Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 I have tight foreskin problem. Though previously with efforts I was somehow to pull skin back, but now even its not possible with efforts.
I am having huge amount of hair fall from last 6 months. The volume of my hair have reduced to half. There is also irritation and itching in the scalp. The dandruff problem has also increased very much. I have tired many varieties of shampoos but nothing is actually working. What can I do to stop this problem? Please help.
I had some red patches near my vagina. They are itchy and irritating. Do applying zandu balm on them can cure them fast?
I have pimples on my face. I used scar removal for 2 months but there is no changes. So, what should I do.
How to remove wart in hairs. I have a visible wart in left side of head from july 2016, It is not paining but not looking good. Kindly help me.
My hair's are falling Mere Baal girte ja Rahe he, mein Kya Karu Bal pure girkar takkal ho Sakata hain Kapal thoda bada hain aur 2 sides se zyada bal zadte hain, The Bal thode patle hain, Me balo ki sundrata ko khona nhi chahta please give me some answer which is helpful for sorting my problems.
Hii sir. Or madam. Mere galo pay bohut acne hota tha. To mene hat ki ungli say pimpel ko noch leta tha. Ab mere pure gal pay chota chota whole ho gaya. Is whole kayse thik hoga. Plss bataye.
I have 30 year old son spastic, mentally retarded 95% disabled we are not able to bring into sunlight he has some skin rashes which he aggravates by scratching what shall we do using dipsalic of not much help.
I am hair losing quickly no effect on my hair any shampoo and medicine. Can you any result me I hope you will be remove my problem.
I lost my hair two years back due to typhoid and I want to thick my hair I had growth in hair but it not appear to be thick. Please tell me how to thick my hair.
How can I prevent from hair falls? I am very upset because of my hair fall please suggest me some tips.
How we keep our face glow. Because I have an feild work. So working in sun is nearlly. Due to which my face become daily. So please gave me some tip to keep my face become glowy and healthy. And how we take care our face in winter season. thanks.
Last 6 months I was used tea tree face wash. I have oil skin. Now a days my skin have dry. What can I do. continue tha face wash or change it. Inform pls And also my age 20. What type of face cream use. Inform pls. Thanks then.
I am 20 years old. Acne is my major conCern homemade treatments and some healthy diet for glowing and fair skin free from acne.
I have hair fall problem. My hair is curly bahut zada hair fall ki wajha se hair bahut halke ho gaye hai and abhi bhi bahut hair fall ho raha hai. Kya karu jisse hair fall na ho. please suggest me.
I'm suffering from dermatitis dermatitis from 3 years. Any homeopathic medicine for this condition. Allopathic crem rough the skin tone. Especially in nose region and eyebrows. Please help.
Acne (characterized by the clogging of hair follicles because of the excess oil and the dead skin cells) is one of the most common skin conditions, especially among women and it can bring about a lot of social anxiety as well as self esteem issues in people who suffer from it acutely. Acne may be caused by a host of factors such as lifestyle issues, diet, hormonal problems and heredity. To tackle these issues, homeopathy has some really effective medications which can be used to treat it holistically rather than just on the surface of the skin.
Let’s have a look at these medications.
1. Pulsatilla: A commonly used homeopathic medication, Pulsatilla is a very versatile medication that is used to treat many ailments. It is very effective on young girls who have just hit puberty and are suffering from acne breakouts. Pulsatilla is very effective in treating acne triggered by irregular and infrequent periods. Many girls who complained of acne breakouts just before the start of menstrual flow stated that they were greatly benefitted by the use of Pulsatilla.
2. Dulcamara: Many women and even some men complain about acne breakouts especially during season change. This happens when the hotter season changes in to the colder season or even the other way around. Dulcamara is a great medication to handle these break-outs during the change of seasons.
3. Silica: This is a medication made from sand or silica and is very effective in treating cases of pus within the acne. Silica is very effective in countering acne caused due to irregularities in the immune system. This medication is effective if the person is of a thin and slim build and is quite sensitive to cold air or water.
4. Natrum Muriaticum: If your acne is caused by hormonal discrepancies caused by conditions such as PCOD (enlarged ovaries marked by the formation of tiny cysts), or other reproductive organ disturbances, then Natrum Muriaticum is the best medication to treat your acne. This is also very effective in treating acne in both young boys and girls who are suffering due to hormonal changes within the body. It can also help curb excessive oil secretion on your skin to control acne.
5. Calcaria Sulphuricum: Sulphur related medications are another common treatment option for acne, although they have to be mixed and matched with other ingredients to properly target the causes. Sulphur also has great effectiveness on acne with pus formation. Ideal patients who should be administered Calcaria Sulphuricum may exhibit intolerance towards heat and would generally like to be in the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.