Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish JaduYour feedback matters!
Sir sometimes I feel heart pain when I sleep flat or during sitting what does it mean as like my heart is touching to my chest I feel. And also sometimes I feel problem during breathing on high temperature my nose also blocks what does it mean, what should I do, is this any disease I am suffering from? What's it's remedy.
How to increase the size and width of the penis naturally? Does masturbation affect the size and width of penis?
I am 52 years old and I have cut marks around two years on my tongue and it is very itching when taking some spicy food. What is it and how I can overcome this problem. Please advice me.
I am a hernia patient with 18mm I will not want to go for surgery if anything in homeopath please suggest.
I am having headache from the laat 1 week. After taking medicine it slow downs but doesnt ends. Suggest me something.
Sir due to masturbation my pennis not erect properly. And leakage of semen through urine may occur. So my body get tired always. And my pennis is slightly bent. Pls sugest me some natural remedies for cure this problems.
Last night I drink some alcohol and eat 1 green chili, in the morning when I go toilet there were some amount of blood come with toilet this happens first time what is the reason behind it.
I have stomach pain over 2 days. Not continuously. With the interval of 5-6 hours. What should I do?
Hi Dr. , while I am doing sex with my gf Na my erection very come fast n also its very pain pls suggest.
Hello doctor I have allergic problem in all climate. Sometimes it goes to asthma. Now im taking levocetirizine alternatively, once if I forget to take next day morning I will start sneezing. I have consulted with many doctors but can't stop tablets.
Hi, I am Alex. I had undergone an URS surgery for kidney stone on 2nd Mar, 2016. There is a stent in kidney- bladder. And I would like to know if I can have Sex? Also, how to avoid kidney stones from reappearing in future? Is der any side effects of stent?
It is more common for the man to ejaculate either during or very soon after penetration. Studies suggest the average ejaculatory latency time (elt) or the normal average time for the man to ejaculate is 3-5 minutes after penetration. Obviously some men regularly last much longer than this just as there are men who regularly ejaculate much quicker.
The most important criteria of rapid ejaculation are:
That ejaculation occurs sooner than the man and his partner wishes
And this is causing distress in their sexual relationship
Longer sex does not equal better sex
Premature ejaculation is not a lack of duration, but a lack of control
It is important to take the partner's wishes into account because what may seem rapid to the man may be already too long for the partner. Most men experience rapid ejaculation on occasions. There is nothing to be worried about.
It becomes a problem only when it occurs during most sexual interactions. Studies show that about 40% of men are troubled by this problem on more then an occasional basis. The effects of rapid ejaculation can be detrimental on relationships. Usually rapid ejaculation has psychological reasons. Physical origins are rare.
Treatment and counselling
Professional counselling, education and sex therapy by affirmotive will provide men with an understanding how their body works, reduce performance anxiety, and develop a satisfying level of sexual confidence and performance.
In some cases, where premature ejaculation persists, selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors, anti-depressant medications, can be used. A new ssri medication, specifically developed to treat premature ejaculation, called priligy (dapoxetine) is recommended. Ask your doctor for advise.
Some men with premature ejaculation report a hypersensitivity to some parts of their penis. Those men may find relief with applying a topical anaesthetic to such sensitive penile areas, either delivered as a cream, spray or gel. Other men report losing erections and may benefit from obtaining a prescription of pdh5 inhibitor drugs, such as viagra, cialis or levitra.
I am suffering from common cold, light fever and sourness in throat. Is this a right combination for my things to improve? paracetamol, norflox and citerzin.
I want to know that if once I suffered from dengue, so is it possible to have dengue fever again, Is it right that if a person had dengue once he will not suffer it again. Is that correct.
Hi. Its been one month now I am not able to sleep properly. I work between 5 pm o 2 am and reaches at home 3 Am. But I can not sleep now days I do not know why. I feel excessive thinking which is unwanted. When I sleep I can feel like I am still awake and after 2 hrs I get up automatically. I also go to gym after hard work out of 2 Hrs still I can not sleep. I am getting very frustrated now. I follow very good diet plan which does not not include any junk food, spicy food and alcohol. I prefer boil food with green salad thats it. please suggest some medicine to get sleep of at least 5 hrs. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
You want to know the Health benefits of Mint?
Well my guess is YES! - As you are now on this page.
Mint or pudina is an herb that is synonymous to freshness. Use it for seasoning your salad, adding it to your cup of tea or grind it finely to cook 'pudina ki chutney', mint can bring that extra zing and unique flavour to almost anything you cook.
Mint has been a mainstay of cooking for a long time. Like all herbs, mint is better if it's fresh rather than dried. If you're going to be juicing with mint, it will have to be fresh for you to get any juice out of it.
Humans have known about the health benefits of mint leaves for a long time. In the past, mint has been used to treat a variety of illnesses. It is especially effective in treating stomach and chest pains. During the Middle Ages, people used mint to whiten their teeth!
Health Benefits Of Mint Leaves
- Boost Digestion - One of the main mint health benefits is that it aids digestion and helps to remove stomach pains. Mint is a great appetizer and due to its soft aroma, it soothes the stomach. The aroma triggers the mouth to produce more saliva and more digestive enzymes. As you can imagine, this aids digestion tremendously.
- Strengthen Your Liver - When your liver is chugging along slowly, you're going to be feeling pretty dismal. A poorly functioning liver is an energy sap. Thankfully, one of the great mint nutritional benefits is that it is a powerful liver booster. The health benefits of beetroot are also fantastic for the liver.
- Cool Your Body - Mint is a cooling herb. Consuming mint causes your body to slightly lower its temperature. This is one reason that mint goes great in fruity, summery drinks.
- Relieve Asthma - Many people have found that consuming mint produces positive relief for asthma symptoms. Scientists believe that regular use of mint is super beneficial for asthma patients. However, don't go too crazy as too much mint may cause irritation.
- Take Care Of Your Teeth - Why do you think toothpaste is minty? It's because one of the health benefits of mint leaves is that they are good for dental hygiene. First, mint freshens up your breath. This is awesome, especially if you have just eaten a big plate of garlic. Mint also packs a load of germ defense. Mint inhibits the growth of bacteria in the mouth and cleans the teeth and tongue.
- Stop Farting - I know it's an embarrassing subject, but hey, we all do it from time to time. One of the interesting mint nutritional benefits is that it will help us stop farting. Since it eases digestion, the body makes less gas. The benefits of lemon juice are also great for this.
- Defeat Cancer - Like all edible plant food, mint is believed to have potent cancer-fighting powers. This health benefit of mint leaves is probably due to the variety of enzymes that mint contains. Pretty awesome, huh!
- Kick out Acne - Mint juice is great if you're juicing for acne. Why? It cleans the skin like it's a jewel. It's beats infection, soothes the skin and it works like magic when it comes to removing pimples. It's also powerful in reducing wrinkles. If you want to look younger for longer, rub mint juice into your skin once or twice a day.
There is no denying that mint tastes great. While not specifically one of the health benefits of mint leaves, whether you use it in food, juice, toothpaste or something else, mint is pleasant to the tastebuds.