Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. AshishYour feedback matters!
I have pcod problem and since last 4 months had no menses. Recently getting slight pain in lower abdomen. Also have thyroid problem, in between have swelling on face and feet and drowsiness, not regularly. What to do? I Have weight gain and so don't want to go for allopathy medicines, already doctors had given lots and had menses when on medicine, else nothing. Tuk M2 tone tab ayurvedic for a month n hd difference. So how long to be on medicine?
Dr. My mother has been suffering from joint pain and muscle pain if she sits somewhere more than a hour then it becomes very difficult for her to get up yesterday I got her sugar and uric acid reports what I am sending you in picture please tell me that does her these reports and pain in joints has any concern.
She has a problem in her neck it pains suddenly when she sleep at mat so what she can do can you suggest her.
I am a 29 yrs person old and having joint pains since 3 weeks. I had consulted to the orthopedic but not cure please give me the suggestion.
I am having backbone pain from past one year, how to get rid of the pain, please suggest me a right option?
I'm 32 years old female. Married since 7 years and mother of two year old daughter. Since my pregnancy m having low back pain on the left side. N knee pain since 2 years. What should I do.
I am 24 year old and I have a deep pain in my shoulder, I use many medicines but they did not work, so please tell me the solution.
Hello sir/mam, I have extremely high muscle spasm and back pain near lumbar vertebrate bone series number 5, which is above left side of hip, which treatment or which exercise should I follow, plz, I can not walk 20-25 min properly due to muscle spasm above hip and bone, during walking.
Good afternoon sir, , I have been suffering from back pain from 2 3 months, iam not able to sit or stand for a little long time, What is the problem, what should I do? I need to work on system am a software. suggest me the best remedy to relief. Thank You sir.
I am 37 years old male, from last few weeks I am feeling pain in my back bone pain at last end even its become difficult for me to sit in office, I have to sit whole day in office, please advice.
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggul is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica.