Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashit Madhusudan BhagwatiYour feedback matters!
Suffering from the problem of hair fall. About 200-300 hair fall per day. Bery worried docrtr suggest me of tugain hair lotion bt inspire of this medication there is no improvement at all.
I have so many pimples on my face. I want to get rid of them but I do not want to use any capsule or medicine which have to take internally. If any facewash or cream which used externally is there then please tell me.
My scalp is oily and Having problem of seborrheic dermatitis and after treatment of it will my hair grow back or without doing it's treatment I should do PRP therapy? What should I do please suggest.
My son got swelling and blackness on cheek due to fell down two days back, now the swelling decreased and the little black Ness is spreading up to eye, why it is like this, please give suggestions to me.
I have pimple ad acne problem. Sometimes my face is clear and after short pimple and acne come back. What to do? Please help Also want to reduce some weight.
I want to know that why the hairs are becoming white my age is only 25 what are the precautions measure should I take to stop my hairs from becoming white please consult the best cure for this and I also want to know that this is from our ancestor or it is due to the pollution in the environment please give answer for this.
I have issue with digestive and hair failing with itching since last one month. Please sugest me what should I do?
Good Afternoon sir. My son is 5 year old. He has only one white hair which is very thin and short. What might be the reason sir? Is there any problem? Any problem in future? Pls suggest me any solution to this problem.
I have a allergy problem from people and things I only feel relax when I siit on my chair which is clean by Colin and when I touch any thing or person which is not clean by Colin I need hand wash pose help me.
I had good hair at my younger age. But now there is severe hair fall. Is it possible to reduce my hair fall and regain my hair? Please let me know.
Hi I am 33 year old lady, I have facing psoriasis problem last 15 years, I have take all type of medicine but no relief please confirm me any test related this problem ?
A tattoo gets done after hours of patience and pain. After a tattoo is complete, you may feel great and admire the freshly made art. However, a fresh tattoo is no less than a wound and there are lots of precautions that need to be taken for your newly tattooed skin. This will make your tattoo heal better and look great.
Usually, your artist provides you with all the tips and care procedures you should follow after a tattoo is done.
Here are some tips you should follow to take care of your newly tattooed skin:
- After your tattoo is complete, your artist will put a bandage around the skin. You should leave the bandage or covering for at least three hours after the tattoo is complete. This process involves the collection of goop, blood and ink from the freshly done tattoo.
- You must wash your new tattoo a number of times each day using a soft, anti-bacterial soap for keeping the skin clean and to avoid infection. Continue this practice for three weeks until the tattoo gets fully healed. Do not touch the tattoo without washing hands.
- For the first week after a tattoo is made, apply an ointment on the tattooed skin after cleaning. This will keep the skin hydrated. Aquaphor is an effective ointment for this purpose. Apply a thin layer instead of a thick one.
- After using the ointment for some days, you should switch to a lotion to apply to the skin after cleaning.
- Do not wear tight clothes for the first few weeks to reduce the risk of scarring and ink loss because of clothes rubbing against the tattoo. Try to avoid sleeping on your tattooed skin.
- During the healing process of a tattoo, do not go into water bodies such as swimming pools, oceans or tubs. Avoid working out so that excess amount of sweat is not produced. You should also avoid direct exposure to the sun for the first few weeks. All these can reduce the healing process of the tattoo.
- Do not prick on, peel or scratch on the hard layers of the tattoo during the healing period. Pricking these layers will damage the tattoo and will remove the color.
After getting fully healed, the tattoo will lighten up. This is normal as the layers of the skin grow back over the ink layer. Try to put on sunscreen when going out, especially on hot summer days. A tattoo takes some hours to be made and lasts for a lifetime. It is a permanent thing, so you should take proper care of your freshly tattooed skin to ensure that it comes out well after healing and to prevent any kind of damage to the skin.