in case of a cervical disc disease neither cold nor heat penetrates the tissue to relieve inflammation, so it is best to use the one which feels better. Whichever, pack is chosen it should only be used for 20 minutes and then left for 40 minutes. Take care and do not use ice or heat directly against the skin.
- Stretch: Stretching exercises should be done in order to improve the flexibility and relieve pain in the neck. Exercises can be performed after warming up of the muscles by a warm towel or bath. Here are a few simple stretches for cervical disc disease that you can do at home:
- Move the neck: As per the study by the American Medical Association, women who had neck pain got relief when they did exercises using light weight and resistance bands. This increased their endurance and strength of the neck muscles. Also, 30 minutes of exercise in the form of biking, walking, swimming, and biking is recommended to improve the blood flow.
- Maintain the posture of the neck: A bad posture can cause a neck pain. Every time while standing, sitting, walking, lifting the posture should be kept in mind. The head and neck should be kept straight and the back should be supported in order to avoid neck pains.
Ekangavira rasa, pravala pisti, brihat vata chintamani ras, svarna-maksika bhasma, trayodasanga guggulu, chandra-prabha vati, pidantaka rasa. The vehicle (anupana) is honey. As given in my tips earlier, harsingar/ parijat (night jasmine) leaves decoction used with these will miraculously relieve and cure the patient barring acute prolapse conditions for which surgery is indicated. But surgery of spine should be got done in extreme necessity only by experts.
As everybody knows that such diseases are technically pain management techniques but medicinally, in allopathy, only some pain killers are given to get instant relief. Alternatively, above ayurveda medicines balance the vata vitiation. When used with other pain management support techniques, patient comes out of chaos very soon.