Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
I just purchased a bottle of Naturolax (Isabgol from MSD) The bottle mentions that it can reduce cholesterol. Is there any scientific / medical rationale behind this claim?
What is the difference between olmezest h 20 & olmezest 20 ? CGHS panel gave Olmezest H 20 while my grandmother was having Olmezest 20 earlier. Can she take the medicine or not.
My mom is 65 years old. And weighs around 70kg, 5 feet tall. She is over weight as per bms. I am afraid she might be having heart problems bcoz of poor diet and no exercise. Mostly she is idle and watches tv. Some of my frnds parents had heart attacks. So I am worried of her, as she she takes rests and breathes after 100 meter walk. I want to check whether plaque or block is in her heart and possibilities of heart attack. Is it possible to check. If so what is the name of test and how frequent I mush take her for check up. Thank you.
My BP is always 150/95. All reports r normal. Vellore cmc doctors prescribed 2 medicines for this. Bt there is no change.
What should we do in we have high BP? And also tell me why sugar is not to eaten by a person how have diabetes.
I have high BP and cholesterol as well. I do regular exercise like 10 min running on treadmill, and then some weight exercise for 40 min. Is it ok to do running and weight exercise for me for 40 to 50 min regularly.
Resp. Sir, She is suffering from high blood. pressure . And diabetes and teeth pain also can we give her combiflam as pain killer for relief from teeth pain.please reply
Follow below given steps-
1) make the patient comfortable, lie him down and prevent any falls.
2) check whether he is breathing well and conscious.
3) give him tablet disprin as soon as possible
4) give an antacid also like- pantocid d or anyone.
4) give a tablet sorbitrate- if available to put below tongue and not to swallow.
5) if blood pressure can be measured and comes low, elevate his legs and let
Him lie flat.
5) call a medical help as soon as possible.
I am ganesh I had high cholesterol and having 150/100 B P before 4 months so doctor advise me to take total xr 25 tablet and gave cholesterol tablets and my question is if cholesterol and B P come under control can I stop the consumption of tablets as doctor advise?
Recently I test my blood and found in my blood cholesterol level is high. I am just 19 year of age boy. So what should I do now to control my cholesterol in normal please help me.
Hi I spent some time in swimming pool yesterday accidentally, that water enters into my mouth and nose, now I feel slight difficult in respiration. Share some home made remedies.
I lost the capacity of learning power what I hv to do pls suggest. I have so much pressure I am really confused.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.