Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Asha KhatreYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. My sonography report says that I am having pcos. I used to vaccine on my face to remove hair on neck and cheeks. They starts growing after 15-20 days and due to it my face become very dry and acne are coming out, whole face become red for some days. What should I do to cure pcos completely and acne? my mc is also irregular. It hasn't came from 3 months.
First time sex karne ke bad kya period aana jaroori hai Kyu ki jab humne first time sex Kiya tha tab mujhe blooding hua lakin uske kuch din bad fir thora thora blooding hua or ab mera period ka date aa Gaye hai lakin period Nahi hua pls help me.
I had sex with my boyfriend and he use 2 condoms but it's not leaked even though m getting very scare nd if still can I take the I pill for safer side nd is it cause any problems due to my periods pls suggest me.
If I have unsafe sex without protection my wife will be pregnant. N please tell me how can I have sex without using any types of condoms n my wife will not be pregnant. Any pills or routine of sex.
I am 26 years old I have given birth to a girl child 5 years back. Last month 13th of april I got the date. But this month I didnot get yet. I have tested with the help of pregnancy kit but the result was negative. I was disappointed I was eagerly waiting for pregnancy. Pls help me out.
After my wife's delivery of my daughter her menses came back normal for few month but in this month its not coming. While sex we used condom and we test early stage pregnancy (twice) test but its negative, what would be the reason her menses become late and we are from india ,kerala, we moved to qatat a month ago.
Iam 40 years old. I have my periods regularly. But past few months, I get my periods every month but the discharge is like on the first day I see a drop and there was nothing during my first two days and only on the third day I can see the discharge happening till my 6th day. But this month I got my periods and the same one drop and till fourth day night there was nothing. But I am normal and I didn't feel any pain or anything. I am confused and nervous. Please help me with your advice.
My wife has missed period for about 5 days and she has tested positive with a pregnancy kit. What should she do next. Whether to consult with doctor or not or wait for some times.
Her test of thyroid come normal which is 0.95 value of tsh on first July 2016. It was 150 before the three months on first April 2016. Now I cross check her and that also come normal the value of second time is 1.05 tsh value. She is taking throx 75 and before this she was taking throx 100 for this. Now unfortunately she is not getting pregnant it's ninth month of marriage. What is wrong with this matter with her. Thanks a lot to you.
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs.
Hi I am 25 years female can you please tell me prepone periods medicine who doesnt have any side effect? because my marriage schedule next week can you help me early?
Hello I am 28 year old vergin/unmaried girl. Since last few months mera sex kar ne ka bahut man karta he me jab bhi porn clips dekhti hu meri niche private part me bahut pani ata he or khujli chalti he please help me.
Hello I am 30 years old unmarried girl, My eyes are going deeper inside my face, please give me a solution to overcome.
I Was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june. Missed second last pill doubled up with the last. Took a 6 day break on which had my menses then strtd new pack from 8th july on 9th july had protected intercourse but the condom was used thrice. Then had protected intercourse on 14th. Last intercourse. On 21st missed a pill which I doubled on 22nd. Light bleeding occurred on 22nd morning. Pill pack ended on 28th and as I was tensed nausea prevails all over july. Got my menses on 1st aug and continued upto 6th normal bleeding on pills. From aug decided not to be on pills. fever had any intercourse after 14th july. Hpt with first morning urine on 4,5,6,7,8 all negative. Menses was about to come on 1st sept but since it did not came did a serum beta hcg test which comes out to be negative 0.11.and usg report says bulky anteverted uterus and ovaries with pcod. Doctor suggested deviry 10 mg tablets 2 times for 5 days and told I should not be having menses while having those tablets. But I got my period after having 2 doses of teeth its heavy. Why is it so that before completing I got my periods? Y my uterus is bulky which is normally common in older women? Before menses I was fln bloated and bloating still have not gone? Is their any risk of pregnancy even though intercourse was last on 14th july and I got two bleeds after that? Can beta serum hcg test be wrong after so many days? And in usg report its only mentioned that bulky anteverted uterus and bulky ovaries with pcod! m I safe?
How much alcohol can you safely drink every day? Moderate, say the experts. Alcohol abuse has serious health downsizes, but moderate drinking can actually be good for your heart. Moderate alcohol use has a few other health benefits too. Let’s see what these are.
- Reduces risk of developing and dying from heart disease
- Reduces your risk of ischemic stroke during which the arteries to your brain become narrowed or blocked, causing reduction of blood flow to your brain
- Reduces your risk of diabetes
The link between alcohol and health is tenuous at best and the health benefits of moderate drinking are by no means certain. Also every one may not benefit from alcohol. Moderate alcohol use - Guidelines
One drink a day is considered moderate for healthy women of any age and men older than 65, and up to two drinks a day for men younger than 65. This alcoholic drink can be:
- Beer: 12 ounces
- Wine: 5 ounces
- Distilled spirits : 1.5 ounces
Moderate alcohol use can be counter-productive for you, if you have risk factors for heart disease. It’s always better to take care to lead a healthy lifestyle and eat a heart-healthy diet to reduce your heart attack risks.
Risks of heavy alcohol use
We know about the definition of moderate drinking, but what’s heavy drinking? It is defined as more than three drinks a day for women and men older than 65 (or more than seven drinks a week), and more than four drinks a day for men less than 65 (or more than 14 drinks a week).
Binge drinking is even worse. If you drink four or more drinks within two hours as a woman and five or more drinks within two hours as a man, it is referred to as binge drinking. Heavy drinking, including binge drinking, can increase your risk of serious health problems, like:
- Cancer, including breast cancer and cancers of the mouth, throat and esophagus
- Pancreatitis or inflammation of the pancreas
- Sudden death due to pre-existing cardiovascular disease
- Alcoholic myopathy or damage to heart muscle, which causes heart failure
- High blood pressure
- Liver disease
- Brain damage in fetuses
It’s best to ditch alcohol altogether. It is the healthiest thing you could ever do. The guidelines make it very clear that you shouldn’t start drinking alcohol, albeit moderately, to make your heart healthy. The best way to have a healthy heart is to eat and exercise right. However, if you are an occasional drinker, you could make sure that your alcohol intake is within limits and you drink moderately at all times so that you don’t attract any health penalties associated with heavy alcohol use. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.