Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish PurohithYour feedback matters!
Hello I am from gurgaon im suffering from fever from last 2 days you tell me how I can prevent it. I used some medicine bt there r nt well.
I am 21 years old now. I have asthma and sinusitis. It was actually predicted at the of 11. But I took treatment for years why asthma still exists in me. I mean why am l not getting cured? My grandfather had tuberculosis is that a reason?
I got some throat infection in previous day after some days I was cured but since few days i am getting out some pulp like from my mouth, and it will stop at some time, & some bad smell is coming from my mouth in early morning & also at the time of hot drinks like tea give me a answer, what should I do ?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am suffering with premature ejaculation by this problem me nd my wife get more problems pls give me solution.
I am male 59 year 9 moths. From last few months I am not getting erection. I feel to have sex please advice.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard Can you suggest what should we done.
I get a very bad smell when I sneeze. I suffer from sinusitis. Is it because of the cough being stored or something like that. What can I do to avoid the smell while sneezing. Thank you.
I had taken many antibiotic's in my childhood due to heart prblm caused by dust. Nd now I have uncontrollable hair fall from past 3 years just like a cancer patient. Is there any connection. And how to recover.
Im working as postman. So daily I ride bike for minimum 20 km. So now I have an allergy problem for dust. How can I escape from this. please help.
Many times facing acidity problem. Please tell ne reason why acidity to me also tell me the remedy .also Headache during acidity.
I am 23 year old male I need help I cannot control on myself for doing masturbation and my penis is curved downward direction please suggest me what should I do?
My girlfriend is suffering from asthma? What lifestyle or what precautions should she have for her betterment?
My penis has banana like curvature towards left. Is there any exercise to straighten penis. Is there any problem in inserting curved penis in vagina during sex. I have banana like curvature of almost 45degree.
I took allopathic medicines that dilates the heart vessels. I took propranolol hydrochloride for my migraine pain. I feel palpitation in my heart. What are the best ayurvedic medicines to improve heart health. Please suggest me some medicines to improve my heart health. What yoga exercises are beneficial for heart? Please help me.
My daughter is 6 years old and for last 1 week she is having one big boil on her left forehead and in some parts of head along with lower part of left eye having boils and swelling. We are cleaning it with warm water and twice we are putting Himalaya eye drops twice a day. But the boil is in puss formation on her forehead. Please suggest medical reason and cure. Could it be because she ate mangoes during this summer month or probably because of excessive rising temperature of this summer?
Sir, I am 26 year boy. My question is that can I use himcolin gel for penis massage. I m unmarried person. Please give us a suggestion.
The human body requires the basic nutrients for its normal functioning which are carbohydrates, fats and proteins. However, there are certain vital vitamins and minerals too, that are equally important because these help in maintaining the proper health of a human body in various ways. One such vitamin is Vitamin B complex of which, there is a crucial vitamin known as Vitamin B12 or scientifically called as Cobalamin.
Functions of Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 plays a major role by controlling several factors of the human body. These are necessary for the body to run well and stay healthy. Some of the key functions of Vitamin B12 are listed below:
- It is responsible for the conversion of raw carbohydrate matter that enters into the body in the form of food into glucose that is the driving energy for the body. Therefore, in a way it helps to keep the continuity of energy production in the human body and its deficiency, therefore, can lead to fatigue or weakness.
- Every single nature of human cells is related to the DNA and RNA that define the genetics and hereditary factors of a human body. Vitamin B12 assists in the creation of this DNA and RNA.
- Vitamin B12 also helps in the production of nerve cells in the human body by maintaining the covering of the nerve cells or neurones known as the myelin sheaths. This helps to free the body from the reach of toxins and free radicals that can be very harmful to the human body. Hence, any shortage of Vitamin B12 can damage the nerve cells in a considerable manner.
- The bones of the human body need Vitamin B12 as well and any deficiency of Vitamin B12 can cause osteoporosis and other bone issues.
- Vitamin B12 in association with another vitamin known as Vitamin B9 (folate or folic acid) helps in the manufacture of red blood cells that help in impressive iron functioning, which is the main oxygen carrier of the human blood. Quite evidently, its deficiency can lead to shortness of breath and other breathing disorders.
- Even heart requires an adequate amount of Vitamin B12 along with Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B9 so that appropriate levels of amino acid named homocysteine are produced that is a deciding factor in heart diseases.
- Vitamin B12 is an essential component affecting the brain health too, and any deficiency of Vitamin B12 can often lead to various brain disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease and the like.
In fact, Vitamin B12 has also been found to regulate mood and emotions of humans. Above all, Vitamin B12 is vital for keeping an individual happy and healthy by revitalising the body cells and making him or her feel youthful and vibrant all the time.