Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ashi JayanthiYour feedback matters!
My grandma is 76 years old she is suffering from severe knee joints pain so please suggest some medicine for her to reduce the pain.
I am 32 years old, 1.cervical spondylosis 2. Neck pain 3.shoulder pain 4. Back pain 5.lower back pain Having zandik ,will go sp, tab 4 u, oxalgin nano gel Migraine. Having no medicine IBS. tryptomer Stone in ureter no medicine Neuron illness. Jolly well Left leg pain. No medicine Cholengenic urticaria levocetirizine Inguinal fungal infection candid total tab. Terbinafine Allergic bronchitis Cough syrup Eye dryness. Redress liquigel Hair loss and gray hair jaborandi homeopathic medicine Ck NAC and ck mb high Normal after taking rejunex of ,calcium, evion. Noneof the medicine helpful kindly help me as soon as possible.
A neck lump at right anterior part of neck since few months which is gradually increasing in size and is painful on palpation and on neck movement. No other symptoms.
Am 55 years housewife having some pain in my left arm - from shoulder. There is discomfort in moving hand. Specially during night while sleeping the there is unease.
Most of us, experience back pain due to incorrect posture or longer duration of sitting.
Sometimes you may experience back pain because of exertion - you spent the entire day doing the same kind of job or maybe you bent in a wrong manner while picking up your child. However, the actual cause of your spinal agony may not be very clear, but it pays to be aware of the possible reasons that can cause backache. It is good to consult a doctor if your back pain is consistent and recurrent.
Here are few of the causes:
1. The position of your pelvis
The pelvis consists of three bones that can shift depending on which muscles become weak or stiff. This brings about a pull in the muscle of the lower back, resulting in severe strain to this area. You should consult a physiotherapist for suggestions regarding the best exercises for strengthening your pelvic area.
2. Weak abdominal muscles
A cause of your back pain can be weak stomach muscles. Abdominal muscles play an important role in balancing out the constant bending that your back muscles perform. When you've weak abdominal muscles, your spine is not able to maintain proper balance, resulting in severe stress on the spinal column.
3. Disc injuries
Located between the bones of your spine, discs perform the function of a shock absorber. Physical injury to these padded cushions can cause them to break open, leading to a condition known as herniated disc. This can then bring about pain in the back area.
Few precautions that can be taken for a hurting back. Despite the causes, there are certain precautions that you can take, which are:
- Avoid sitting in a bad posture, that is, keep your back straight as much as you can. Pull and stretch your body in continual intervals to keep it relaxed.
- Consult the right physician instead of doing exercise that can aggravate your pain.
- Take a break from work and go for short walks, every couple of hours.
I am getting joints pain polyarthralgia what to do actually I'm in fast due to ramadhan so how it can be free from pains gradually or within two days.
In gym while doing bench press my shoulder is being hurt I guess. From next day my shoulder was paining. My doctor Gave me muscle relaxant by which now the pain is gone but my shoulder is still giving me popping sound. N when I'm I'm some unorthodox position sometimes my shoulder gives me pinching sensation. That pinching sensation however goes in few secs after warming up my shoulder. I tried glucosamine chondroitin with MsM. It might have worked but not that visible. Please suggest me some medicine or remedy for shoulder popping sound n pinching pain.
He has suffered with frozen shoulder? Is there any medication or exercises for this problem? In how many time he can get rid from this painful disease?
I am in IT sector. Have to work day and night sitting in front of computer at the same place for long time. Due to which suffering from back pain. What to do now.
I'm having severe back pain, it's on the top of the right hip bone, the whole right leg starts shooting with pain, can't sit for long or stand, a little relief when I lie down,
I am 25 years old I have back pain from last 3 months I have already taken treatment from local doctor.
I have shoulder dislocation which is very painful and it just occurs anytime when I do some fast shoulder movement. What should I do?
Whenever I sit to study. After 10-15 minutes my lower back start paining. It becomes intolerable after 30 minutes. It happens everyday with me. I am suffering from back pain for almost 2 years. I do not know what to do. Is there any serious problem?
I am 42 year age man I suffering from cerivical spondlies last 2 year have you any thing excerise or yoga you may suggested last 3 moth I have taken vigen india therapy centre for excersie what procetioun shold be taken I work on computer at least 5 hours a day.
I have knee problem. There isnot injury just some musel problem. How I make my body joint strong. Is there any good calcium tablets available for bones & joint.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!