Find numerous Hematologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Hematologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Blood Cancer
Treatment of Low Platelets
Treatment of Thalassemia
Treatment of Lymphoma
Treatment of Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Treatment of Leukemia
Treatment of Hemophilia
Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
Treatment of Hodgkin lymphoma
Blood Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Sickle Cell Anemia
Treatment of Thrombocytopenia
Treatment Of Aplastic Anemia
Stem Cell Transplant
Treatment of Polycythemia Vera
Treatment of Methemoglobinemia
Treatment of Blood Disorders
Management of Blood Disorders
Treatment of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
Treatment of Neutropenia
Submit a review for Dr. Ashay KarpeYour feedback matters!
In the night time I can not sleep properly and I cannot sleep time to time please give me suggestions.
M having. Lose motions. N can not sleep properly. Whn I sleep. The ose motion cones again n again. I tried some medicine from shop but did not worked.
My age. 25 not married living with family. I am working as accountant job dayshift. I had a sleeping problem may you please give me some suggestions for sleeping night time.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I m suffering for tinnitus for one year all reports are positive doctor say ur audiotary nerve become week sir I m now depress any solution
My mom age is 54, now a days her body swelling spl in joint pain and face also. May I know the exact reason of swelling. Dr suggested ecg, 2d echo, ct-scan(contrast) and some blood test. But all reports are normal but still she have swelling. Please advice me.
I am having pain in shoulder from last 6 months I have shown to many doctor s all test done vitamin d e calcium sugar all r normal but pain is increasing day by day movement is painful in other hand index finger is paining badly till elbow knee is paining back neck is also paining orthopedic is saying just do exercise but no improvement is there please help me what to do and who's correct Dr. for this .
I am 34 years old male. I want to know about thumb pain problem. Accidentally it happens 2008. But at the join when I take any weight hold by my hand it pains.
The National Sleep Foundation advises:
For back sleepers, use a thinner pillow with a thicker area at the bottom for better neck support.
Stomach sleepers should use the thinnest possible pillow, to reduce strain on the lower back.
Side sleepers should opt for a thick pillow with a wide edge, to fill the area between the shoulder and ear.
Wedging a pillow between the knees can help ease lower back strain.
Replace a pillow after about 18 months of nightly use.
I have pain in my all body parts from last weak and my shoulders are swelling from yesterday?what should i do .
Human urine is a useful tool for the diagnosis and detection of several health conditions. The color, smell and density of your urine can reveal a lot about the state of your health. Color, especially, is a strong determinant of many ailments or concerns.
Here is a list of the health conditions you might be suffering from, based on the color of your urine:
- Straw color to transparent yellow color: This urine color signifies that your body is healthy and perfectly hydrated. This should be the normal color of urine, which shows you are in good health.
- Transparent or clear: Transparent and extra clear urine indicates that you have drunk too much water, which leads to the transparent appearance. It happens due to overhydration.
- Dark yellow color: This shade of urine is considered normal, but it may indicate some amount of dehydration. You need to drink more water to eliminate the darker yellowish tinge from your urine.
- Honey color: Urine of honey color signifies dehydration and you must consume increased amounts of water.
- Pink or red color: Your urine may have a pinkish red shade when you consume foods like carrots, beets, blackberries and rhubarb. This may also happen due to the effect of some antibiotics or a drug which treats urinary tract infections. The presence of blood in your urine is indicated by these colors too, and it can lead to kidney diseases, UTI, prostate problems or tumors.
- Orange color: Your urine may have an orange color which resembles the color of orange soft drinks. This occurs as a result of high dose of vitamins and several antibiotics. This color may also indicate dehydration or problems related to the kidney or bile duct.
- Blue or green color: Such shades may be present in your urine because of dyes present in food items and medications. Your urine may turn blue or green, signifying several other medical conditions which require immediate medical attention.
- Foamy: If your urine has a foamy appearance, irrespective of the color and shade, you need to consult a doctor. Consistent foamy or frothy appearance of your urine may indicate the presence of protein in your urine, which further signifies problems in the kidneys.
- Maple syrup color: Urine of this shade indicates a severe case of dehydration or liver diseases
Your urine tells a lot about your health by its color, odor and density. The color is an essential determinant for detecting several health conditions, which may be simple or chronic in nature. In case of abnormal urine color or appearance, you should consult a doctor without delay.