Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Parwekar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish ParwekarYour feedback matters!
I have try for baby but after 4 days I got early period for 5 days it was light so I am confused whether I am pregnant or not.
I'm married n I have 2 children my husband nt fair for me to have a sex I have a friend he's 25 now unmarried he want to sex with me when I'm carried sex with him have any problem for Me.
I am 27 year girl and I want to ask about between period bleeding. From 3-4 months there was a bleeding between periods occurred in 3 times. And it doesn't smell like period. Also I felt like shape of my cervix is changed to irregular from a circular. Can I get know why this type of bleeding occurs? What will be the causes behind it? And I think this bleeding is occurring in vagina itself. Does it lead any serious issue? Can it be treated and cured? Would it harm to my reproductive system? Please help me with this.
A girl could go through a lot of mood swings and stress during her periods. I would like to ask that is hot flash a part of the stress and is it okay for a girl about 23 to get hot flashes during periods.?
My breast pains 4-5 days before periods. This has started one month ago. When I get a jerk in body ,any how, it pains little. I am having homeopathy medicine to remove pimples and pain during periods for 6 months. I did my ultrasound, but nothing was positive. Please diagnose me.
Hello sir, I am 40 year old female. I had a gestational diabetes during pregnancy which was little higher than the normal. Yearly once I do take blood check up to monitor. Recently had the blood check on two days back. The readings are: Fasting 131 and Postprandial 132. Kindly inform me what does this indicates and should I need any medication. Kindly help.
Hello sir, I am 27 years old married female there is very bad odor comes from my genitals area and this is very embarrassing sometimes. Do I need to consult a doc for this or any product available in market which I can use.
Lungs are very important organs of your body as they play a pivotal role in respiration. Lung cancer refers to the gradual development of cancerous cells in the lungs.
Many common symptoms can help you to identify lung cancer. They are stated below:
- Persistent cough
- Change in your voice
- Pain in the chest region
- Breathing problem
- Loss of weight and appetite
- Sometimes a person may also cough up blood
- Cough accompanied by a wheezing sound
Lung cancer is very fatal and has less chances of getting cured. However, ayurveda offers effective and natural remedies for treating lung cancer. They are mentioned as follows:
- Practice breathing exercises regularly: Breathing exercises can help you to deal with the problem of lung cancer in an effective manner.
- Quit smoking and avoid drinking alcohol: This is absolutely essential for treating lung cancer. Both smoking and consuming alcohol can cause severe damage to your lungs.
- Practice meditation. According to ayurveda, meditation is known to have great healing powers for any health problem. This can help you to cope up with cancer as well.
- Avoid junk foods and carbonated drinks: Consuming these foods frequently can worsen your condition.
- Massage therapy: Sometimes massage therapy can work wonders in ayurveda. Massaging certain essential oils can be very helpful.
- Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy can also prove to be effective in treating lung cancer. It is a procedure in which essential oils are not only used for massaging your body but also for inhaling.
- Ayurvedic herbs: There are many ayurvedic medicines and herbs also which can treat lung cancer efficiently.
Since lung cancer involves very less survival rate, it is of utmost importance that you go the doctor immediately once you start noticing any of the above mentioned symptoms.