Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok DoshiYour feedback matters!
I came to Bangalore from andhra pradesh around 1year back fr working. Since then my hair is falling more. I was told by some clinic that it also falls due to bangalore water and told me to use mineral water. My question is hair really falls due to change in water and due to Bangalore water? And I paid 20k fr treatment which is not worth at all.
Doctor, I am 15 years now. I have pimples on my face since past 2 years. Once I consulted dermatologist, by using his tablets I faced reaction. My lips were swollen. So please advice some tablets which do not give any reaction. For my acne problem.
It's been 2 years I am suffering from acne problem. When I went to local doctors he used to say that it is due to puberty. But don't know if true or false I have been taking medicines from last 6 months but no effect so please let me know How to get rid of acne.
What medicine Can I take for cough and medicine I am frequently losing my hair what precaution should I take? What medicine can I take for stomach pain?
I am 23 years old man. I have lot of pimples on my face. I tried various creams and face packs but of no use. How can I get rid of them?
For example -Iam fine but l am losing my hair and have tired all shampoos but no effect yet l am not sure what else can I do? You can be help me?
Tell me your best suggestion to me. My skin getting black and full hair fall I want to become fairness skin.
I want to clear my face by removing black spots (on my cheeks) which makes my face looks dull and dirty as well.
Mohsin Khan I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Hi I'm a male if using fairness creams and other creams and skin product is harmful for our skins thn how people r fair or having fair skin without using any fairness creams or any skin product for the skin or face please tel me please how they look or have fairer skin without using any fairness product for face and skin. please tel me plz.
Birthmarks are dark spots/blemishes that are present at birth or appear soon after. Most of them are harmless and while some disappear with time, some don't. Birthmarks may cause a person to be conscious of their appearance and some types of marks may even pose health problems. You can opt for birthmark removal for cosmetic or health reasons.
Types of birthmarks
The two major types of birthmarks are vascular birthmarks, which are caused due to the incorrect formation of blood vessels; and pigmented birthmarks that are caused due to an overgrowth of pigmentation cells.
Common vascular birthmarks are 3 types:
- Haemangiomas: Bright red or bluish marks that may appear above or below the skin's surface.
- Port-wine stains: They are discolorations found mainly on the neck, face arms or legs, which look like wine was spilled on that area of the body.
- Macular stains: These are faint red marks often found on the forehead, eyelids, nape of the neck, nose or the upper lip.
Pigmented birthmarks are generally of 3 types- Cafe-au-lait spots, which are common coffee colored spots; Mongolian spots that are flat, bluish-gray patches on the lower back or buttocks; and moles that may be tan or black, flat or raised and may have hair growing out of them. Moles may develop into skin cancer.
So, in cases where a birthmark can be potentially fatal for your health, it's best to get it removed.
Here are the different ways you can choose from if you intend to get your birthmark removed.
1. Laser surgery - It's a widely popular birthmark procedure, especially for port-wine stains. A yellow light laser, called flashlamp pumped a dye laser, is commonly used for treating and removing birthmarks in children. Haemangiomas are generally treated with a pulsed eye laser when they start to grow in size and become thicker than before.
2. Surgery - Surgical excision can help remove a birthmark and minimize the resulting scar. Mongolian birthmarks, port-wine stains, and haemangiomas can be treated with surgery.
3. Cryosurgery and Electrodessication - Cryosurgery is the application of extreme cold to the affected area to destroy the diseased tissue. Electrodessication refers to the destruction of tissues by dehydration induced by a high-frequency electric current.