Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Asha JhaveriYour feedback matters!
I am six months pregnant, I want to know sometime I feel pressure lower there nd I get terrified that something is going to drop. Is it really weird at this stage. I just had my anomaly usg nd everything is normal. Nd also I feel my baby only n the right side. My placenta is left lateral grade 1.
Hi I got married in February 2014, Since then we (Myself & my wife) have been trying to have a baby, but could not succeeded, In last almost 2 years we went to 4-5 doctors for treatment & had various medicines & tests. Recently one doctor suggested my wife for HSG test & it was found in HSG that fallopian tubes of my wife is blocked. further I had seamen test 1 year back & it was normal. Since we trying to have a baby for almost 2 years, it is a great cause of concern for us. Request you to suggest us further course of action.
I am 23 years old I am in live in relationship with my boy friend. I am taking tablet krimson 35 from 4 months but last month I stopped to take it, this month I dont have menstruation is there any chance of pregnency. Please rply mi n give some advise for it.
How could a female person can identify her evaluation day if her mensuration cycle is not constant at each month? It falls in between 30 to 35 days maximum time.
My skin around the nipples are curl and become normal within seconds. There is no other changes in my breast no lumps nothing. Is the curling related to breast cancer?
Hi sir. I am 31 years old and I am married and had a one year. Old baby. I want to know the safe day of an woman in her period cycle (28 days cycle) on which day she can do unprotect sex. I tried to know it from internet before, but cant understand. Sir please explain in briefly and with example with date. Thanks.
Ayurveda is regarded as one of the most ancient systems of the herbal remedies found in India, and it offers some of the most significant and useful herbs to help boost women’s health. There are several natural herbs that aid the women in finding the natural rhythm of the body, which is closely associated with nature. As a result, women are able to respond much better to the Ayurvedic treatment that offers many herbs and medicinal plants that have been proven to improve the health of women.
It is very important to control and regulate the diet of the women who have crossed 40 years of age and they should not live their lives in her own whims as this is the age when hormonal imbalances occur in the body. Additionally, there are also some natural herbs that can help to boost the health condition of a woman and help her lead a happy and healthy life.
- Guduchi Stem: This is a common ingredient in the herbal medicines which can be used for treating various types of health problems in women. Guduchi stem is a versatile herb which induces internal heat and is a great treatment for decreased libido. It has the ability to calm the nervous system and is regarded as a strong anti-inflammatory and diuretic agent.
- Asparagus root: Asparagus roots have multiple benefits required to improve the health of women. It has been utilised as an aphrodisiac and natural treatment for alleviating fertility issues in women. It also helps in treating a wide range of female disorders starting from health disturbances during menopause to unnatural menstrual symptoms to lactation. It is considered a major ingredient in almost all herbal blends that aim at improving women’s health.
- Licorice: Used in almost all Ayurvedic medicines, this herb has been used for a long time for the treatment of several ailments, including menopause and genital issues as well as urinary disorders. Though it is incorporated mainly in treating health problems of women, licorice is also known for its anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
There are many health issues that are faced by women on a regular basis starting from vaginal discomforts to menstrual problems. However, most women feel it is very uncomfortable to speak about them with anyone. Thankfully, these problems can be completely eradicated with the help of the Ayurvedic herbs. But if you see no results even after consistent use, then it would be wise to seek an expert’s advice.
Hi. I'm doing planning for pregnancy. Last month egg could be formed. But this month egg have not formed now 15 days after my period.in this month chance to egg will be formed. I have pcos. I'm under treatment. Thanks.
I am a 32 year old married women , I have frequently sex with a boy living in my neighbour but he refused to use condoms ,please suggest the other methods to avoid pregnancy.
I'm 6.5 week pregnant and I prefer medical abortion. I take one dose of 200 mcg mifepristone. After 24 hrs I take 400 mcg means 2 tablets of misoprostol. Now after2 hrs I got very much cramps and more bleeding including clots passing too. Is the abortion complete. After 4 or 5 days the symptoms of pregnancy almost gone and I feel relaxed. please suggest me is the abortion complete.
I am 29 years old, 59 kg n 40 days pregnant. I have vaginal itching n burning sensation while passing urine. please Dr. Suggest me easy treatment to get rid of this problem.
I am a boy of 20 years and 4 months and my gf is of 20 years We both are virgins and now we have decided to take our relationship to next level As it is first tym for both of us we do not want to use condoms we want to do it naturally I have found it on net that having sex 7 days before nd 7 days after periods do not make girls pregnant Her periods comes on 2 therefore I want to have it on 27 As a precaution we have decided to use anti pregnancy pills please tell which one is better ipill or unwanted 72 nd when to take the pill before sex aur after sex As it is our first tym how much tyms we can do course in one day We are afraid of her pregnancy please give a brief answer Thank you.
My period cycle is normal but clotting of blood happens every time. First day itself blood clots starts. What should I do?
There are many condiments used for flavouring in Indian cooking. We also have many ingredients that can bring us health benefits. Khus khus or poppy seeds are one of the staple Indian condiments that we use in pulses, curries and other vegetable preparations. This condiment is also known for its varied health benefits that many of us may not be aware of.
Read on to know more about the health benefits of poppy seeds.
- Constipation: Poppy seeds are known to drive away and prevent constipation. This condiment can also remove gas. These seeds keep your stomach feeling full for a much longer time. It can be added to your food so that you can avoid constipation and other problems like gas and indigestion. This is due to the fact that poppy seeds carry plenty of dietary fibres.
- Sleep problems: Khus khus is also a well known ingredient that can be taken with warm milk and sugar to help in curing sleep disorders like insomnia. This ingredient helps in inducing sleep and is known to be an excellent way in which one can cure sleeplessness. The milk with poppy seeds must be ingested at least an hour before you sleep.
- Respiratory problems: If you have been suffering from asthma and other respiratory issues for a very long time, then this might just be the cure for you. One can have poppy seeds as this ingredient acts like a decongestant of sorts and helps in keeping the airways and the throat tract clear. It reduces the amount of cough that one may be having, which helps in better management of the respiratory problem being faced.
- Radical attacks: Any radical attacks like a sudden spike in one’s cholesterol and blood pressure as well as cardiac arrest can also be prevented with the help of poppy seeds along with a good diet and exercise routine. Poppy seeds are a well-known source of antioxidants and one can have plenty of this in order to avoid coming down with any sudden and serious health issues.
- Kidney stones: With the help of poppy seeds and its antioxidants as well as dietary fibers, it is possible to routinely flush out all those toxins that can otherwise accumulate in your body. These toxins usually give rise to conditions like kidney stones and other related issues. Ingesting poppy seeds on a regular basis can go a long way in avoiding such issues.
- Pain killer: Whatever kind of pain we may be suffering from, and for whatever reason or condition, chewing on poppy seeds can actually help in giving substantial pain relief. It can relieve you of tooth aches as well as muscular and neurological pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am having endosis 2mg medicine content only dienogest from past 2 n half months to cure endometriosis cyst. From past two months my periods were on time n there were no side effects of medicine. I have never missed my periods. But this month first time I have missed my period it has been a week. Am I pregnant?
Earlier I used to had my periods for 3 days now since 4 to 5 months it has decreased to 2 days and now it's just 1 day. Is it normal?
An addiction is a dependence on a certain substance, activity, or behavior. There are many different types of addictions, including dependencies on over-the-counter (otc) and prescription medications, illegal drugs, alcohol, and tobacco products. Sex addiction is a psychological disorder that involves an unhealthy preoccupation with sexuality or an obsession with sexual activity and/or romantic love.
Sex addiction also is called
Compulsive sexual behavior
The term erotomania is used to describe a delusion (false belief or expectation) of being loved by a particular person.
Sexual addiction usually begins as normal, healthy sexuality; however, sex addicts experience chemical and physical (i. E, physiological) changes in the brain that result in an inability to control sexual urges and behavior. For people who are addicted to sex, sexual desire (arousal) and sexual pleasure often replace close, loving (i. E, intimate) relationships. In many cases, sex addicts use sexual behavior to avoid dealing with painful feelings, such as loneliness, low self-esteem, and fear of rejection.
Differences in the way human sexually is viewed in various cultures, societies, and religions throughout the world make it difficult to develop a universal definition of sex addiction. Therefore, overall incidence and prevalence of the condition is not easy to determine.
Sexual addiction occurs in both men and women. It is diagnosed more often in men, but this may be because women seek treatment for sex addiction less frequently. Sex addiction may be more common today than in the past. This may be related to the widespread availability of the internet, which provides easy access to pornography (i. E, pornographic websites) and opportunities for cybersex (i. E, virtual sexual relationships conducted through computers), and sexual images in the media (e. G, television, movies, music videos).
Sexual addiction can occur in people of any sexual orientation (also called sexual preference). People who have sexual relationships with members of the opposite gender (i. E, heterosexuals), people who have sexual relationships with members of the same gender (i. E, homosexuals), and people who have sex with members of both genders (i. E, bisexuals) may develop an addiction to sex.