Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashna
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AshnaYour feedback matters!
I have severe skin problem. My face is full of dark red and black spots and pimples and blackheads and pus filled pimples. need help.?
HI I am 31 year old. I am married, I have problem in my sexual life, when I am in romance with my wife my erection is prefect, when I want to have intercourse erection will be down. Please suggest me to have enjoyable life.
Doctor. My age is 24. Mujhe bus ya car me jyada der baithne pr vomit ho jati h.pr ye chiz train se nhi hoti. Give me suggestions pls. Me us wqt kya kru. Cause andar mujhe ghutan si hoti h. And car ya bus ki smell or dhua mujhe brdast nhi hota. Thank you.
My father is 57 years old. He is diabetic from last 12 years. From last 1 year he is putting insulin 2 times a day. Now problem is that he is not able to sit or walk from last 6 months and is completely on bed. Doctors said he is suffering from parkinson and dementia. I want to know the medicines and when he will able to walk or sit.
Hello mam, I have a big hair fall problem before 3 yrs. Used medicine n medical test also but hair loss continuously but no growth. So please solve my problem as soon as possible.
How can I treat hydrocele without taking surgery? I am ^& years old male. Oner organ is too big to suffer.
I had a small incident at last month. I fell down from bike. That time I directly touched the floor by hand. That time no pain in my hand. But after two weeks little bit pain in left hand wrist area. If am strongly supporting my hand some where to do something or to lift some thing means I have a pain in wrist area. Some while twisting time also pain is there. So what to do?
Red eyes for 14 days. Muje acute fever sa b lagra h. Shyad tbiyt thk n h. What should I do so. Suggests please asap.
I am living in Chennai currently, and feeling the problem of hair fall to great extent. How can I protect my hair from chennai's hard water and grow my hair healthy.
Sir I got pain in left mandibular 6 no teeth and feel more masticatory force while chewing and wen I consult dentist he said that there is dental fracture which has led to deepening of developmental groove in centre of molar. Wat I should do now.
I am having black heads and white heads on my nose what should I have to do to remove it from my nose completely.
I need ayurvedic for my Leg paining And y is ayurvedic is not working After reading my intension is not that than alsi.
Suffering from stomach ulcer taking medications and feeling good. Should I start EXERCISING? Will it cause any problems?
I suffered from ringworm on my back during 10 years no medicines can cure it. Give me a best solution to get rid of this problem. Please prescribe best ointment for ringworm.
What is the cause for giddiness [Chakkar]. While sleeping at right side it increases. I have low BP and my age is 47? I have consulted the Doctor he has suggested to me to test your ears or eyes. Please advise.
I have black spots on my face I want to remove it from my face so will you suggest any cream to apply.
Hii mam, 2 teeth of mine is not straight. So I want to make it straight bt I dnt want to put clip. Whether any other treatment is der to make it straightand what will be the cost of that?Please suggest me for that.
The musculoskeletal structure of your body is what enables you do any physical movement. The bones provide the solid structure while the muscles provide the strength and agility for all the necessary movements. However, muscles can be affected either due to internal problems within the body or due to wear and tear. Pain in the muscles can be quite debilitating and problematic.
Some of the more common methods to treat and deal with muscle pain are mentioned below.
- Correct electrolyte imbalances in your daily food intake: Electrolytes are important minerals required in your body such as potassium or magnesium. A lack of these minerals within the body will cause muscle pain including cramps and spasms. These could be caused due to:
- Proper stretching and massaging your muscles: You should get into a habit of properly warming up and cooling down before and after exercising as this will allow the muscles to get into optimal physical condition. If you suddenly start exercising, it may damage them and cause immediate pain or may develop into chronic pain over time. The best way to correct this imbalance is to include foods in your diet which contain these minerals, such as bananas for potassium, organic meat for potassium and magnesium, organic eggs, and legumes.
- Start exercising if you aren’t doing it regularly: Muscle pain may occur due to atrophy or weakening of the muscles. Bad habits and posture overtime will also result in muscle pain and the best way to strengthen them is to start exercising and stretching them slowly. Once they are strong enough, some of the muscle pain issues will go away on their own.
- Correcting bad posture: Bad posture is another culprit for muscle pain. Especially common with sedentary jobs behind a desk postures tend to deteriorate overtime and cause, muscle pain. Thus along with exercising, try to change your posture and correct any bad habit that may have crept in.
- Stay hydrated: Dehydration is another common cause for muscle pain especially from muscle spasms or cramps. Ensure that you are properly hydrated throughout the day to avoid pain from spasms.
- Use either hot or cold therapy: You can use ice packs or hot water packs to soothe muscle pain depending on the type of causes. For example, throbbing muscle pain and spasms can be relaxed through warm compress while inflammations can be soothed by icepacks.
- Medications: In certain disorders of the body such as fibromyalgia, you will need to take specialized medications in order to correct the problem. For excessive and chronic pain, you should visit your doctor as it may require more extensive treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.