Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish ModiYour feedback matters!
Can you please suggest the best ayurvedic cream for face brightening. My sister is fair than me. She always insulted about my colour. So please suggest the best cream for long use also.
I am 23 years old. And boiled water fell on my hand. Now there I have gor white mark. How to get skinn colour?
I am 21 years old (MALE). I am using lemon juice for fairness. Can I use this for my face. please give me directions to apply on face.
What cream can cure cracks in foot? And now it is the starting stage. She wants to get soft feet .what treatment or cream she can use?
Hi i'm 23 years old female I have back ache while riding scooter but I haven't consulted any doctors is there any pills which I could recover in that i'm planning for my pregnancy will I get problem during that time. And I m planning take vitamin E capsules can you suggest me some good product for glowing skin and healthy hair. Thanks.
I am a 27 year old lady. I have a problem of underarm dark patches. I am unable to wear sleeveless tops or shirts. Please help me out is there a perfect product where I can get in the market. Also, one of my friend suggested that Meladerm cream works more on it. Please suggest and also let me know what to use whether powder or deo's help for daily use to protect underarm odor.
Does having intercourse will make hormonal changes in girls body and does her face nd features changes? I mean cum will make any change?
I experience a little prolapse of the anus after passing stool everyday. Is this a result of my minor piles problem. I apply anovate cream and push it back. Without this it becomes painful to sit during d day . Is this due to weak anus muscles ? What can I do to get it cured- medicines , diet or any procedure ? Pl suggest.
How to remove pimples and black heads on face, I tired to all treatment but no result, please help me.
Hi I am mahi Nd I have a problem with my dry skin because of that I have pimples and marks on my face its rough and damn dry I feel shy and uncomfortable because of this and my skin is unhealthy How should I make it glowing skin. Please help me.
Every woman strives to achieve flawless, glowing skin. Today, men are far behind and thus a good complexion is envied and sought after by everyone. Skin condition is affected by a number of factors including diet, sun exposure, age etc. Though skin conditions like acne, freckles, sun spots etc are not life threatening it can lower your self confidence and the quality of your life.
Homeopathy is very effective in treating skin conditions like these as well as to improve the overall state of your skin. The best part about following a homeopathic treatment route is that it is associated with negligible side effects. Also, unlike topical skin creams that only address the visible symptoms, homeopathy addresses the root cause of the problem and thus ensures that it does not recur frequently.
Some common homeopathic remedies that can give your skin a glow are:
- Sulphur: This is an effective way to clear dull and dirty skin and can be used to treat number of skin ailments. It nourishes the skin from deep within and helps clear pimples and scars that may have formed as a result of them. Sulphur is also used to treat dry and scaly skin.
- Berberis aquifolium: This is an excellent homeopathic remedy for clear skin. It is used to treat patchiness, acne, scars etc and can lighten complexion and make it glow.
- Psorinum: This homeopathic remedy is ideal for people with oily, greasy skin and a dark complexion. It helps clear pimples and reduce the oiliness of the skin. By deep cleansing the pores on the skin, it adds a glow to your face and keeps it clear. Psorinum can also help lighten complexion and give your skin an even tone.
- Bovista: Often excessive use of cosmetic products does more harm than good to our skin. In such cases, bovista is the ideal remedy. This helps clear pimples, patchiness and other skin problems triggered by excessive cosmetic application. Additionally, it brightens the skin and makes it glow.
- Sepia: Menstrual irregularities or hormonal imbalance at the time of pregnancy can lead to a condition known as chloasma. This can be seen in the form of discolouration of the face and brown spots. Sepia is a very effective remedy to treat this condition. It clears the spots and discolouration and gives the skin a healthy glow.
When prescribing a homeopathic remedy for a skin condition, along with the visible symptoms, a doctor must also consider the lifestyle of the patent and their overall mental and physical health. Thus, what suits one person may not suit another and it is always best to consult a homeopathic doctor instead of self medicating.