Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok Kanchan GuptaYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr. Narendra Patwardhan speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am 32 year old man having acne problems only in mild to moderate form mainly on Forehead .i used clindamycin gel without much effect so I am starting to use clindamycin-nicotinamide gel acnestar .Can you please suggest .i am getting one or 2 pimple all the time since many years. My main culprit what I think is I have very very oily skin and thats why I get acne .So please help and suggest some remedy. Thanks.
I have scar on my left hand. Used many medicines for last 2 years. Still it has not been cured. What should I do?
Ingrown toenails have become a common trouble these days and there are many causes that are responsible for the same. Nail edges or corners mostly get affected by this trouble. It often appears to be a toenail infection while it is not so. Bigger toes are highly prone to this toenail issue; therefore you need to be very careful.
Before the issue can become serious, you should take careful steps to prevent the same. Medical advice is required so that the right treatment can be chosen, which gives you an instant relief from the symptoms. The skin around the nail becomes tender and might get swollen or hard coupled with a lot of pain in the toe.
Leading causes for ingrown toenails:
- Incorrect nail-cutting: If you make a mistake in cutting your toenail correctly, then you might face the situation of an ingrown toenail. Therefore, you should always finely concentrate while cutting your toenails with the help of any nail cutter. In most of the cases, curved or irregular nails are to be cut with great care.
- Wrong footwear: If you have chosen the wrong footwear, which create tremendous amount of pressure on your feet, it may develop this kind of nail condition. Only repeated or consistent usage of these kinds of footwear can develop this horrible situation. Sometimes, extremely tight stockings or socks can also be responsible for ingrown toenails.
- Improper hygiene: Acute foot hygiene needs to be maintained without any fail otherwise you will not be able to prevent ingrown nails. You should always keep your feet clean and dry. If your feet remain in contact with moisture for a long time, then this condition might arise. You can now use specialized solutions available in the market for washing the nails on your feet.
- Toenail injury: If you have any injury on your toenail, then it needs to be corrected as soon as possible otherwise the injury will get converted into ingrown nails. Which further results in acute painful sensations and these kinds of experiences are simply unbearable. Poor posture can bring injuries to your toenails. If you have any existing toe injuries, then you should try your level best for the speedy recovery of the same.
- Poor health-conditions: There are many health conditions, which result in ingrown toenails out of which diabetes is the most prominent one. Due to poor blood circulation, the nails on your feet get damaged internally resulting in ingrown nails.
Hi doctor, I am Arun, I am 27 years old, I have medium sized pores on my face and I also have many acne marks and tan on my face, I tried many treatments but nothing is worthy and I could not see any improvements in my skin and I am very depressed and inferior in my appearance while I meet new people. Please help me doctor Thanks, Arun.
I'm suffering from too much hair loss from past 15 days from root its falling, how to strengthen and how to regrowthing will happen?
Its been a long time I am loosing my hair. I visited lot of Drs. And did not find any solutions. My hair has oily texture and have some kind of tiny balls on scalps.
Doctor my age is 22 I am using zincoderm, alograce ,my fair face wash for my pimple break scars on face after I use skin become dull ,wrinkles .dry how ill I recover my skin doctor.
I have black color at down side of the two eyes. Then what should I do for that problem? Please tell me.
I am 18 years old and I am having stretch marks since when I was 15. I have visited so many skin specialist but it was not cured. So I humbly want your held to cure it. Please help me?
In homeopathy, when we approach the treatment of skin diseased, we evaluate skin disease in its totality; and try to understand its inner cause, at the level of immunology, hormones, genetics, metabolic, etc. And plan the treatment in such as way that the disease is addressed at the root level, treating the related cause. By treating the disease such as psoriasis or urticaria or lichen planus or vitiligo, we treat the disease at a deeper level so that the disease does not recur for a long time, for many years or months.
While treating the skin diseases at such a deeper level using homeopathy, the homeopathic medicines are administered orally. Homeopathy does not believe in treating skin disease by using lotions or cream. Homeopathy believes that if you treat skin disease by using external lotions, you are actually going to ‘suppress’ or ‘mask’ the disease and not ‘cure’ it.
Know how Platelet rich plasma therapy is beneficial for your Skin!