Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok ShahYour feedback matters!
I have acen and regular pimples on my face. And it left black marks on my face. From last year onwards these pimples are coming out. I am very sad my face is looking bad and bad. Please suggest.
What is the reason for becoming black under the eyes and how can I cure it. Please reply sir. This is a request.
I am suffering from ace, do every thing but no results. My skin is oily and living in hostel for more than 6 years. Give me some natural suggestions.
Hyee I had my c section on Nov 8th and right from one week after delivery to now facing constipation problem getting blood in the motion and the pain in anus rests all along the day. Kindly help. Used a lot medicines given by my gynic.
I am 30 years old. From past 3 months I have been getting pus boils on different parts of my body ie my eyes, stomach, face, thighs, pubic area. If ones goes then other one comes. Its also a bit painful. I am feeling very irritated due to this. What may be the cause of it? What is the cure for this?
I have a habit of peeling the dead skin of my lips since 15 yrs, so they become swollen and blackened. What can I do leave this habit and for healthy lips.
Fact: blemish-prone skin needs hydration
Infact, drying out oily skin sends signal to ypur body to produce even more oil; a nightmare for those already suffering from acne and oily skin.
Remember, cleansing, toning and moisturizing are the three essentials needed to keep any type of skin.
Tip: look for non-oily moisturizer with ingredients like lecithin, propylene glycol and dimethicone.
My eyes dark circles are not getting light. I tried every way possible like cucumber, lemon juice etc. What should I do?
Aging is not just a matter of your skin care regimen and the products that you use. If you are using path breaking products and ignoring your diet and exercise routine, then you are setting yourself up for premature aging, despite the best and most expensive treatments. A poor diet on a constant basis over a period of many months and years can cause irreparable damage to the delicate skin of your face as well as the other parts of your body. (Know more about acne problem)
So find out about the six kinds of food that may be aging you.
- Sugar: This may not come as such a surprise. The next time you decide to reach out for a fistful of candy or chocolates, think about the effect it may have on your skin and its elasticity. A sugar overdose can start a process that doctors’ term as glycation. This usually happens when you end up ingesting more sugar than the cells of your body can handle, process or even accommodate. In this process, there is a production of advanced glycation end products which can damage the collagen of your skin. Collagen is the element which renders youth and elasticity to your skin. (Learn more about diabetes problem)
- Alcohol: The dehydrating effect of alcohol is well known to everyone. The body takes a long time to break down alcohol, which means that the effect lasts longer. So if you have been persistently ingesting large amounts of alcohol on an almost daily basis, then you will need to think of the effect that all the dehydration is having on your skin which can give rise to premature wrinkles and lines.
- Charred Meat: If you are a fan of smoked steak and meat dishes, then you will need to read this point. The inflamed hydrocarbons breaks down the precious collagen present in the skin even as it makes your face and skin look puffy due to the effect of inflammation. Also, this may contaminate your next meal, so remember to clean up the grill properly.
- Salt: Excessive consumption of salt can lead to many problems for the body and the skin as well. It causes the body to retain excess water which can give you a bloated look. You can use a caffeine based moisturiser for a quick release of excess fluids in such cases.
- Processed Food: Packaged and processed food that has been frozen with preservatives and excess salt for a long time can harm your skin by stripping away the mineral and nutrient reserve that is usually replenished with right eating.
- Spicy Food: The skin reacts to constant ingestion of spicy food as this dilates the blood vessels and leaves the skin looking blotchy.