Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old and struggling to crack gate entrance exam for m. Tech that is why I have to read in night also. There is dark black circle arises under my eyes. Now it is arising but in 4-5 months it will become completely black. Please suggest me what should I do that it still be appear constant because for complete reduction I have to take treatment but I don't have time for this. Give me that such type of suggestion which burn approx 5- 10 minutes either home remedies also.
I am 22years old, and loosing my hairs daily, and white hairs coming out, and feeling anxious. Used many dye, but finding no sound result. What should I do now?
Dr. my face is so oily and had got dark caused by pimples. I had try some tips but still can't be cure, how can I cure it Dr. I would be really thankful doctor.
I have a thicken area on my foot. It pains while walking. Corn have nt come out but I think it is inside. Pain is from 2 years aprx. Previously I removed corn from left foot. Now thicknd area n pain in right foot also again left foot started paining.
Hai I have normal colour face, how to become face white Nd fair, suggest me any nice cream or anything By which I become fare Nd white.
You can easily prevent hair loss by
Regularly consuming sweet potatoes. They are packed with beta-carotene, which your body converts to vitamin a.
Vitamin a promotes the growth of healthy cells and tissues, including hair and the scalp. Sweet potatoes also contain plenty of vitamin c, copper, iron and protein.
You can eat boiled or baked sweet potatoes, depending upon how you like them.
I have dark circles under the eyes, I did so many things to get rid of that, example: home remedy and bought creams from store.
I'm having dark circles (under eyes) and blacken my face and receiving small white spots. Im an engineering student and don't have proper proper sleep and digestive system. I play football and first used to swim.
I am 19 years old and I have a problem of hair fall and all the loss of hair what should I do for it?
I have black face N pimples too and my health is not growing well I'm taking food well but my face is not glowing.
Vivek aged 38 is allergic to hair color. He has tried several brands patch test on hand but after a days application the test area becomes like a burn boil with water inside. There is lot of itching and it continues for 10 to 15 days until some antibiotic is taken to suppress the same. My question is do we have any medication or anti allergic available so that hair color may be applied without allergy or else he should drop this idea of hair color application forever. Please suggest.
I am 23 yr old and I am suffering with tb lymph node result in fnac test shows tb cold abscess and afb culture -ve in left side below my ear currently I had surgery and got removed the node but I feel that pus is still getting accumulated inside. Previously I had pleural effusion and taken drugs mahaflox 400 and prd tablets but after 6 months of these medication a lymph node formed. I did xray of chest it shows no pleural fluid after 6 months of mahaflox medication. Currently its been 6months of pleural medication+ 2months forecox medication but I donot what medication is perfect for cure and how can I cure pus formation and was surgery necessary.
I have a lot of dandruff which causes huge hair fall too and my front hair are getting thinner too what should I do?
Hair and scalp health are closely interlinked with each other. A healthy scalp is an indicator of healthy hair, thus, focus on improving the scalp condition. Usually scalp is either dry or oily, both the conditions in excess is bad. Problems in the hair is a sign of dosha imbalance in the body, so various remedies may be adhered to so that the imbalance is corrected.
Ayurveda, being a holistic method of treatment, has a beneficial effect on the body. Ayurveda has the following remedies to improve scalp and hair health:
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your scalp. The foods you eat is an indicator of your hair health. Avoid eating junk foods as these foods results in accumulation of toxins in the body. Include leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet as they contain antioxidants which are good for your skin health.
- Keep your scalp clean: Use an herbal shampoo to cleanse your hair on a regular basis, followed by an herbal conditioner to retain the moisture in your hair. The shampoo should contain herbal ingredients such as neem and shikhakai as they have anti-bacterial properties. Make sure to wash your hair every alternate day, as excessive washing may lead to an oily scalp.
- Massage your scalp: Massaging your scalp improves blood circulation in your scalp, and also assists in dissipating stress from your scalp. The oil nourishes the scalp and helps in improving the quality of your hair.
- Sleep: Quality sleep is as important for hair as your diet. Make sure you get 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep to revitalize your body.
- Herbs: Apart from the above-mentioned remedies, you may also use herbs like methi. Methi has certain properties that make it a very effective remedy for hair growth. You may apply methi paste on your hair before shampooing. Aloevera is another herb that is very good for your hair and skin health. You may consume it or apply it on the hair to avail its benefits.
- Not to wash your hair alternate days and leave it without applying oil.
- Plastic combs are not good as they get charged due to friction and pull the hair, so apply coconut oil daily to smoothly comb the hair and wash hair twice a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.