Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish ShuklaYour feedback matters!
I am doing masturbate weekly once or day by day,does it have any effect on my future and for that I am getting belly increases what should I do for that to reduce my sexual feelings.
I am getting itching on the chin and skin getting black, last time when I visited the doctor for it, he told me that it is due to pollution and he prescribed ointment and now I am effecting with the same problem again please suggest me the better medicine to get rid of black colour on chin and also suggest me medicine to get the face glow Thank you.
Hi. My actual problem is That. That I am addicted Of masturbating and I want to stop my habit of masturbating. I want to know how to stop this habit Of masturbating. And I also want to know the advantage and disadvantage of masturbation.
Dear Sir/ madam I'm 25 years male. I'm getting blood in urine. It happened twice in past 1 week. This occurs when my penis gets erected due to some inner feeling, and I'm not doing masturbation though, while I go to urine after my erection stops, blood come in. Urine. If I go second time after that, it is same as the normal urination. What precaution or medication to be done. Wats the problem actually I'm having. Please help out me to overcome this.
Hi i Have been experiencing a gurgling kind of sound in the upper abdomen, with gas formation and heaviness. Motions are not fully normal, more semi solid or loose rather than solid. I am 64. One doctor suggested endoscopy though I am not sure.
I have 2 sex partners. I do sex with both of them daily. So is there any problem that may harm us? If yes then suggest some help please.
Hi doctor I have dry cough all time. I keep sneezing and slight discomfort in throat too, kindly help me.
I am 57 my sugar level fasting is 160-165 presently i am taking Glyciphase 500 mg only after lunch i take light food in the night pl suggest ayurvedic/alopathic suitable medicine.
Hi sir, Iam suffering headache in some incidents. Stomach pain. And my grand parents also suffering with knee pains. Plzzzz give solution. In hyd telangana.
Hello sir, I am suffering fever from 10 days and head ache from 2 days. Please tell me what should i do now?
Hi I' m 21 years old male. I' m suffering from jaundice from past 6 months. I' ve undergone alloallopathic and ayurvedic treatments but no improvement. What should I do?
Sir age is 24. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. Unmarried.sir my testicle seems to be so small. Right measures 2.5 cm*1.5 cm and left 2.5 cm*1.6 cm.will I be able to marry in future.
For most people, the screen of a cell phone is the first thing they see in the morning and the last thing they see before going to bed. Nobody can deny the fact that living without a cell phone today is extremely difficult but must we be so glued to them? Staring into a phone or tablet screen, before going to sleep affects your sleep as well as impacts your health. Here's how:
- It is harder to fall asleep - We feel sleepy when the brain releases a hormone called melatonin. This release is determined by the body's circadian rhythm which is controlled by light exposure. The blue light of a cell phone screen interferes with this rhythm and tells the brain not to secrete melatonin. This makes it harder to fall asleep even after you have switched off your phone.
- It hampers the quality of your sleep - A direct effect of sleeping late is a reduced amount of sleep. On top, that, using a cell phone before going to bed also hampers the quality of your sleep. When an office email or a text message is the last thing you see before going to sleep, your brain cannot completely shut off. This makes you tense even in your sleep.
- It lowers your attention span - When you wake up from a restless night's sleep, your productivity suffers. Not getting enough sleep is known to hamper your decision-making skills, impairs both long term and short term memory and make you distracted. This leads to unnecessary stress and anxiety.
- It increases the risk of weight gain - The body is more likely to feel hungry when you don't have enough sleep. This is because sleep-deprived people have a lower metabolism. Thus using a cell phone before sleeping also increases your chances of snacking on something unhealthy to get through the day and in turn you put on weight.
- It weakens your immune system - The body's immune system produces antibodies that fight infections while we are asleep. Depriving the body of the sleep it needs weakens the immune system by not giving it enough time to build its forces. Not only does this increase the risk of falling ill it also slows down recovery from illnesses.
- It damages your skin - Sleeping late at night and not getting enough sleep can cause dark circles, puffy eyes and fine lines across the face. The blue light of a cell phone screen also tells the body to secrete cortisol which makes the skin less elastic and smooth.
Thus, even if you look at a phone screen for just five minutes every night before going to bed, the side effects last much longer and affect your mental and physical health as well as your looks.