Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashit BhagwatiYour feedback matters!
My Mother is a T.B patient and she is suffering of tuberculosis from last year.At this time she is feeling the pain of back side.she still could not recover so please tell me what should we do?
Hello Sir I have been diagnosed for Type 2 Diabetes 4 months back that time my HBA1C was 8.1 and fasting blood glucose was 159 and PP was 329. doctor Advise me to start Galvus Met 50/1000 for the first two week and then reduce to 50/500 dose. Now after 4 months I have reduced 8 Kg body weight and now the report says my HBA1C is 6.0 now doctor have advised me to start Glycomet SR 850 MG per day twice is this fine since now my sugar level is controller I need your expert opinion. Please suggest.
My left ear vibrates when I hear some loud noise. I am not talking about the shrill noise which people hear when their ear is exposed to high pitch sound. Even if I shout my left ear feels the irritating harsh vib. What should I do?
Hi, My age is 34 Male and from last 2 months I am suffering from piles as starting some bleeding comes out but now I dont have any bleeding issues but I have a pain in inner anus at constipation sometimes it pains so much couldnt able to sit also. So please guide me how to cure this problems. Thanks.
Its been 2 years during the month of august I develop some red patches on my skin and they itches a lot they are also swollen I think its impetigo any cream which will help me out?
I have migraine problem for the last one year or so. I am taking allopathy medicine for the last one month but it doesn't help me at all. please suggest some homely remedies for migraine. Thank you.
There is some time pinch near or above my chest what it is it moves up n down neat chest area I am very worried about it give me a solution.
I am 41 years old, having infection like burn inside my mouth since last 3 yrs, basically in left side .if I will take any salty or chilly food then immediate req. Water or sweet. I consulted doctor they gave vitamins and ulcilor cream. But it is not cure totally. Sameside also I have done root canal with metal cap covering. Any suggestions. for years end.
My age is 25 and I am masturbating regularly on daily basis from last 8 years I am addicted to it my testes are very small and I am very much worried. I try to control my masturbation but if I don't masturbated for a single day I have nightfall. Please suggest me I am having a nightmare.
Causes and Treatment for Corn on Skin
Ma'am I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27 August and she took I pill (ecp) after 6 hours. After 4 days I.e. On 1st September she started bleeding and she blessed for four days. Now after 21 days of intercourse, we did 4 home urine pregnancy test which were on 18 September, 25 September, 2 October and 9th October. All the results were NEGATIVE. We even did a bhcg test on 18th October that was 51 days after intercourse, the results were <1.2 miU/mL. Then she started bleeding from 23 October to 29th October. This month also, The bleeding started day before yesterday I.e. On 23rd Nov. My question is can we rule out pregnancy now because I have read on internet that sometimes you can bleed during pregnancy. So can I rule out pregnancy or do we still have to worry. Please help.
I am having stomach pain and after eating when I bend my head nerves hurt me. I have a condition of Migraine. Please help me.
Hi I am 29 years old just couples of days I got sever head ache, I went to doc he checked my bp and for my surprises it was 200. I have been continuously working from last 15 days with no proper rest and not having food in time. Now I want to know how to control my bp what should I do. After couple of days rest my bp is 150, 160.
My body starts itching when I eat something hot, spicy or when I go out in sun or when I do some physical work like running, lifting.What can be the reason behind this?
For couple of days I am feeling confused my mind is not able to focus on the things. What is the reason it is due to the fact that I take migraine medicine but I stopped it a week ago. Now my headache is also reduced very less only once in a day for 1 minute or so otherwise fine I am worry about the confusion. How to get rid of it. What can I do.
Hi doc. My hands are sweaty almost all of the time and there is excessive sweating in my underarms also and it is happening more in recent one year before tha all was normal. Please help.
Diabetes has always been a mysterious home to many diseases. It reduces quality of erection. However, there are ways you can enhance your love life, by involving some strategies, such as:
- Approach sex like exercise: This helps prevent dreaded blood sugar lows.If you use insulin, check your blood sugar before sex and have a snack if it's low.
- Just go with it: Planning can be helpful, but don't sweat it if sex just happens.There's no reason not to grab the opportunity if it pops up just because you haven't followed your diabetes exercise routine.
- Use a lubricant: If you are a woman with vaginal dryness, a vaginal lubricant can make sex feel better. Ask your doctor about using one regularly, not just during sex.
- Prepare a sex arsenal kit: Keep anything you might need for optimal sex next to the bed.If you're a woman, you may want to have a lubricant in your kit. Feel free to include massage oils.
- Get a room: Treat yourself and your partner to a night at a local hotel. It's a great libido enhancer.Plan it days in advance.It's planning, but it's planning something fun.
- Get in some practice: If you are a man who uses a device like a vacuum pump or constriction band to help with erectile dysfunction, take time to learn how to use it right.
- Creativity is sexy: If you have trouble getting aroused, stretch beyond your go-to bedroom moves. Try out new positions. Explore different ways to climax. Most women don't climax from intercourse alone, anyway. Some men can have an orgasm from prostate stimulation.
- Limit alcohol: A little alcohol may boost your desire, but drinking can also make your blood sugar level drop quickly. If you drink alcohol, you might sip some champagne during intimacy.
- Get help for emotional issues: depression, anxiety, poor self-image, and other emotional concerns can hurt your sex life. And if you have a partner, sex troubles can put stress on your relationship.
- Relax: How you feel about your diabetes can set the stage for sex. With diabetes, you have to expect the unexpected.
You can think of a formula in your mind for better,increased, steamier sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.