Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok Kanchan GuptaYour feedback matters!
My hairs are falling from last 3-4 weeks please tell me solution for that when ever I move my hand on my hairs it falls down.
Hi, I got married recently, currently my boob size is 32B, I want to increase my boob size. Is their any natural way to do the same?
Sir. I have some small pimples. i.e 10-11 small small spots which looks dirty please tell me any homemade method to reduce it? Thanks waiting for your reply.
Hi, I have severe stretch marks in lower belly portion. I am also becoming fatter day to days although I am eating less amount of food. Are the stretch marks the effect of fat belly. Now from last month I am taking lemon juice and honey with Lukewarm water in morning empty stomach, but no such result. Please give solution to vanish the stretch marks and also to reduce belly fat. I don't smoke and take alcohol rarely. Please give me solution. Thanks.
Hi Recently there was a suggestion to take Almond with peeled skin for Pitta. Can some one suggest fruit seeds like pumpkin or any other seeds or dry fruits for vaata.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see my changes. What should I do?
Have oily skin n wheatish in colour, n I wish to hav fairer skin. So pls suggest me something helpful to become fair!
I am 17 years old and I have pimples on my face from last one year. Marks r not getting cleared. What should I do?
Am 20 years. I have wrinkles on my face. Kindly help me to overcome this. Please suggest me some face creams.
Hello. Im 25 years old male. I have dark colour face, hands and lips and my rest of the body colour is fair. So many r suggesting to use lotions, fruit scrubs but not mentioning its names. What type of lotion, which company, etc. Please tell me How can I get colour of my face and hands matching to my body's colour?
I am facing a sudden hairfall problem. It is not stopping by any means. What should I do. I am taking green tea, eggs, beans, paneer, going to gym. N taking bath daily but shampoo once in a week. I am vegetarian so can't go for meats or fish. Suggest me something best. Please.
Hello doctor I have deep dark circles around my eyes. I have tried many ailments and creams, but its not going. I have spectacles and that makes no one notice it. But if I remove those specs everyone starts asking about it. It's not that much appreciated in my profession and I don't think it's because of the sleep pattern, as I sleep well. Can you help me?
Few months back I have an acne problem. On my face and head .but I consult doctor and it gets cured. Now now I left with the small small holes on my face and black dark spots .I am unable to cure it. Please see my profile picture .please look into the matter and provide me a good cream to cure holes.
I have height to low how my height long and my weight so lose how my weight much also my face black spots which cream I used to clean this spots.
Your hand is an integral part of your persona, which is why you need to keep them clean and presentable. However, conditions such as cuticle skin peeling can take away the beauty of your hands. Cuticle skin peeling can also irritate your hand throughout the day when the cuts are exposed to external elements, such as food or dirt. You could also infect your fingers in the process, if the cuticles are not treated properly.
Causes of Cuticle skin peeling:
- Allergic reaction: Bacteria may cause allergies and stimulate cuticle peeling problem. Detergents and other chemical product can also cause irritation.
- Bad habit: If you have a habit of biting nails or picking nails, then also you can be infected. Moreover, if you rip off your hanging nails instead of chipping them properly then it can result to skin infection.
- Lack of minerals: Calcium and vitamin deficiency can also be a reason for cuticle skin peeling around your fingernails. The skin gets dry and flaky resulting in breaks and chips which may in turn lead to cuticles.
- Skin diseases: If you have any skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis etc then you are likely to develop skin cuticle peeling problem.
Some treatments for cuticle peeling problems
- Warm lemon water: Rinse your hand everyday with warm lemon water to clean the nooks and crannies of the fingers where dirt may be stored. After washing hour hands ensure your moisturise them to keep it supple which will prevent the development of cuticles.
- Cucumber: You can also rub cucumber slices gently on your skin to reduce the inflammation form cuticles and sooth any wounds on the fingers.
- Aloe vera: You can also use the aloe vera gel for its cooling and soothing factors. Using aloe vera multiple times a day will help to get rid of cuticle-peeling by naturally moisturising and disinfecting the skin areas a t the same time.
- Honey: Use honey on your hands and then wash it with lukewarm water to get soft and smooth skin.
- Balanced diet: Maintaining a proper diet containing which has healthy fats, dietary fibre, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and protein will nourish all areas of your skin properly and prevent the problems of cuticle peeling occurring in the first place.
- Antibiotics: You may also need to take anti-infection drugs to reduce the problem if you have already had an infection in your fingers within the cuticles. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!