Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
2. Take 10ml of flax seed oil daily
3. Avoid alcohol as it causes dehydration
4. Keep your weight in normal range.
I'm married, Unexpectedly my husband force we doing sex, I made together before one, I conformed pregnancy. So we don't want to children this time. Please help me, How to destroy pregnancy. Please. Please.
May I take body massage now after cesarean operation which took place 6 weeks ago? Is there any harm? please suggest me.
Buffalo milk gives 4.3 gm protein and 6.6 gm fat per 100 ml.
So in case you are a vegetarian, you can continue with the buffalo milk, but make sure you are removing the cream thoroughly twice and then only consuming it.
My periods pain starts 20 days before with pain in breast. And every month my date extend 7 to 10 days.
My wife is 35years old, recently jan 2015 we got married, we had 1st sex after a month, after that she neither got pregnant nor she having any periods. Its already 3rd month running but she dosent have any period. Kindly suggest what medicine we follow?
The Benefits of Papaya
1. Digestion - the enzyme papain present in papaya is known to aid digestion by breaking down proteins. Therefore, a glass of papaya juice is often recommended as a home remedy for digestion-related problems or constipation.
2. Anti-inflammatory - apart from papain, papaya also contains other effective enzymes that help against inflammation and promote healing of burns.
3. Heart disease and cancer - papaya is rich in anti-oxidants and phytonutrients that work against free radicals and therefore is said to protect the body from possible heart diseases and cancer.
4. Diabetes - many researchers have found that the consumption of raw papaya could help maintain blood sugar level and cholesterol because of the high fiber content, thereby keeping a check on diabetes. According to a study done by the centre of excellence for biomedical and biomaterials research at the mauritius university, green tea and fermented papaya work together as preventive means for diabetes. In some parts of india, especially the north east, papaya flowers are locally used as a preventive measure against diabetes. The bitter flowers are lightly sautéed in a little oil and consumed as a side to rice on a regular basis.
5. Immunity - papaya is a great source of vitamin a, b, c, and k and is known as an excellent immunity booster. It is great for the growth of body tissues, including hair and skin. It helps in maintaining collagen, the structural protein of connective tissues. It is said that a medium-sized papaya could provide you double your daily requirement of vitamins.
6. Cleansing - beauty experts too, often suggest using slices of papaya as a natural skin cleanser as the active enzymes work wonders to remove impurities.
7. Arthritis - it is also rich in minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and copper. Regular consumption helps in building up the calcium bank in the body and in the long run could help keep a check on arthritis.
8. Dengue - papaya leaves are commonly used in the treatment of dengue to help boost up the count of platelets. Dr. Anju sood, a bangaluru-based nutritionist says, “dengue is an infection which affects the blood platelets massively. A simple remedy to get back the platelets count is to give the patient a glass of papaya leaf juice. It is prepared by grinding the leaves with a small amount of water to extract the juice.” however, dengue can prove to be fatal once it develops into dengue hemorrhagic fever which shuts down the circulatory system.
9. Weight loss - papaya is low in calories and therefore proves to be the perfect option for breakfast. A serving of 140 grams of the fruit contains only 60 calories, with total fat 0.4 gram, no cholesterol, 15.7 gram carbohydrates and 2.5 gram dietary fiber.