Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok S PandeYour feedback matters!
My father Age- 74 had got fractured his hand, he has been operated by orthopedic doctor, has fitted two wires in the which are now removed, but his fingers and thumb do not move inside, so he cannot hold anything and one bone has come outside above the palm, so what will be the treatment.
My wife is facing the pain problem in shoulders along in hands fingers I have consulted Dr. Also giving Zorodel SP n Mr. time to time. Right now no relief. Fro future pl tell me the next spet treatment. Thnx.
I am a 39yr old male and have backache on lower side or in other words where the backbone ends. Its difficult to sit on chair or stand after sitting for sometime for last 6 months. What should I do?
My mother 48 years old before she getting pain knee after Ayurvedic treatment & acupuncture it stop but after some days legs veins started paining.
ABOUT 3 MONTHS BACK MY WIFE, AGED 38 YRS. 5'2" HT. & 73 KGS., THYROID PATIENT, FELL ON HER RT. KNEE DUE TO SLIP FROM UNEVEN FLOORING. FRACTURE OF ANY BONE IS OVERRULED BY X-RAYS. STILL SHE IS SUFFERING WITH SEVERE RADIATING PAIN DOWN TO ANKLE AND UPTO HIP. SHE COULD NOT TAKE MACH REST AS SHE WORKS AS LECTURER IN A COLLEGE MOVING FROM GROUND TO 3 OR 4 FLOORS BY STAIRS. NOW SHE IS SUFFERING WITH UNBEARABLE PAIN IN TOE TO HIP AND NOT EVEN ABLE TO SLEEP PROPERLY. NOW UNABLE TO DO ANY EXERCISE DUE TO PAIN, DUE TO WHICH SHE IS PUTTING UP MORE WEIGHT. ANY NEUROLOGIST MAY KINDLY GIVE A SUGGESTION, WHAT TO DO.
Fatigue Feeling tired all the time Low back pain Thinning of hair or Hair Loss . Soft or Weak Erection Eye floaters or fuzzy vision cramp or pain in the pelvic cavity or in the tail bone . I showed its due to over masturbation. Can I regain my health? Is complete recovery possible? What should I do now?
I had a ankle fracture on December 5th 2016 and I was under cast for 6 weeks. Now the cast has been removed but still while walking I get a pain like hell. So if the bone has healed completely why would I feel the pain?
I am 48 male from amritsar suffering from ankylosing spondylitis since last 30 years but pain is too much at centre of spine d10 and d11 no effect from medicine I want to go massage therapy please suggest me I am on bed from lat 45 days thank you
Since 5 days. I am experiencing pain in my lower stomach & back pain as when as a burning sensation when I pass urine. I feel nauseous most of time and. I had lost my appetite when it happened on the frst day Plss help me.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"