Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 55 year married male. Since last several years, after shower, my fingers and palm of both hands (front and back) becomes very dry and it shows white patches. After applying coconut oil/body lotion/etc, it matches the natural skin colour as patches are gone because of application of oil/lotion/etc. Also, my skin colour is very dark below my finger nails (till the end of fingers and knuckles) compared to rest of the skin. Pls suggest me some solution for this. Thanks.
My self gaurav Baheti and I have pain in my backbone very much so please give me your treatment advice as soon as possible.
I was more pain for my knee. So I am full day working to standing my job, please help my problem doctors.
I am feeling pain in my tail bone from past one month and want to know what can I do about it to cure. This is not a back pain.
Hello doctor, My wife overload with work & she have back pain. Please give solution for my wife problem.
hello sir. I dnt have any prob but my knee knock off vry much. A popping sound comes from my knee. Is it ok I dnt have any pain.
I have swelling at the back of right ankle. It is small round, and extremely painful. I am unable to walk or even lift my leg. The pain is unbearable. When I slightly compress the area, it feels tremendously painful. As if I have great amount of weight tied to my leg. And when I try to walk, I feel as if something is pulling me down. My leg is very heavy and extremely painful. Please help. I can't bear the pain.
Pain in the neck and the upper back region for last 4-5 days. Slight headache at the back as well. Had a pain killer in the morning but that didnt help. What do I do ?
I am having muscular pain since I have started going to gym 2 days back. Feel so lazy and have very much pain.
I have been suffering from back pain since 6 months recently doc told me that I have spondylitis, now I am on 1 week bed rest, after that he will start teach exercise, I want to know is completely curable with medicine, exercises and taking rest? Is there any chance to come back this again?
Suggest me the Food are required for the helping of healing of fracture bone (femur shaft fracture) quickly Patient also taken calcium supplement also and feels like acidity and stomach discomfort.
I am from patna. Bihar. Age 36 male. Unmarried. Suffering from rhumetoid arthritis for 4 years. Taking zy q 400 i. E. Hydroxychloroquine sulphate 1 tablet daily for last two years. Will this tablet make me free from this disease ?
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain. middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.