Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok Brijkishor MishraYour feedback matters!
What's Hansen's disease? Where on body is Hansen's disease found? Is Hansen's disease contagious? Forms of Hansen's disease.
I am having a severe headache, from past two days unable to sleep, I used zendubalm but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
gout not controlled, even uric acid level was controlled by taking continuously zyloric 300gm. So requesting you for suggestion me of controlling the gout in the left leg angudha joint.
I am Male-60 years old. About 8-9 years back I was operated for hernia on left side. Now again I am getting some problems. More gas is leaking frequently. Please advise suitably.
I am 22 years old married before 20 months. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. What should I do to get rid of this permanently. Thanks.
M 21 years old, you want to make my penis large because its size is only 5 inch, please tell me medicine or something else from which it can growth, how can I increase its length nd widhth?
While doing sex, I give proper time, for foreplay and give satisfaction to my partner by touching ate her vagina it's about 20 -25 minutes, and then I take condom, but my erection is not as hard, so kindly suggest. Also after inserting penis in vagina, I ejaculate immediately within a minute. Sometimes she wants me to spent more time in vagina to get more satisfaction but I am unable to sustain. So please suggest.
I have long time fever till last 2-3 days I want to ask about dengue symptoms please help me doctor.
I'm having nocturnal emission twice a week from last 10 years I have also consulted 4-5 doctors but they were unable to solve my problem. The problem that seems to me is like my lower nerve is fractured in the lasts of output of my penile and upper nerve feels me like they are not active. How can be the treatment done for this.
I have married in last February 2016. During sex I have exited fast and facing the problem of premature ejaculation. Pls help.
Respected Sir I am a male of age 22. It will sound a bit strange but recently in 3-4 months I have been noticing dthat whichever mosquito bites me dies after minute or two. I just want to know if there is anything wrong with my blood. Thanking you in anticipation.
1. Exercise regularly. 30 mins in the morning and 30 mins in the evening minimum.
2. Avoid extra calories. Even extra carbs can be converted to sugars and damage you.
4. Avoid white things. Sugars, rice, sweets, maida.
5. Sugar free sweets are same. Don; t eat it!
6. Check blood sugar regularly- at least once a 15 days of you are a diabetic, and once every 3 months if you are above 40 years.
7. Never to stop or change your diabetic medication without your doctor's advise.
Hepatitis B is a viral infection, resulting in the inflammation of the liver. Hepatitis B is considered to be acute when it lasts up to six months and is tagged as chronic when the timeline exceeds six months. Some of the common symptoms of this disease are dark urine, queasiness, stomach ache, weakness and joint ache. Ayurveda is known to be an effective agent in treating Hepatitis B.
Hepatitis B is diagnosed by presence of Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) and IgM antibody to Hepatitis B core antigen (anti-HBc IgM) which develop in the serum in the early stages of infection at the time symptoms appear. Antibody to HBsAg (anti-HBs) develops after active infection and serves as an indicator of immunity.
Anti-HBs + - individual has been vaccinated, has received immune globulin, is immune, or is an infant who has received antibodies from his/her mother. Anti-HBc + - indicates past or present infection and lasts indefinitely. May be detected in an infant who has received antibodies from its mother. IgM anti-HBc + - indicates recent infection with HBV, usually within 4-6 months. HBeAg + - indicates active viral replication and high infectivity. HBsAg + HBV - acute or chronic HBV; persistence for 6 months after acute infection indicates progression to chronic HBV.
Treatment for Hepatitis B -
While there is no approved treatment for acute hepatitis B, few herbs which works as anti viral to HBV DNA and few as antioxident and heaptocytes protector from antigen now give the name of herbs you have given Infected individuals should practice safe sex. Avoiding contact with infected blood or other body fluids directly or on objects such as needles, razors, toothbrushes, etc., may reduce the risk of transmission. Sores and rashes should be covered with bandages and blood on any surface should be cleaned up with household bleach.
Listed below are some of the natural herbs that help in fighting Hepatitis B:
- Katuki: The scientific name of the herb is picrorhiza kurroa. Studies have shown that katuki increases gall bladder shrinkage. It helps in digestion by curing liver ailments. It can be consumed every alternate day to fetch fast recovery.
- Kalmegh: This Indian herb is better known as andrographis paniculata in the scientific community. It helps in raising the level of serum and the globulin component of protein.
- Poerhavin diffusa: This is part of the actual plant and is better by the name of Punarnava. It addresses blandness and dyspepsia.
- Tamarix gallica: Owing to its sugary taste, this herb is easily accepted by children. They have a cleansing effect on the intestine and assist in smooth blood flow of a patient suffering from hepatitis B.
- Terminalia chebula: This is also known as Haritaki in the Indian subcontinent and helps in decreasing the level of liver spleen. This herb should be consumed with honey on alternate days.
- Eclipta Alba: This herb is more commonly known as bhringraj. It helps in reviving the liver cells and clears toxins from the body. This herb has a certain rejuvenating effect on patients suffering from hepatitis B.
- Chicory: This is considered to be a miraculous drug, owing to its ability of revitalising the liver and kidney. It cleanses the blood and speeds up the recovery of hepatitis B.
- Solanum indicum: This herb has the ability to counter alkaline phosphate that damages the liver. They also have the capability to renovate the liver cells in a very quick time.
- Capparis spinosa: This herb has the ability to address viral hepatitis. Apart from addressing liver problems, they are also known to be extremely effective in countering anxiety and itching. It suits elderly persons. They can be consumed 2– 3 times a week in the form of an extract.
- Echinacea purpurea: This herb is more commonly known as the echinacia. They have the unique ability of eradicating liver ailments in a short span of time. Apart from being a favourable liver agent, echinacia can bring down swelling of the liver and also safeguard a person from getting the flu. This can be consumed as extract or mixed with fruit juice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.