Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hi, I required few suggestions to become fair and good looking, I request you to provide me some remedies for it.
I am an 17 year old boy studying in 12th std and I have been an athlete in my school life. So now my hands, face and neck have got darkened (tan) from that 3-4 years. And I feel uncomfortable a couple of times as I myself dont like that dark face (not that dark but still./4 in the scale of 7) So please guide me to the best you can in order to get fair enough. Thank you.
Aging is a natural process determined by genetic and environmental factors, such as the effect of UV radiation, smoking, unbalanced diet, lack of sleep, etc. It represents a set of physical, psychological and social changes that occur in the human body over time.
People have intervened in the process, trying to look as young as possible. This need has created a special branch of medicine, called cosmetic dermatology, which involves the application of therapies to enhance a person’s image by offering them a younger look. Smoothing out laughter lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure, has never been quicker or easier.
Injectable anti ageing treatments are a quick and convenient way to smooth out those lines on the forehead and around the eyes and mouth without any need for surgery. So, here we have come up with a list of 5 super-effective anti-aging treatments:
- Botox Injections- A highly purified protein when injected into a specific area of skin by skin specialist, it makes the muscles relax so not to be able to create muscular movement and wrinkles. The effect may take up to 3-5 days for the maximum effect to be apparent where the area becomes smooth and relaxed and wrinkle free. Botox removes and smooths out areas where you have wrinkles to create a fresh and youthful look. The effects of smoothing the muscle do not allow the wrinkle to form as deeply as it would with constant muscle movement so more people are having it to reduce wrinkles forming as well as smoothing out existing ones.
- Fillers- Fillers are popular treatments used for softening wrinkles, laughter lines, facial lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure. Combined with a local anaesthetic, dermal fillers are injected into the skin to give your face a natural volume, leaving your skin completely hydrated and youthful. Popular areas to add volume and fullness to include the lips, cheeks and bridge of the nose. For smoothing and plumping lines and wrinkles, popular treatment areas include around the forehead, eyes, mouth, chin, neck, décolletage and hands.
- Thread lift- The purpose of PDO threads is to lift the skin. They are ideal for treating sagging skin on neck, face contour, and cheeks. They may also be used on the body for thigh lifting and buttocks lifting and to tighten the skin on the abdomen and arms. Without a doubt, PDO threads are one of the top anti-aging treatments.
- RF Skin Tightening- This procedure, which is relatively new, is a non-surgical option for people who want to treat wrinkles, sagging, and other signs of aging. Radio frequency skin tightening is performed by dermatologists and skin care clinics, and uses radio frequency (RF) energy on the skin of the face, heating up the various skin layers to stimulate collagen production, which smoothes and lifts the skin’s surface. This procedure requires no incisions to be made in the skin and has a low instance of side effects. Radio frequency skin tightening is a viable procedure for many people whose skin has not reacted favorably to laser or thermal treatments in the past.
- HIFU Face and Neck Lift- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound also known as ‘3D SkinMed’, ‘Ultrasound Facelift’ or ‘Ultherapy’ has become one of the most sought after lifting treatments for face and neck. 3D SkinMed is a one-off treatment which will help you achieve tighter, firmer, lifted skin! The key advantages of this treatment are:
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- No cuts to the skin
- No recovery time
- Noticeable results
Apart from good diet and exercise, cosmetic treatments can do wonders.
Hi I m female have oily skin n have pimples. Also pimple marks on my cheeks. My complexion is dusky. Wat I can do for my pimple problem.
I am from Kashmir and still in Delhi from last 4 months during these 15- 20 days colour of my face changed into black and got pigmentation on nose and face and can't get rid of it please suggest me what can I do to get rid.
I am 20 years old, I ant say suffering but my leg, hand and my nose which are exposed to sun turns too black than the rest of my skin. Any ideas as to why? and how to cure it, is there anyway it would be back to normal?
It s very effective for skin tan and marks after pimple.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am 24 years old female I have dark circle under eye and my brest is so small. Please advice me what can I do?
Most people have suffered from acne at some point of their life or the other. However, acne is one of the most misunderstood skin conditions. Let's take a look at 5 myths and facts about acne.
Acne is caused by poor hygiene habits - Myth
Acne is not caused by dirty skin. Contrary to popular belief, washing your face too many times can make the condition of your skin deteriorate. This can also worsen your acne breakout. Aggressively soaping your skin and excessive use of astringent can also traumatize the skin and make it look worse after treatment. You should ideally wash your face twice a day; once in the morning and once before going to bed. However, if you feel a buildup of oil on your face, you can wash it with lukewarm water and a mild soap.
Acne affects people of all ages - Fact
Acne is most common amongst teenagers, but can affect people of all races and ages. Hormonal changes and stress are two of the most common triggers for acne. Acne that begins after the age of 25 years is known as 'late onset acne'. Hormonal changes associated with a woman's menstrual cycle often trigger acne eruptions.
There is no treatment for acne - Myth
Acne does not go away on its own. At the same time, toothpaste and 'picking pimples' are not the best form of treatment for this condition. Acne can be easily treated with over the counter and prescription drugs. In some cases, you may also need antibiotics or hormonal medication. If left untreated, acne can result in permanent scarring that mars your beauty.
Moisturizing skin can help prevent acne - Fact
It may seem contradictory at first glance, but keeping your skin moisturized can help prevent acne. Dehydrated skin produces more oil than hydrated skin. Thus keeping your skin hydrated is essential. Choose a light moisturizer instead of heavy creams.
Makeup causes acne - Myth
Makeup has often been misunderstood as trigger for acne. However, makeup itself does not cause acne. The fault lies in not removing makeup properly at the end of the day. If you have oily skin that is prone to acne, choose powder based foundations instead of liquid foundations that can clog your pores. If you use a lot of makeup through the day, give your skin time to breathe at night. Ensure that every trace of makeup is removed before you go to bed.