Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok DewanYour feedback matters!
I have some skin problem which starts in summer mainly body parts are affected due to which dot spots white in colour appears and they are itchy what to do about it23-12 1990.
Hi sir as per my question I got best answer from you im happy with that can you please let us know that how to use RABLET - L tablets.
I am suffering from night fall it happens 3 4 times in a week. and I am also skinny thin my cheeks have gone shrink does night fall is reason for my body type.
I have suffering from fever and have loose motion and have some pain in my head. which medicine will help me to come out from this pain please help me.
After c-section delivery what us the maximum time to resume sex with my partner and what is the best method for long term pregnancy free sex.
Continuing sweating in my Palm and foot, I have take medicine, but there is no effect. So please help me.
Severe constipation. No stools for many days at a stretch. I need to detoxify. Have tried lemon ginger and lot of such stuff. Causing bloating. Please suggest something for quick relief. I am unable to see a doctor currently.
I am effected with acute pancreatitis 8 months ago. And again I met with same. What might be the reason for this. And how to cure this.
I have diabetes from the last 3 year. My foot pains a lot. I did podiascan and it shows very high pressure mainly in right foot. I can't walk for long. Please advice for this.
Sugar addiction is basically a relentless sugar craving that is triggered in the brain due to mental hunger or an inherent sweet tooth. Yet, excessive sugar is not a good thing in the long run. It can lead to diabetes and various other issues like high cholesterol, hypertension, and obesity. Also, people whose grandparents have suffered from diabetes need to be especially careful of such sweet cravings as it may trigger the same problem in them too. So how can you cut sugar out of your life? Here's a list of tips.
- Detox or Gradual Scaling Down: While many people are in favour of gradually scaling down your sugar intake and slowly cutting it out of your life in a matter of weeks and months, there are experts who believe in stopping intake of it. A clean break from sugar is said to have a beneficial detox like effect on the brain and body. Many experts recommend cutting sugar out of your life in one clean swipe.
- Replacements: Using other substances like honey or even extracts from the Stevia plant are known to be a good replacement plan for cutting down your sugar addiction. You can start by introducing your system to these replacements in your daily beverages like tea, coffee or lemonade, before moving on to the use of organic honey for desserts and baking, as well as other sugar-free desserts and puddings.
- Fruits: The best way to get your sugar indulgence fixed is to have a good dose of fruit. This can help in giving you a good amount of dietary sugars which are natural and do not harm the body in the long run. Also, fruits are a healthy way of ingesting sugar even as you get valuable nutrients, vitamins and mineral - one arrow, many targets!
- Clean Up: Take a walk around your home and find all those secret candy stashes. Also, look for your dessert and pudding trays in the fridge. Now take all this out and give them away or trash them. Once you remove the option of snacking on sugary treats, you will be in a better place to avoid it altogether.
- Magnesium: Your chocolate craving might actually be a call for magnesium that your body is missing out on. Similarly, a mental hunger pang may actually be a need for water or some solid food. Avoid the sugary rush and take the healthy route instead, with the help of nuts and dairy.
Controlling your sugar addiction can save you from various ailments even as it gives you a healthier lifestyle.