Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 48 years old. I have many problems in my body. Obesity/urine infection and gastric problem and headache.
I'm a24 years guy. According to my age I'm thin, pale. So what should I need to eat. I even take cigarettes daily. And most of time I masturbate also. So Will it cause any hamper to my health?
I am facing a problem as my penis is small so I can't satisfy my girlfriend as I want to bigger my penis so what should I do to bigger my penis as I can satisfy my girlfriend.
Skin swelling At the tip of the penis causing erection problem I am diabetic but sugar is in control. We are planning for a kid kindly suggest.
I want to know, that can I and my wife resume our sex life, because she just got operated for Uterine fibroid, it was an open surgery and not laprosocip Her uterus has been removed. She got operated on 13/01/2015. She is well and recuperating. I want to know when can we have sex and is it necessary to wear condom. If no than where does the sperm go. I will be thankful if you will help in the matter. I am 51 running and she is 45 running.
Sir I feel Nerve spikes in my legs due to diabetes. Please good tablets in ayurveda/Homeo. I am under medication for diabetes for the last 3 years. I am using Ayurveda Medicine for Sugar.
Actually i'm getting marriage in last month when I goto sex with my wife in that time my Penis is not come straight its going down like mood less so I fail in my bed room kindly advice what I can I do.
The instance of diabetes are rising day by day. Being a silent killer, it is attacking the young generation secretly and two common impacts of taking modern medicines for diabetes are insulin resistance and various side effects. This eventually has led to a search for alternative methods, which can address the problem of diabetes. Ayurveda plays a vital role in curbing diabetes, if you use it the right way, it can address the root cause of diabetes through proper application of diet, drugs, panchakarma and yoga.
Simple ways to cure diabetes through Ayurveda
- Bitter gourd juice: You can take up 30 ml of bitter melon juice every morning on an empty stomach. If you are unable to consume it raw, then you may prepare simple oil-free recipes with it. It is one of the best remedies of diabetes and you can see a lowered diabetes level with consistent consumption of bitter gourd juice.
- Ground bay leaf and aloe vera: The mixture of half teaspoon of ground bay leaf, half teaspoon of turmeric and one teaspoon of aloe vera gel can be taken before lunch every day to control blood sugar level.
- Fenugreek seeds: Commonly called the Methi seeds, this ingredient can be mixed with a little amount of turmeric along with a glassful of warm milk twice daily to reduce blood sugar problems. You can soak some fenugreek seeds in warm water overnight and chew it on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Jamun seeds: The seed powder of Eugenia jambolina, commonly called the Jamun, is very helpful in reducing the blood sugar level. You can have one teaspoon of jamun seed powder followed by a glass of warm water or chew Jamun leaves to prevent the conversion of starch into sugar.
- Indian gooseberry: This fruit enriched with high amounts of Vitamin C is commonly called Amla. Having 20 ml Amla juice every day can be prescribed for a diabetic patient. You can also take the amla fruit powder every day to get similar results.
- Bark of the banyan tree: If you are suffering from increased levels of blood sugar, then you may consume the decoction of banyan tree bark twice regularly. You will have to take 20 grams of the bark and boil it in 4 glasses of water. When this mixture is reduced to approximately 1 glass, you can consume it after it cools down.
The level and symptoms of diabetes vary among different individuals. Therefore, before you jump on to trying any of these methods, it is recommended to consult an expert who can help you select the most suitable Ayurvedic solution for increased sugar levels.