Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old woman. My periods are not normal. I am not pcod patient. So why my periods not come every month same day?
I am facing a strange problem. When I stroke my penis I get a hard on but when it gets wet by spit or after oral sex during main act, I loses my erection and did not get my erection back. What should I do to overcome this.
Is there any permanent solution for cervical spondylitis I'm having lot of pain in my neck it burns actually X ray shows gap between bones doctors suggested to go for MRI cervical spine but I dint do please suggest.
My Age is 40, recently diagnosed with hyper thyroid. Have sugar, bp and obese. I am 86 kg now,. Please suggest me how to come over this situation how to lose weight & control my bp, sugar & thyroid. I will be very thankful to you please help me out because I feel it's killing me from inside.
Hello doctor, I'm married my age is 30 and my wife is 27. We enjoy our sex life. We are doing sex approx 1 and 1 1/2 hours. But some time during sex my wife go to toilet at some sex position her urine become. Approx 1 hour sex 4 time urine. Plc tell is it any problem in my wife.
I am a student . My weight has gone down from 64 to 59. I want to grow my weight. Please give me the best solution for growing my weight. Thanks.
I was a chainsmoker! Two months back I met with an accident. Doctors reported descending thoracic aortic pseudoaneurysm due road traffic accident. Doctors performed stent grafting. Now I smoke 3 per day! I am trying to quit smoking! Does smoking affect stent immediately?
I have a fibroadenoma in my left breast since 22 months as I am lactating mother of 22 month old. How should it be treated.
I am 26 year old male suffering from fungal infection on inner thighs from past six months I have taken medicine itraconazole and fluconazole for 3-4 months but it did not cleared they are itchy please send this to dermatologist what to do cure my doctor said they are due to sweat.
I get night fall since 3 years. And now it has been increasing since then now it has been become frequent. Kindly suggest me something. It happens around 4-5 times a week. Please it's really causing problems for me. Hope I get good help from you.
Mam me 34 weeks pregnant hu and mujhe bahot cold and caugh bht ho raha hai so please give me best solution.
The point of doing a workout is to put your body through the motions and phases before you hit an intense spot of persistent action before cooling down. This helps in giving your body a well balanced workout. But what many of us do not know is that a good workout schedule will also involve a well paced warm up session with exercises that will warm up the body and its various areas as well as the muscles so that the intensity does not hit the body suddenly and result in some sort of injury or undue fatigue.
So get it right with these eight warm up exercises that you aren't doing, but totally should!
- Dynamic: Follow a dynamic routine and mix it up a little with various kinds of movements that will work the different areas of the body. Start with squats and move on to lunges before you do a few skips to warm up!
- Jump: Try the jumping rope the next time you hit the gym and watch your heart rate go up just enough to get you all warm and loose and ready for that heavy duty work out. You can start with five minutes of this motion before moving on to your first set.
- Dance: Did you know that switching on your favourite music and shuffling your feet before you start to gyrate a little can actually get you in the right frame of mind for a workout? So next time, warm up with a little dancing!
- Balance: Warm up with a balancing act or two. Stand on one leg and do deadlifts with a dumbbell. Repeat the same motion for both arms. This helps in imitating the actual workout that you will be indulging in, which helps in warming up the relevant areas.
- Stretches: Try doing stretches and jumping jacks for stability and to work your core strength before you hit the gym equipment. This will bring about better blood circulation and help you get your heart ready for the work out.
- Swing: Use swinging movements with your arms and legs with circles and marches to help loosen up the muscles.
- Walk: Do animal walk with crab walks, frog jumps, bunny hops, inch worm motions and much more to unleash your energy.
- Medicine Balls: Grab some medicine balls and do a few moves like the rotational twist, the front body push, the reverse eight and many more to get your body pumped up.
Warming up is an important part of working out, so remember to get your warm up routine right!
Related Tip: "Why Iron Is the Most Underrated Factor in Health"