Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AshokYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from scalp psoriasis. Please suggest ways to cure it completely including home remedies.
I'm getting pimples on scalp. Even dandruff is there. And hair fall is too to much. And even my black hairs are turning to brown color. So can you please suggest me some tips for the hair fall, pimples?
Due to dust allergy and change in weather condition. Sinus cough blocked in head. Lot of headache. Sneezing in morning. Nose block. In evening sleepless nights. Neck pain. Dust allergy. Hairfall. How to prevent cold related sinus precautions to get rid of neck pain joints pain.
My skin is so pimple prone and it also suffers from blackheads. The scars that the pimples leave also is such a big trouble for me. What's your best advice?
I am 30years old female. My complexion is whitish. Actually I have complexion problem. Day by day my complexion growing to be dark. Now my complexion is whitish brown. My skin is oily. I have not any acne vulgaris but I have pimple on my face. I visited lot of doctors chamber. Please guide me. Another problem. I have a friend whose lips are very dark. He is 34 years old. He smokes. What ointment will he use for lighten his lips.
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks. Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes.The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
- Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers.
- Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords.
- Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands.
- Loss of hair and scarring of the scalp.
- Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet.
- Formation of white skin bumps on the skin.
- You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay.
- You may have problems in swallowing food.
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
- Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
- Kindler Syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a geneticist.
For e. G I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what ale can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Reduce black marks on face suggest me an ointment or soap my face looks dull and oily how to overcome become fair.
I am having dark circles under my eyes I fell very uncomfortable in this condition please help me as soon as possible.
I have a spots n scars on my face I used many types of creams n facewash but there is no response from that what should I do for remove spots from my face.
I have dark circles below the eyes very dark what can I do in home made product give me easy way to remove 8t?
I face was fair and beautiful but now black and boil on face. What I can to re fair and clear face and to get beautiful face.
My face is oily skin what can I do for dry skin and more pimples and dark spots are there. So please give any solution for me.
Am having pimples from last 8 years. Now my age is 25. Still am getting acne with lots of pus in it full oily and dark skin. And even so many scars on face. If i use any ointment skin gets more oily, cant even look my face in mirror. Life is horrible. Please can any one can suggest the best treatment.
My chest is becoming larger I recently contact my near doctor he said that it is becoming large due to fat it is not gynecomastia after that I went to dieting but it did not comes to normal size please tell what should I do?
Lybrate | Dr. Gaurav Patel speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY