Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok H.BhadleYour feedback matters!
I'm unable to gain weight, insomnia, dependence on painkillers. Also suffer from PE. What's the course of action to be taken? I've been to several gastroenterologist sand endocrinologist but not happy with most of them. I desperately need to gain weight and address the issue of PE.
My friend age 60 yr. Last 12 years diabetic. He take insulin 3 time and two month start taking BGR 34 ayurved tablet 2x2 and 10 month back Angoplast done. Now more swelling on foot both leg. Kidney. Thyroid. Heart. Hemoglobin. Uric acid All report normal. Pl. What is problem swelling on foot both leg.
Hello doctor, I have more triglycerides. What is your advaise in order to keep them in control. Presently the reading is 199 mg/dl. My ldl& hdl are normal. Best regards,
I am losing hair quickly and tried all shampoos but not effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this?
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.