Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ashim DesaiYour feedback matters!
I am 61 my name is yogesh my problem is that whenever i walk in the morning after bath i feel dizziness for some time. My bp is normal and my general health condition is good.
I am, aged 44 yrs, feeling dizziness (vertigo problem, including a light pain in shoulders And light stiffness on neck. Pls suggest homeopathic treatment.
My mom hear some sound from age 23 24, now he is 40 year old and his ear sound becom more. This sound is hear only in left ear. So please what I do for my mom.
I have a bubble inside the ear since yesterday. It pains a lot. I think there is pus inside. What do I do? it is yellow in color. Please suggest some medicines. Because of the pain I have fever since today morning. I am unable to walk.
I am suffering from extreme throat pain. It starts just before 12 hours and now it is in its maximum level. I am feeling very much pain while drinking hot water also. But I do not have any other problems like headache, fever, body pains and cold.
Sir I am suffering from cough. More bulgum feel at my throat. I am suffer since last week. I can't sleep due to cough.
I have every now and then nose blocking problem and cold, I sneeze also. This is perennial and for the last 2/3 years , tried lot of medicines, If I put Oxyspray i get some comfort for 12-20 hrs but again the nose blocking starts and I find difficulty in breathing.
Best medicine for throat pain and coughing. Since I slept with open window and it was raining very hard. So, I caught cold.
I am a 30 years male, I got some throat infection on 19th april and followed by some fever and cold with lot of sputum and a little cough, although after some paracetamol and antibiotic fewer has subsided but the sputum and cough continues please help.
I am 20 years old female I have throat infection in a couple of weeks but I used some medicine it is not used.Please tell.
10 years ago I was operated tonsillectomy. And now have chronic glandular pharyngitis since last 21/2 year. Initially I was medicated antibiotics. So I want to get rid from this conditions. So suggest me which medical treatment I prefer Ayurveda or any other? How much course time? And will this conditions go into neoplastic conditions. Help me.
I have throat pain from one month and is not going to correct. Tell me the treatment so that I come well very soon.
I am suffering from high fever with severe joint pains and headache since morning and i am also having sore throat since two days.
I have a sinus problem. For this I have gone for operation 15 years back. But I am now also facing same problem. Because of this I am getting so much of snoring. Please let me know the how to reduce this problem.
1.Im suffering from throat problem. I feel pain while swallowing. 2.I'm chain smoker. I smoke weed everyday and because of that my lips have turn very very black. Can you please help me return to my original lips colour?
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: "Common Ear Infections: What You Should Know About Them"