Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am having infertility problem, my both tubes are blocked and I hav diminish ovaries what is the best treatment I can do to have a natural baby, my husband do not want to go for ivf, pls suggest some thing beneficial for me.
She has period on 26dec on 20jan she had sex 21 she takes unwanted 72 pill next period got 26 jan 20feb 4 March in between she had no relation the pregnancy test is also negative is still any chance of pregnancy why she not get her next period when will she got her period the date of period to be come is 4 april and till now 16 April she doesn't got her period so when will she get her period and what's the reason?
My cholesterol level is very high. I want to reduce it. How can I reduce my ldl cholesterol level in a weak.
How to control yellow urine in liver infection. I want to be fine as soon as possible. My uv kinetic point is 50 which should have been 5-40. Now say what to do. Other report points are normal.
Sir mere kafi hairs hai Jo bad nhi rhe lekin aaspas wale hair grow hote h Mtlb jaise ek hair cutting ke bad grow ho rha h lekin uske sath wala hair nhi grow hua Why it is and how to treat it.
I am a 25 year old female. After dermatology consultation, I have been taking isotretinoin 20 mg capsule since 8 months, initially I used to take it daily later twice a day and then once in three days then now I discontinued it myself since 1 week ,now small pimples have started erupting. Should I continue the same dosage and pattern?
I'm 25 years old male have skin allergy on my head and upper part of back. Few acne on face also. What may be the reason and remedy.
I have pimples tans on my face I have used many face wash for pimple clearing but it doesn't work. What should I do?
Sir my wife has relieved baby in the month of sept her period stop. May I know why and how much time it will take to hav next period.
Summer might be the perfect time to flaunt your beach wave tresses, but you also need to protect them from the scorching sun. The summer sun can make your hair dry and brittle, causing a lot of damage. Here are five tips to keep your hair healthy and beautiful all summer long.
- Hydration: In summer you tend to lose too minerals through sweat and this causes dehydration, which in general affects your whole body, making your skin and hair dry and lifeless. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water. Also include lemon water, buttermilk and coconut water in your diet to regain the lost minerals. Eat fruits with high water content such as muskmelon, watermelon, cucumbers and tomatoes to include nutrients in your system.
- Protection: Wear a scarf or a stylish hat to match your outfit as well as protect your mane from the sun rays. Preferably use a cotton one and tie it loosely so that it does not hinder circulation.
- Use a mild Shampoo: In summers, excess sweat can clog your hair follicles, capturing dirt and bacteria. It is important to use a gentle shampoo that gets the job done without stripping your hair of moisture.
- Condition: Use a conditioner to provide texture and strength to your hair. They also lend a coating on the hair that makes it shiny and creates a thin barrier from the sun rays.
- Limit styling tools: It is better to avoid heating tools as much as possible because additional heat can dry out your hair shafts. Also, use fewer hair products such as hairsprays and gels because they contain tons of chemicals that can cause damage by clogging the follicles mixed with sweat.