Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asha JoshiYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years and I had undergone hysterectomy last year in april. I have been taking premarin 0.625 since april 2014 and would like to know when I can completely stop the medication.
Hello Doctor, please suggest me on the below mentioned question. I had a sex with my husband unprotected. We don't want baby right now. Can I take any tablet for stopping my pregnancy? Is it ok ipill? My period date was already over. I am giving breast feeding to my six months baby.
I'm 25 years old female .got period fifteen days before by taking norlut n tablet and bleeding stopped in seven days and again this two days I'm seeing bloody discharge and in this in between gap I didn't get white discharge.
For past two months my wife is having cycle of 40-45 days. I wanted to know when approximately the fertility days will come for her. Please help.
Dr. I am 43 year old female. Dr. From last year I had a problem of my pulse rate is very high in the afternoon e. F. 100 to 110. I had taken medicine last year alprazolam with propranolol. That time I feel better. And I stopped the medicine after one month. But from fab 2016 that problem restart in afternoon my pulse rate is very high. Tell me Dr. What is the permanent treatment of this.
I am 30years old girl I am married one month back in the month dec-15, I lost my virginity there, and therefore during sex there was blood coming for two-three days and den therefore after that month, I am not having periods. As I have checked I can as there is no pregnancy, I am unable to understand y I have missed my periods. please suggest?
I am 21 years old , unmarried. I am pregnant. Want to abort this baby. I had my last periods on April 28th. Please help me out.
I had married last 3 years back and my wife is suffering from vaginismus and we dint had penetrative sex. Please tell me a Anesthesia tablet for her unconscious for a hrs As this was insisting by my wife. Please help me we tried much on consulting doctors and we didn't succeed please suggest me.
It's that time of the year where extra calories lurk every corner. Christmas cakes, cookies and then New Year's party. These should not be taken as liberty to gain an extra pound or two during holidays because according to researchers at national institute of health, it is very difficult to lose weight gained in winters. However it is still possible to enjoy your holiday goodies without gaining extra pounds. Some of the tips are as follows:
1. Control your portion sizes. Take a small portion of all the things you like and spread these out amongst meals and/or days.
2. Never arrive hungry at a party. Try to have a nutritious snack (like roasted chana, fruits, handful of dry fruits, milk) beforehand. If you arrive hungry, drink some water to fill up before filling your plate.
3. Divert your attention. Don't look at party as just a food event. Enjoy your friends' company or dancing or focus on something other than food.
4. Pace yourself. Do not try to finish your food in first half hour of party, it makes you chew faster. Munch leisurely put your fork down after every bite.
5. Drinking alcohol packs a triple punch when it comes to interfering with weight loss. Besides having empty calories, some research has shown that alcohol stimulates appetite and lowers inhibition so you’re more likely to eat fried, fatty, salty foods. Try to avoid alcohol at parties if you can, or, if you know you are going to have a drink or two, not to do it on an empty stomach. Skipping meals throughout the day to save yourself calories for drinking usually backfires and leads to overeating, so pre-plan the number of drinks you’ll have and deduct those calories from your daily total.
6. Don't wait until after the holidays to start exercising. Everyone can find 30 minutes to sneak in a workout.
My period date was 17 of this month but m still not on my periods, m getting scared now, on ma last period first day only I had sex with my boyfriend with out condom, but aft my periods got over we had sex lot of time but we always used condom only the day I was on periods n very first day itself we didn't used condom he didn't cum also inside me, but every single time after that we used condom but from last 4-5 days m having sings periods like stomach pain nall but m not getting periods please doctor please help me out tell me why it's happening n how to get out of this please doctor please.
There are several herbal treatments available to help infertile couples and one such treatment is known as Ayurveda.
Ayurveda highlights the importance of a healthy body of the woman even before conception. Dried asparagus is used in the preparation of Ayurveda and it contains proteins, carbohydrates, natural steroids, and polysaccaroids. Infertile couples can use its tonic that revitalizes their reproductive system. This herb has proven extremely useful in the treatment of male side fertility problems i.e. premature ejaculation, impotence, lower sperm count, or less motile sperms. Visiting a reputable infertility clinic (link to sablok clinic goes here) will help you a lot.
Ayurveda is highly effective for female fertility problems and its regular use prepares a woman’s body for conception. Reproductive strength of the couple actually depends on the fitness of reproductive tissues in both man and woman. The woman releases her ovum as a result of her menstrual cycle while a man releases his semen (containing sperms) when his reproductive system receives stimulation from the environment. The reproductive cycle needs energy that the body gets from the digestion of food intake. As a result, when a person eats healthy food, he is likely to acquire a stronger body and powerful reproductive sperms, hence resulting in the production of healthy babies.
Ayurveda fertility treatment assumes the fertility to be the result of the transformation of sperm and egg and if there is any hindrance in the way, the process doesn’t occur. This process will not initiate unless it is rejuvenated by ensuring the health and strength of both egg and sperm. Ayurveda experts suggest that there are certain foods that strengthen the reproductive system better than others. These foods include milk, pomegranate, almonds, pumpkin, honey, and sesame seeds. Ayurveda also suggests a detoxification program that involves simple eating and a regular oil massage. The treatment emphasizes eating khichdi on daily basis as it considers it to be the best healing food. Besides khichdi, the patient should take spice tea to clear toxins in his or her body. Daily massage of sesame oil also helps in conception as it dilates the skin of the patient.
Ayurveda treatment specialists also recommend that the environment and preparation of making love and having sex is also important. It is necessary to set a background that contains an aromatic and romantic ambiance over a soothing and relaxing couch or bed. This union is very important in that two forces are going to merge together to produce a new life. Peace of mind is necessary to achieve success in the process. For more details you can contact us at our helpline number.
- The medicine cultivated in your area is always best for you.
- There are several medicine and food behaved is any disease but one should always try to use those medicines and foods which are according to their local place for suitable results.
- Like now a days people are attracted to frozen food and supplements with pesticides like in olive oil, broccoli and spirulina, ginseng etc. In places where it is not according to their climate and in this process local cultivation which is fresh and pesticides free is not used. It provides loss of time, finance and health as well.
- Search whatever you see around you explore about it and use it, for this one doesn't need to be an expert but yes suggestions online or in person can be used.
my wife is having stone in gobblader an she is having 10 stone and plus she is pregnant will it will effect to baby.
Pireod time pe nai aaya or prega news test se negative h phir v nai aaya so period laane k liye ya kre kya mai pregnant hu.
Daily habits have the power to leave you limp during or after intercourse. These habits can result in low libido and low desire to engage in intercourse with your partner. However, once you identify them, it is easier to rectify them.
Here are a few daily things which might leave you limp:
- Not nourishing your libido enough: One major reason of a depreciating sex drive can be attributed to low libido, which can be an outcome of poor dietary choices. Add more aphrodisiacs to your diet such as oysters, dark chocolates, bananas, strawberries and yogurt which are rich in zinc, magnesium and other minerals which help in increasing your sex drive.
- Over-masturbation: Engaging in self-stimulation too many times a day can result in fatigue and other health problems. The acceptable number of times a person should masturbate in a day is 2-3 times, however, if you engage in masturbation more than that, you can experience problems like a limp, flaccid penis and reduced sexual drive.
- Increase in insulin levels: Consuming too much sugar during the day can result in spiked insulin (blood sugar levels) in your body. This ends up making you feel more lethargic. It was recently discovered that in men, insulin raises ‘oestrogen’, leading to low libido and in graver cases, erectile dysfunction. Another study linked excess glucose or blood sugar with a dip in the levels of testosterone, thus, leaving you limp before/after intercourse.
- Stress: Though some amount of stress is considered normal, when the levels of distress go sky-rocketing, it might leave you limp as if affects your sexual performance. Instead of relieving stress, sex ends up feeling more like a liability which can result in you having problems getting an erection or getting an orgasm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Teenage girls usually hit puberty between 8-14 years and boys a little later at about 10- 13. This is a time of a lot of changes. Sexual maturity of the body happens along with a spurt in height. Needless to say, this special time requires special care from parents like you. Extra nourishment of the body is also required so that your teen can develop optimally.
Let’s take a quick look at how you can support your teen’s growth spurt -
Nutrition is the first block facilitating the optimal growth of teenagers. The other blocks are sleep and play.
Sleep: All teenagers need 8-9 hours of sleep every night, according to the National Sleep Foundation, America. This is because our pineal or master gland produces growth hormone during this time. And exposure to maximum quantities of growth hormone is crucial if you want your child to grow optimally and not remain stunted. Less sleep usually means less exposure to the growth hormone and less height than was written in your child’s DNA. However, you must also know that puberty causes a change or shift in your teen’s sleep- wake cycle. This means that he or she will usually go to bed late and wake up late too. The thing to do is to let your child sleep longer.
Food and nutrition: All praises sung for good nutrition during puberty will still not be enough. Teens, as we know, love to eat junk food these days. They love processed foods, hate greens and veggies and the scary part is that this could throw a spanner in their growth.
- Great nutrition is essential to optimal growth of your teen and there’s just no getting around that.
- During the growth spurt of puberty, your teen requires the maximum calories and nutrients in his or her entire life span.
- The ‘Growing’ or healthy foods should form at least 90 % of your teen’s total food intake every day.
And these ‘Growing’ foods are:
- Protein is the most required food group for growth and development of the body.
- This is so because it is the building block of all tissue, including muscles and bones.
- Teens need at least half grams of protein per pound of their body weight to grow optimally.
- Good sources of protein are eggs, meat, nuts, seeds, legumes and veggies.
It’s not scientifically right, however, to ply your teen with proteins. Why? Because it will not help her grow, but may actually leave her dehydrated.
Calcium and vitamin D:
- What happens during a growth spurt? The bones grow vertically. Arms and legs grow longer.
- And we all know that calcium is very important for bones and, so is vitamin D as these are both bone-forming nutrients.
If your teen eats enough foods containing calcium and vitamin D, her bones will be strong for a lifetime…
But what happens usually is that kids do not like foods rich in calcium and vitamin D like milk, greens and nuts, and beans.
So, make sure your teen has enough of the above in her daily diet.
- Teens don’t usually eat on time. They hem and haw during mealtimes and stop their bodies getting the nutrition it needs to grow.
- Skipping meals also only feeds bingeing on junk food and stops the absorption of nutrients.
Your teen, thus should eat three square meals per day without skipping a meal. Snacking is not bad, as long as it’s healthy. ‘Growing’ foods like nuts and seeds can be consumed.