Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Hi, I have heavy sweating and feel energy less with acute pain in back of head to neck. It long from last one month.
I have pain in my backbone from some days. It is a low pain. And it always not happen. Haven't eat any medicines for it yet. But I want to know that can it be ignored or consult to a doctor.
My dad just fell from bike. His right shoulder is injured. There is pain when he tries to lift his hand sideways.
Pain in leg gently I walk more tham 100 mtr what can I do. What can I do please recommend medicine. My age is 30.
I suddenly started feeling cold and headache. Then within an hour complete body ache. Majorly joints. Upper back next, knees shoulders etc; Now 103 fever. But appetite is OK. I m feeling hungry too. Can you kindly suggest what should be the remedy.
I am 24 years old. Suffering with back pain I can not able to sit straight. Kept ointment but no use.
I am a male of 26 years and I have fever backpain headache muscles pain and dehydration from last two weeks please tell me from what disease I am suffering.
I am 24 years person, working IT company since last 2 days I am facing back pain & restless. So please suggest me medicine or exercise.
6 months back I was diagnosed with l5s1 slipped disc with nerve root compression. It gav me a terrible pain in my right thigh to knee. After taking pregabalin and some calcium tabs with physiotherapy, the issue was resolved. Now my back is started paining. Is it because of my previous conditions ? Can I start driving scooter if I have a previous history of slippeddisc.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.