Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok DoshiYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old male, I have a bad body odor (especially on my private parts) after working out. The odor on the private part tends to sustain even after a through shower. Please help.
I am 29 years. Have psoriasis on my head. Unable to control psoriasis and also my hair fall. Please suggest me.
Mam I am 15 years boy and my face is very dull and very bad. So for this reason any students does not want to talk with me. So please suggest me medicine for attractive face.
My hair on central head had became so thin due to excessive use of tretinoin tablet. When I had gone bald, it seems that hair is growing, but after 2 weeks some hairs doesn't seems off and the rest central hair is not seen from far but it seems to be there from near, what should I do?
Dear sir, At the time of birth I used to be fare but now my face color is more black as compare to my body color. I want to improve my face color. Pls suggest me how make fair my face.
Hello Dr. I have got pimple & acne problem from past 10 years. I get numerous pimples & my skin gets dull whenever I masturbate. The pimples are big & hurts a lot stay ls for days leaving behind black marks. I think I have problematic hormones. Also my skin immunity has gone zero gets dark even if I go out in sun for 15 min. I have got black spots all over my face & my skin feels like it is burnt. Have consulted many doctors but of no use. Its never ending & keeps on coming. Please suggest me something good as I am disheartened now & loosing all hopes.
Hello. I am 16 years old. I have been suffering with extreme hair loss. I visited Dr. and they showed all kinds of treatments. Laser treatment etc. It is very costly and my parents are not recommending. Everyone has well hair in my family. Only some of my uncles who are over 50 have lost some of their hair. I've tried so many hair oils and home remedies. Still no result. I am in 10 th class and no tension is their. I want to know the treatment their is. I saw people taking supplements and pills for hail. Really worried for my hair. Can you please name some hair supplements or vitamin supplements which are appropriate for my age.
I am suffering from hair loss hair fall problem since last one month the hair fall n hair loss is while bathing and combing.
I have a severe hair fall due to dandruff it was so severe so please gi e solution to reduce my hair fall due to dandruff thank you.
I have black spot on my face I have already use another cream that dosent work what should ido next.
Our hair quality is fast deteriorating.
Just as our body is made of protein complex so is our hair. It needs optimum enzyme and hormonal functioning to grow and maintain its lustre and shine.
So, what are the hair foods?
- For hair sebum production: Fish liver oil, meat, milk, cheese, eggs, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, apricots and peaches. These are rich in sebum producing vitamin a. 2 to 3 servings of these foods together is required daily to meet the vitamin a requirements.
- For healthy scalp: Stack up vitamin c through 1-2 servings of either citrus fruits, strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, tomatoes, green peppers, potatoes and dark green vegetables. Along with vitamin c, another powerful antioxidant is vitamin e. The sources are cold-pressed vegetable oils, wheat germ oil, soybeans, raw seeds and nuts.
- For keratin production and hair growth: Keratin is a protein which makes our hair skeleton. Hence good quality protein from dairy products, eggs, meat, soya beans, pulses needs to be taken daily. The production of keratin needs a vitamin called biotin. It is found in brewer's yeast, whole grains, egg yolks, liver, rice and milk.
- For general hair health: Inositol found in whole grains, brewer's yeast, liver and citrus fruits is required for healthy hair at cellular level. Also the requirement of vitamin 6 is high for the absorption of many minerals and enzyme functioning.
To prevent hair loss:
- Foods rich in vitamin b12 like chicken, fish, eggs and milk are required.
- Some minerals like iodine found in table salt and foods produced from iodine rich soil are essential for thyroid hormone regulation which is required for hair texture.
My skin is getting oily and spoilt day by day It's also getting darker, whereas I was very fair once.
I have stitched mark on my face. When I was 6 year old I met with accident that time stitches had done. How to get rid off from scare in my face. Now I am 21 year old.
Lybrate | Dr. Archana Chowdhury speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY