Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashutosh Chaudhari
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
My mom is having knee pain last 2 years and now also she is suffering so severely knee pain please suggest me what should I do.
I'm 23 years old, past 4 days feeling different. Headache, feeling tired, not like to eat food, something disturb me. I'm not good at all. I'm not clear to say what is happening to me? But something is different. Feeling sleepy all time. Thinking something all the time. Legs,hands, neck are paining some time.
I am still studying. But I can't come back from my first love failure. How can I forget her and concentrate on study as soon possible.
I am 17 years old and I have problems while walking and I quickly gets cramps all over my legs and face server pain in my legs.
I am suffering severe leg bottom pain. I am suffering back pain also and tell to onething 2 year back stone operation at the time anesthesia injection at back bone. My weight 87 kg.
I am 34 years old female. I have knee pain due to partial tear of ACL and neck pain also. And I have huge deficiency of vitamin D. I am vegetarian please give me a solution to overcome this deficiency problem. Thank you.
Hi,Iam Ramesh.44 years old,I have a bulge at lower part of stomach at right side which causes a back pain and I can not stand long and walk. is it called Hernia?
Hello Doctor. I am 35 years old male. I have pain in my left knee. Actually I practiced martial arts longtime back in 2005 and got a kick on left knee from outside, It pained for 20-30 minutes and then it was ok. Every thing was fine till last year but since last 4-5 months its paining at times when I do some workout or climb stairs. No other problem like BP, Sugar etc. What should I do?
I am suffering from back pain. during the work my back pain always occur. I am very trouble for it so please give me any advise or therapy to solve this problem.
BACK PAIN AND DRIVING
People who drive over 25,000 miles a year take about 22 days off work every year with back pain, compared with 3 days for low-mileage drivers.Our fondness for driving goes hand-in-hand with our tendency to shy away from exercise. Often, we will hop in the car, rather than walk down to the shops or to school or work. Whilst this may save us time, in the long term it may also increase our chances of developing back problems and other health problems.
It is well known that people who lead active lifestyles are less likely to die early, or to experience major illness such as heart disease,diabetes and colon cancer.Unfortunately for some people, spending long periods of time sitting in a car is unavoidable (e.g. taxi drivers, bus drivers, salespeople).
The constant vibration of the wheels on the road, hunching over or gripping the the steering wheel, sitting in the same position and stretching to depress the clutch or see out of the mirror, all take their toll on your back. It’s not just the driver who can stiffen up in a can either- passengers are often seated for long periods of time in a fixed position.
If you do spend a lot of time in your car, there are a number of things you can try to make yourself more comfortable:·
- Bring your seat forward so that you can depress the clutch without having to stretch·
- Adjust your mirrors properly·
- Take regular breaks, ideally once an hour·
- Try to avoid twisting when getting into or out of the car·
- Keep a small cushion in the car to support your lower back·
- Choose a car that is suited to your needs.
4 TESTS TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT CAR TO PREVENT BACK PAIN
- The praying test- place both hands together, pointing forwards. You should be pointing straight at the center of the steering wheel.The fist test- make a fist with your left hand, keeping the thumb to the side of the index finger. If you have sufficient headroom then it should be possible to insert the fist on the crown of the head.
- The look down test- place both hands evenly on the steering wheel and look down at your legs. You should be able to see equal amounts of both legs between the arms.
- The right leg test- after driving the car for a short while, look down and examine the position of your right leg. Your right foot should still be roughly in line with your right thigh.
- The Kerb height test- swing your right leg out of the car as though you are getting out, and place your right foot on the ground. The surface of your right thigh should be sloping downwards (not upwards) towards your right knee.
THESE TESTS SHOULD ONLY BE PERFORMED WHEN THE CAR IS STATIONARY AND CAREFULLY PARKED.