Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I am 22 yr male. i am having back pain problem for more than 5 days. Its paining badly. What can I do?
I am 62 years old. I had slip disc last year jan. It became ok after about 5 months. Little pain started about 15 days back. Now pain is nnot there but I feel heavy thighs while walking.
My mom is height is 5 and weight I approx 70 to 75 kgs. Shes not able to walk properly bcoz she complains abt leg pain while walking and over and above swelling doesn't go only. We had done check up of kidney and all everything came normal. Pls suggest..
I have a back pain. L since last 2 years. I consult a orthopedic also. But it doesn't effect. So what can I do now?
Sir, I have stone's in my kidneys. severe pain in my back below ribs. Sir please give me a solution to my problem. Thanking you.
My mother is 40 years old. She gets severe back pain and she is becoming thin day by day. Wt to do about it? Suggest any exercises please.
Hello sir, am 26 years old boy, I have backache, and side abdominal pain can you give good suggestion please
Please suggest me allopathy medicine to get immediate relief from any pain, be a joint pain, muscle pain, tooth ache, etc.
My mom is growing some kind of thing inside her foot. She is feeling painful when she is walking. What should be done?
Hello Doctor.I am 28 year old male. I have a condition known as plantar fascitis. Since I have a fall down history in 2008 november which resulted in the fracture of my heel bone (left calcaneus). It is recovered totally an I dont have any problem in walking. But when I woke up in morning I feel difficulty in walking for few minutes then it becomes ok. Please provide me some solution for this problem. Thanking you.
I have pain at joints, I had consult a doctor. But still I'm having back. Any medicine that help pain I keep applying amuratajan bam.
I am 22 year old I have HLA- B27 some amount and suffering from pain in hand fingers since 2014 December now I feel better any advice but some time I feel much pain in fingers and foot what I do?
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.