Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Any one help me black spots on neck and on shoulders its difficult to were round neck shirts and some black spots on buttocks any medicine plzzz tel me.
I want to ask a question to dermatology doctor I have herpes virus due to that most of the time I got allergy on my lips when the allergy cure it leaves a white spots and my whole lips is discolouring hypopigmentation please help me to cure herpes and hypopigmentation on lips.
My face skin is oily, On my face many black dot is there, when we press them some yellow color balls is get outside from my face skin. But due to that some holes type dots is generated permanently on face skin, please tell me what is solution for that.
I have been diagnosed with dysentery 4 months back, went through medications, I used to had frequent urge to defecate 10-12 times a day with mouscous and blood and mild to harsh stomach cramping, the disease last for about two months bt now it has been reduced to 2-3 times a day with no mucus and no blood and no to mild stomach ache sometimes, but my bowel habit have been changed drastically after the disease, earlier I used to had urge to defecate 1 time a day, maximum of 2 times occasionally. Moreover a feeling of incomplete defecation is always there now, feels like something is still inside, passing of gas has become frequent, and mucus present in feces occasionally. Please prescribe me with some medicine to prevent this chronic form of dysentery, I am student of 12standard and I have a career to make bt this condition had made me depressed out of life.
The sunscreen acts as a layer of defense against sun radiation and keeps it from causing any damage. It is tremendously important to stress upon the importance of using sunscreen. Using a sunscreen every time you step outdoors and using it correctly is of vital importance to have healthy skin. No sunscreen provides absolute protection from the harmful rays of the sun, but using the right product in the right way will take you far in shielding yourself from their harshness.
Two important facts about sunscreen are:
- You don't need to apply sunscreen if your makeup contains SPF - If any of your makeup products like foundation or powder contains SPF, do not assume that it can replace your sunscreen. Makeup containing SPF cannot protect your skin entirely as cosmetics are generally applied lightly and mostly doesn't cover places like T-zones, earlobes or hairline. To fully shield your skin from the sunrays, it's necessary to apply sunscreen or moisturizer with at least SPF 30 before putting makeup on. It is advisable to apply the sunscreen half an hour before stepping out for maximum benefit.
- You do not need to apply sunscreen in winters or when you are indoors - Winter skin is relatively more sensitive than summer skin which is tanned. If one is in hilly areas or snow covered regions there is reflection of UV light from the snow that causes more skin damage. Also glass can allow UV rays to pass through and indoor lighting can also be a source of UV exposure, therefore you should apply sunscreen even when you are indoors.
Following are the do's and don'ts you need to follow before you apply sunscreen:
- Do: Choose a sunscreen that is, at least, SPF 30+: That is the minimum protection that your skin requires. And if you must stay outdoors for an extended period of time, opt for a product with a higher SPF rating.
- Do: Apply sunscreen 15-30 minutes before going outdoors: For the product to be most effective, it needs to be fully absorbed by the skin before exposure to the sun; the reason why applying approximately 30 minutes before you step out of home is a must.
- Don't: Apply sunscreen only on the face: Make sure you apply it to every part of your body, especially the hands, forearms, thighs and ears, which are commonly exposed to the sun. Not only are these more prone to skin ageing, but the risk of melanoma (skin cancer) is also tremendously high in these portions of the body.