Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashok Brijkishor Mishra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok Brijkishor MishraYour feedback matters!
Respected doctor, I am 24 years old and I have been a chronic masturbate for past 7 years. Now I feel exhausted all the time and have become prone to illness throughout the year (esp. Allergies). My Total IgE level is 1338.00 for which I am relying on homeopathic medication. But haven't spoken to anyone about my masturbating problem. Since 1 year, I have been trying to control myself. Now, I don't even feel any urge of masturbating and such desires seems to have faded away. Usually I discharge within less than a minute for which I have a mixed feeling of shame and guilt. I am not able to achieve that hard erection. I am also a porn addict. please Advise me so that I can overcome these oceans of problems.
I am a male of 53 years. I am having a problem of not being able to have sex. It is not impotency as I do get erection and feelings but can not ejaculate during intercourse. Please guide me.
I have intestinal ulcers how this can be curable name the medicine for it and sometimes i am getting afraid by it.
Hello Sir/Madam, my penis is 4 inch long when erect but is deviated to left side. I masturbate 2-3 times a week. Kindly advice me is my penis long enough to satisfy women and how can I make penis straight. Is masturbating good for health. And I eject in about 3-4 minutes of time. Is the time enough to satisfy girls.
Facing a very throat pain for more than last 9 months. Taken many doctors advice even ent also. Homoeopathy also. But no relief. Very confused now I am scared. Please advise what to do. Regards.
Hello doctor! I am 20 years old. I have been detected with PCOS recently. And I have been asked by the doctor I am consulting to have different medicines that include contraceptive. I don't want to intake such medicines. What are the natural ways that I can cure it? What are the food supplements that I should take? What are the habits that I should adopt in order to reduce cysts?
Hii I am Sourabh my age is 28 my question is I have problems in sex like early discharge during sex don't proper stand during sex.
I had itching problem in my inner thighs and on hips for last 3 years and now marks have been made in that region. I think its jock itch. What should I do for permanent solution to itching problem as some people told me it'll keep coming back once I stop taking medicines and also for removal of the dark marks on inner thighs and on hips?
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.