Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashesh JoshiYour feedback matters!
I felt flatuence and tightness in my tummy and usually had alternative constipation and irritated boul syndrome.
Hi doctor I have suffering from premature ejaculation and my penis is not so hard so please suggest me what should I do. Can I take himalaya confido tablets if I take so please tell me about daily dosage.
I am 25 years old. I am suffering from burning sensation while urinating. Is it okay to have unprotected sex while having uti.
I am 21 years old I am female I am getting night time daily fever when morning its alright whats the problem sir.
I know GENITAL HERPES is a recurrent and transmitting disease. But I recently married two months back at late age (36) so I need kids at the earliest so I cannot practice safe sex with my wife and whenever there are no outbreaks I am doing intercourse. 1).in this case (absence of outbreaks) any chances of transmitting the disease? 2).or is there any way that my semen should go into her without intercourse so that semen should go in and make her pregnant?
Kya period ke baad 10th to 16th day k beech me sex karne se fungus infection ho Jane k baad bhi pregnancy ka chances ho sakta h? I am suffering from fungus infection just after having sex after completing my period.
Hi I am 29 years old and facing the problem where I was not able to sleep at night and I am suffering with this problem since 2011 please help me it was great help for me. If you have any medium please suggest me.
I had taken a chickenpox vaccine as a kid. I am 22years old now, male. I'm worried. Because everyone I know is somehow contracting chickenpox. What preventive measures should I take? Thank you.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last one month and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest and should be done?
I did not get full night sleep due to many things going in my mind at morning I had a severe headache.
Hello, I have sexual problems. My penis would tight and wet automatically during thinking of adult scenes or watching adult scenes and after some time, it loses and wet. So when trying sex with my gf, my penis tightly and long and trying to sex like after some time, it loses down and wet so that I unable to sex. Please tell me whats this issue and please suggest how we can solve this?
Today I feel some irritation on my penis as it not painful so I let it go the whole day but then in the evening I saw a tiny spot over the head of my penis which cause this irritation when I touch it. So. Help me out. As it is happening for the first time.
What is symptoms about kidney stones? I have lot of stomach pain so please give me particular suggestions about it.
Sir I am20 years old, I have an problem of nightfalls. I can not told to my parents and not able to go too hospital. So you have to say some solution recently.
I have pcod. How to overcome that and medications and proper guidance for weight loss. Please advise.
Does there is any harm if there is sebaceous cysts on scrotum ,7-8 in number. If any procedure to treatment ?
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.