Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashesh Bhumkar
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Ashesh BhumkarYour feedback matters!
Rajeev M Mathure
Polite and best doctor around Thane & Mumbai area. Well equiped and immediate diagnosis and treatment.
I have throat infection and can't possible to eat food easily and lot of cough during night time can you please suggest me.
I had throat infection, cold and fever. When I cough I got single drop of blood. I showed doctor, he told nothing to worry, after 2 days it again happened when I drunk hot lemon tea and water. Is this lung cancer? I am passive smoker because of my friends. Is there anything worry? Please help me out. Thanks in advance.
I have sinusitis problem since long. About 8-10 months back I undergone a surgery. Post surgery medication consumed for 45 days (aprx-rs. 10000 medicines) as prescribed by doctor. Hardly after 2 months problem started again. Consulted doctor again. He said I have to use for ever. Alegra-m. Consuming daily. Whenever we miss for 2-3 days, problem effecting severely. is there any permanent solution for this?
I've throat irritation not pain with white bumps under my tongue. I had taken antibiotics for throat irritation but not cured. I'm scared. Help me.
Hello, I am suffering from throat infection from last month. I have consulted my family doctor, but not getting good results. Please suggest any remedy for this.
I m 22 years male I m having throat problem I can not speak clearly and at night its pains what should I do?
Nose bleeding happens because of the presence of a lot of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, colds and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
- Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
- Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
- Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures:
- Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
- Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
- Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
- Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
- Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
- Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
- Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
- Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
For the last 18 years I am having tinnitus in my right year and the hearing ability lost to my right year. It appears that I am suffering from Meneres Syndrome thougjh the illness is not fatal, the tinitus is unbearable and moderate hearing loss to my right ear. Any remedy. I am taking one Bylovas tablets daily.
I have a tumor in the left part of the throat. The biopsy has done on the advice of doctor. I have got the report today. The impression of the report is given to below:- Left part pharyngeal wall biopsy:- 1. Hyperplastic stratified squamous epithelium with acute on chronic inflammatory granulation. 2. No evidence of granuloma or malignancy seen. What does this report reveal? Is it a matter of anxiety? What possible treatment options are available? Please, give the answer quickly as I am till now anxious state.
Mujhe sardi hui hai kal rat se, pura nose hai. Can't take breath. And also my head is paining. What should I do? Please suggest.
Sir, I have a problem since childhood onwards. It's that I get bleeding from my nose, whenever there exceeds the heat in my body. Please suggest me a solution.
I am 26 years old , and I have a problem of snoring during sleep . And you snore like a 50 years old man , that's too loud . Can you please help me in this . Thanks.
I am seventeen years old, I am suffering from a little bit of sinus every day at a particular time. I used to avoid the cool products from last month. Even though I can't get relief from it. What should I do for this?
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils