Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish PurohithYour feedback matters!
Good Morning Sir/Mam I had suffering a sexual problem My penis turn to right a little bit. I had consult the doctor 2 times There is no problem you do sex freely without any problem But my penis was not inserting freely Can you help me Bcoz my marriage is going to happen in March.
I have a burning mark on my left leg and it's from childhood but I find it very tacky and I really wanna get rid of it. Pls suggest any cream or medicine for it. Thank-you:)
I have cervical pain in my neck from 5 years. I have consulted many Dr. physiotherapist but I have not enough relief. My problem increase in rainy season. What should I do.
I am 26 year old boy and from past 1 month I am facing gastric problem and going 2 time daily so may I know the reason and solution of that.
I have mild pain on my lower right of stomach since 1 day and it shouldn't be called pain. It is a lite thing. Is it due to constipation? The mild pinch occurs only when I change my position. It is not continuous. I don't know whether it is my lower abdomen but I am sure that it is below the stomach on right side above the right thigh. Please answer me.
I am having some kind of burning in my stomach and some fatigue since 3 days, what should I do? Please help.
Sir meri wife jab urine jati to us urine ko chheete type se jeev chatne lagte hai jabki vo pahle urine jati thi tab ye cheete es urine ko nahi chatte the yani 3 month pahle ye chheete nahi chatte the sir in fact ye diabetes ka symptom hai.
You have not replied my question Whether Diabetic patients can drink honey, lemon, with water in the morning.
Am thirty years old. Got married 2 years ago. Facing pcod. And infertility. So that I need a treatment. I want to know that can I get pregnant? And how much time it takes. Pls let know.
Dandruff is characterized by a white, flaky substance on the scalp. Dandruff is not a serious condition and neither is it contagious. Basic hygiene and a few good rules could be effective in treating the irritable condition of dandruff.
Here are the five home Made solutions for dandruff:
- Garlic: A lot of people seem to avoid garlic on their hair because of the pungent smell associated to it. However, the medicinal properties of garlic are too many to be overlooked. The benefits of raw and crushed garlic are too many to be listed and have been tested since a long time. For best results, pound garlic cloves with water and wash your hair with the liquid. And for the smell, you could add honey and ginger to the mixture.
- Neem: Ancient herbs hold relevance till today. The medicinal and cooling properties of neem are a great remedy for treating dandruff. Nature is the best way to go and Neem has been a tested element for all skin ailments and same applies to the fungi that accumulate as the result of flakes. Boil neem leaves in water and use the broth to wash hair.
- Coconut oil: This oil is supposed to have anti-fungal properties and also keeps the scalp from getting itchy. For best results, mix coconut oil with lemon and rub it in the scalp gently. Leave for some time and then again wash the hair. This should be done at least three times in a week to get rid of dandruff.
- Vinegar: It is one of the other ingredients that are a proven anti-dandruff. Application of fungus helps to kill the fungi and bacteria associated to dandruff. Vinegar is rich in acidic content and thus reduces flaking a great deal. White vinegar and water should be mixed in equal proportions and applied to hair thoroughly. Leave it for some time and wash the hair thoroughly. Follow this for three times a week for best results.
- Yogurt: Perhaps the most common method used for treating dandruff since a long time. Yogurt continues to win our trust every time. This is simple as it could get. Apply yogurt to the scalp and leave it for some time. Then wash the yogurt after around an hour and use a mild shampoo to wash off the hair. Repeat the procedure for at least two days a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin or hair related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.