Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
My total cholesterol is 166, LDL -119 and HDL -37. I am taking Fibator once daily. OK advise remedy to control LDL.
I am 57 years. Many times, say every few hours I suddenly (automatically) have to take a long breath. Is it to do something with blood flow to my heart or some heart problem. I am diabetic with high bp, though both under control with medicine.
Which are the different types of food items which will help to increase my weight and some times I feel a chest pain and acidity can you solve all that problem pls?
I am not able to take deep breath after first time exercise and after every exercise its continues why?
For the last 5 years I have been taking the medicine for controlling BP. Every after 3-4 months, I use to meet Doctor for check up. My BP is maintained on in the range of 135-140 by 85-90. Initially high BP was detected in the range of 170 by 95, which has come down and was well maintained. But in the last two visits on April 15 and Sept 15, the BP measured and found 150 by 90 and 170 by 95. I found LTK H, Stamloveta M and Ecosprin was the most suitable combination for myself, since during that period BP was found very consistent. Lastly till Sep 4th, LTK 50 and Crevast 10 had been continuing, but today it has been changed to LTK 50, LTK H and RXor 10 since BP found high today. So I feel the urgency for second opinion / advice online. I never smoke, drink, but eat fish daily, and chicken maximum twice in a month and mutton very rare.
Dear Doctor, good morning. I am suffered low blood pressure from last 4 years. Present my age is 44 yrs. Timely I am using food & breakfast. In summer I am suffer more complaints. Kindly give your suggestion & will use any medicines to short out the problems. Kvkrishna rao, Jamshedpur-Jharkhand.
My baby is one month old. On routine check up doctor counts his heart beat which is 180 bpm. He ask for echo test. Echo test done and one line is in bold letters of report. That is patent foramen ovale left to right. Is this normal ? Then we show report doctor he said that hole is very minor it will close within 3 months. Is it true that it will close automatically after some months. Please suggest me in detail.
Hi, I'm 4 months pregnant, I am having headache everyday from last week. Which make me uncomfortable. Please give me suggestion how to avoid it? What are the causes of headache? May I take medicine for that? I have spectacles. My bp is 70/120. Weight-73 kg.
I am 19. I need a suggestion for heart problem. My heartbeat is too fast. And when the blood pressure increases my body shakes naturally. I have a lot of blood pressure. Since I don't eat heavy foods. Please give a suggestion.
Always experiencing palpation on my heart during the mid of the night. Waking up from nightmare, throat feeling sore, feet feels on fire, stomach rumbling, and neck feels tight! Especially during a cold weather day, or after I am extremely tired during the day time. To me it's more like a heart attack, but I've even appeared in the emergency room, they told me my heart looked OK. This pattern has been repetitively occurred like a myth for four years without an accurate diagnose. All I can say is that I self- diagnose myself as Chronic fatigue syndrome for 4 years too. Could you tell me what is wrong with me (chances of anxiety is very low), I'm waiting for a more reasonable answer!
I have some problems with my bodybuilding now that I am heart so much with my body please do something ?
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?