Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Asha Khatri
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Asha KhatriYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor it is true that after sex women should not pee for 3 hrs if they pee they will not get pregnant.
Hi my girlfriend got pregnant .it is just 1 week and we need to abort it. Which tablet want to use for abortion.
*body should be kept warm especially feet, chest, throat and head. Sweating is very helpful. The simplest way to do it is drink hot spice tea or some other hot drink and lie down on the bed. Take some warm cover like blanket and let the body sweat for 15 to 20 minutes.
*a glass of warm water mixed with one tea spoon of lemon juice and one tea spoon of honey can be taken 2-3 times a day.
In case of dry cough especially if it trouble is during the night, take cardamom, dry ginger, black pepper and cinnamon in equal quantity, say 10 gms. Each. Take white sugar or rock candy equal to the total weight that is 40 gms. Grind them and make a fine powder. From this take half a tea spoon (about 3 gms.) twice a day with honey or warm water after meals.
In case of sore throat a clove or two cardamoms or rock candy or a few raisins can be chewed. Gargling with warm salty water is also beneficial. This can be done two to three times a day.
For hacking cough and laryngitis: equal parts of honey and juice of baked lemon,(i. E. Sour citrusfruit) or 10 -15 drops of betel leaf juice with honey three times a day.
" the greatest wealth is health"
My Wife period came but there were no bleeding only few drops say 15 drops in 3 days. Is this this the matter of concern, She never had this problem before, and she's period is regular with normal bleeding. Can you please suggest what to do?
I am 18 yrs old. During monthly periods I m suffering from huge stomach pain. What is the reason behind it. Should I use metal.
Hi dr, I am 25years women. And m pregnant with 2 months. I want 2 ask you tht can am allowed 2 make relationship with my husband. It is safe 4 me n our child. And pls tell me which positions r safe, if it is Yes. How many day we can do sex in a week. Kindly suggest me, I wl follow tht only.
I am 24 years and last month I got married, and I do not want to get pregnant now, so I have been using the loette pills for the last one month, but someone told me that this is not correct, it will affect my pregnancy in future, and maybe I can not get pregnant with the continuous use of this kind of medicine, is it right, and what should I use? We do not want to use condoms.
Are you concerned about being at the risk of having ovarian cancer? Ovarian cancer is a form of cancer that occurs in your ovaries. It leads to abnormal cells, which are capable of spreading to other parts of your body. The major symptoms of ovarian cancer that are experienced at later stages of the condition include pelvic pain, bloating, swelling and loss of appetite. There are several risk factors which increase your chance of developing ovarian cancer. The most important factors are as follows:
- Your chances of developing ovarian cancer increase with your age.
- The condition is uncommon in women below the age of 40 and most cases of ovarian cancer are likely to occur in women after menopause.
- Most cases of ovarian cancer are found in women who are above the age of 63.
- There is an association between obesity and the development of ovarian cancer. It has been observed that obese women are at a higher risk of getting an ovarian cancer.
- Reproductive history
- Women who have been pregnant and completed their term before the age of 23 are at a low risk of having ovarian cancer. The risk increases with each full term pregnancy and women who have a full term pregnancy after 35 are more likely to develop ovarian cancer.
- Birth control
- Women using birth control pills or oral contraceptives are at a lower risk of getting ovarian cancer.
- The risk gets lowered only after using the pills for a period of 3 to 6 months. The longer you use the pills, the less risk you are at.
- Fertility drugs
- According to studies, the use of a certain fertility drug for a period of more than one year increases your chances of developing ovarian tumours and hence, ovarian cancer.
- The risk is maximum in women who did not get pregnant while using the drug. These drugs increase the risk of ovarian tumours, which are called low malignant potential.
- Infertile women are usually at a higher risk of being affected by ovarian cancer, even if they do not use fertility drugs.
- These are male hormones. A certain drug that is used for increasing your androgen levels is associated with higher chances of developing ovarian cancer. However, this is not yet confirmed and more research is currently being undertaken to find out how much androgens are responsible for causing ovarian cancer.
It is recommended for you to consult a doctor and undertake several tests and examinations. This will help in the proper diagnosis of your condition and regular screenings will help you to keep safe and know about any disruption in your ovaries that indicate ovarian cancer development. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.