Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish JoshiYour feedback matters!
1 year before my wife is diagnosed with osteosarcoma in left distal femur her surgery was done on 11th December 2016. Process of surgery is IR RESECTION WITH ECRT after 7 months doctor asked for x-ray in x-ray there is no sign of Union they asked for a surgery again this time the surgery is going to be done is bone grafting at proximal site can you please tell me how this process is done. Please reply soon.
Hi l am 33 years old lady feeling a tumor in my left under arm. I have a baby and she is 10 month old.
My relative was highly indulged in chewing tobacco and liquor consumption. Now he is diagnosed with lungs cancer fourth stage. Post biopsy his condition is getting even critical. He is not able to breathe without oxygen mask. Doctors say this is because of biopsy post effects. Please advice how long can he survive. Doctors say he is not strong enough to bear chemotherapy. Is he very critical.
Sir, Currently my mom (Age-44) is suffering from Throat cancer Stage-3. After so many Tests and procedures Doctor suggested 2 options. Option 1. Surgery (Total laryngectomy Neck Dissection Gastric pull up. Note Patient will lose her voice permanently. So much pain involved. Option 2. Chemoradistion for 33 sittings. Note:- There might be less cure rate. (My opinion) Options:- Throat Surgery (Voice Box Removal), ChemoRadiation. Currently my plan-1 is to start with option 1 then if not I will go to Option 2. Currently my plan-2 is to start with option 2 (For preserving voice.
Hi I am suffering with breast pain. Small lumps are formed around nipple and liquid secretions are coming from nipple with pain. Sometimes it's severe and sometimes symptoms get decreased automatically without any treatment. But it's very painful. I have this problem from 4 years. Can you tell me what is this disease exactly. Any treatment is there for this. Is this common problem or serious problem? Please advice me on this.
I am having a big curbs gaanth in my right breast and I t also painful too. What should be recommended to melt this soon .now I am taking homeopathic medicine for this.
I am 34 years old last year doctor has operate tongue cancer after operation radiation also last 15 days I have ulcer in my mouth so any problem.
I just had a cystoscopy and it seems like I am headed for a TURP. My local urologist seems quite competent but I am wondering if I would do better with a large medical center perhaps equipped with robotic surgery like Da Vinci. Advice will be greatly appreciated.
Does Reiki help Cancer patient? My mother is a blood cancer patient being treated by a Mumbai hospital. The Gleevec medicine is good but it causes pain in the bones and patient feels weak. Will reiki help such patient?
I am suffering from an enlarged prostate (36 cc) since about an year. I am a 63 yr. Old married male living in Ghaziabad. Canyon advise the Ayurvedic treatment. Regards Vijay Kumar Aggarwal 9868805168.
Actually last month my brother in law aged 44 expired due to metastatic cancer in pancreas & intrahepatic cancer in liver. I was surprised to see that being a fully fit man without any disease. Now I am very much tensed that it could happen with any one. Pl suggest me which/what type of test/treatment could be taken up as a precautionary step.
Is treatment of stage 4 cancer possible. After taking chemotherapy. Is there any treatment in medical science in allopathy, ayurvedic or homeopathic.
I am suffering from fibroadenoma since a long time but I have been taking homeopathy medicine since last six months. The time I take medicine my tumour is in small size but if I stop taking it, my tumour grows. What should I do to remove the tumour completely except having a surgery?
Breast cancer begins when the cells that are present in the breast start to go out of control. These cells generally form a tumor which can be seen on mammogram or one can feel it as a lump. The tumor is threatening if the cells can grow into the tissues that surround it or spread to other areas of the body. Breast cancer happens mostly in ladies. Here are a few methods with which you can prevent breast cancer-
- Keep your weight in check: Maintaining a healthy weight is important for everyone although, it is easy to tune it out since it is said so often. Being overweight can expand the danger of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer, particularly after menopause.
- Be physically active: Women who are physically active for almost or at least 30 minutes a day have a lower danger of breast cancer. Normal activity is additionally one of the ideal approaches to keep weight under control.
- Eat Your Fruits and Vegetables and Avoid Too Much Alcohol: A balanced and healthy diet can bring down the danger of breast cancer. Attempt to eat a considerable measure of fruits and vegetables and keep liquor at moderate levels or lower. While moderate drinking can be useful for the heart in most grown-ups, even low levels of intake can build the danger of breast cancer. If you do not drink, don't feel you have to begin. In case you drink modestly, there is less risk.
- Try not to Smoke: Smokers and non-smokers alike know how undesirable smoking is. It brings down a person’s quality of life and expands the danger of heart and lung diseases, stroke, and no less than 15 types of cancer, including breast cancer. It additionally causes bad breath, awful teeth, and wrinkles.
- Breastfeed, If Possible: Breastfeeding for almost one year or more brings down the danger of breast cancer. It additionally has extraordinary medical advantages for the baby as well, especially in terms of immunity.
- Keep away from Birth Control Pills: Contraceptive pills have both dangers and advantages. In many cases, the more young a lady is, the lower the danger is. While ladies are taking birth control pills, they have more chances of falling prey to breast cancer as per various medical studies. This danger leaves rapidly in the wake of stopping the pill. The danger of stroke and heart attack is increased while on the pill, especially if the woman smokes. Long term use can likewise have essential advantages, such as bringing down the danger of ovarian cancer, colon tumor and uterine cancer and undesirable pregnancy. In case you are exceptionally worried about breast cancer, staying away from birth control pills is also an alternative to lower the risk. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an oncologist and ask a free question.