Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Asha KhatreYour feedback matters!
Hi, i am 21 years old. i am not having my periods from 5 months but m not pregnant. Two years ago I had overian cysts. But medicine lene ke bad thik ho gya tha. Fir thode dino bad se periods irregular ho gya. Aur ish bar 5 months se nahi hua hai. What shall I do now?
I had my periods regularly till last year. But now it got irregular suddenly. I will get periods 2 months once and bleeding last for more days. This time my bleeding is not yet stopped for the past 10 days. I have used trapic. It reduced the flow but not stopped fully. Kindly help to normalise the periods. I am not having any pain. I am also trying to reducing my weight by walking taking steps in office for 8th floor.
Meri shaadi ko 2 saal to gye or abhi tak Hume ko baby ni hua? Please give me your best opinion for gain pregnancy.
Am I pregnant my boyfriend and I had sex in February after my period left and in March I had my period for a whole 4 days but I'm still kind of scared I'm waiting on it for this month but I'm taking birth control pills so I'm confused.
I have first time sex 1 month ago, then after some days my breast size get increased suddenly. please tell me what is this. Or this is a sign of pregnancy?
Cumin seed is a culinary herb that is local to Asia and is particularly used in India on everyday basis. Cumin seeds are otherwise called jeera, caraway and kummel. It is a product of the cumin herb, however, it transforms into a seed only once it has dried. Cumin is an esteemed spice as it has numerous health advantages, usually for digestive conditions like colic, dyspepsia and flatulence. Nevertheless, consuming cumin seeds can have numerous side effects as well; so consult your specialist before you use it for medicinal purposes, as it can cause certain side effects as well, such:
- Acidity or heartburn: Cumin seeds are known for their gas easing properties, yet it can bring about one of the most widely recognized digestive issue that is heartburn. It tends to facilitate the escape of more gas into your gastrointestinal tract.
- Liver damage: Oil present in the cumin seeds is very unstable and can bring about liver and kidney damage, in case one consumes cumin seed in huge quantities for a long stretch of time. Cumin oil is used for animals to prevent or reduce muscle fits and spasms.
- Burping: The carminative impact of cumin seed may bring about excessive burping. Also, burping is sometimes referred as a ructus or belching, which includes too much bloating. Gas from the intestinal tract and stomach is released through the mouth. At times, burping has an awful smell and a trademark sound.
- Abortifacient effects: Cumin seeds may also affect pregnant ladies. Consuming a lot of cumin seeds can prompt an unnatural birth cycle or instigate untimely or premature labor.
- Low blood sugar level: Consuming cumin seeds in large quantities can bring down the glucose level in the body. One must remember this in case you are setting out toward a surgery in the near future. During surgery, it is crucial to keep up the glucose level.
- Narcotic effects: Cumin seed has opiate properties. They need to be consumed with precaution, as they can be addictive. Opposite reactions of cumin seed are mental blurring, sleepiness and nausea.
- Heavy menstrual cycle: Cumin seeds may cause heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle. In the event of cumin seeds being consumed in large amounts, you may experience heavier periods.
- Causes allergy: Utilization of cumin seeds can bring about skin rashes and sensitivity. So individuals with skin sensitivity need to consume less cumin seeds to improve the condition.
- Not good for diabetics: Diabetic patients need to control their glucose level. They must maintain regular glucose levels to stay sound. Fluctuating glucose levels are a strict no for most diabetics. As mentioned recently, cumin seeds may diminish your glucose level rapidly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have thyroid, but my periods are regular. This month I got a heavy white discharge for 4 days continuously. Now whenever I urinate I see white dirt mass all around my vagina. There is no itching or pain but it is irritating to see that white dirt.
My Ige level is very high that is 1165 I want to reduce my allergy I am taking medicines but I don't think so it's working. So suggest me some home remedies so that I can completely get out of it pls. And even I get severe pain in my middle fingers of my hands. The pain is really. Disgusting I just feel like to break my finger. Pls help me.
I am due to do test on 5th december Monday to see if am I read on Internet saying if had sex 2 days before ovulation will get pregnant as need a child and got reply back and it said Yes you definitely get pregnant as had sex 1-2 days before most fertile time I no he cum in me as it went warm inside so is it true.
Breast reduction, or reduction mammoplasty, is for a woman experiencing health problems and/or extreme self-consciousness associated with very large, heavy breasts. The main complains are backache, neck pain and skin rashes or itching along with difficulty in carrying large breasts. The goal is to give the woman a more attractive contour with smaller, better-shaped breasts in proportion with the rest of her body. She will then benefit from freedom of health problems associated with large breasts and an improved self-image.
Medical problems associated with very large breasts include back and neck pain caused by the excessive weight, skin irritation, skeletal deformities and breathing problems. Bra straps may leave shoulder indentations. Large, heavy breasts also contribute to poor posture, and can interfere with normal daily activities such as exercise. Excessive breast size may also lead to a decreased sense of attractiveness and self-confidence.
Breast reduction is done under general anesthesia on an outpatient basis or in the hospital. The surgery removes fat, glandular tissue, and skin from the breasts, making them smaller, lighter, and firmer. It can also reduce the size of the areola, the darker skin surrounding the nipple.
Incisions are made around the pigmented nipple-areolar complex and extend vertically below the nipple and in the fold under the breast. The nipple-areolar complex is moved upward to the desired location. The incisions are covered with a light dressing.
Afterward, the breasts are placed in a surgical bra that will hold them symmetrically during initial healing. Initial discomfort subsides daily and can be controlled with oral medications. Scars will fade in 6-18 months. Surgery will likely reduce, but not eliminate the ability to breast-feed.
RECOVERY: WHAT TO EXPECT
When performed by a qualified plastic surgeon, breast reduction is a safe procedure. Nevertheless, as with any surgery, there is always a possibility of complications, including bleeding, infection, or reaction to the anesthesia. Some patients develop small sores around their nipples after surgery; these can be treated with antibiotic creams. You can reduce your risks by closely following your physician’s advice both before and after surgery.
Much of the swelling and bruising disappears in the first few weeks following the surgery. Breasts may appear slightly mismatched, or have unevenly positioned nipples. Their new shape will be apparent within 6 months to a year, and will depend on hormonal fluctuations, weight changes and pregnancy.
Although your surgeon will make your scars as inconspicuous as possible, some permanent scarring is inevitable. Smokers are more likely to experience poor healing and wider scars. The scars will be red and lumpy in the months following the surgery, but the redness will fade and in time the scars will be less obvious.
ABILITY TO BREASTFEED
Because the surgery removes many of the milk ducts leading to the nipples, breast-feeding may no longer be an option.
Some patients may experience a permanent loss of feeling in their nipples or breasts. Rarely, the nipple and areola may lose their blood supply and the tissue will die. (The nipple and areola can usually be rebuilt, however, using skin grafts from elsewhere on the body.)
THE END RESULT
Breast reduction produces the most dramatic results of all plastic surgeries. It ends the physical discomfort or large breasts and makes your body appear more evenly proportioned, and clothes fit better. Your new image will take some getting used to, as much as you desired the change. Give yourself—and your family and friends—time to adjust to the new you and, like most women, you will enjoy the benefits.